SBV Unable to move or remove Ultimate Skills.

crunchytaco

Ultimate Skills are locked in the Special tab of your skill window. They cannot be changed from there, they aren't in your inventory not taking up any space. There are two spots for ultimates, as all classes have two ultimate skills. You can move them around your skill bar. Once you have them, they are permanent.

Edited by DrDieLess

There is a very good reason to change this! If you do not like the skill you chose then you have to start your character all over again from scratch. How is this not a reason. Unless you guys are unable to work with the code to fix this or some real reason please let me know. Just know I will be talking to a lot of people about this matter. Not just you. Thank you.

Ultimate skills are 2 for each character, you can't get any ultimate skill you want...each character has 2 specific skills, if your issue is about your other skills you will need a skill reset code to be able to change your skill build but ultimate skills they not changing nor you can get a different one from the two your character has. 

For example Defender ultimate skills are Boomstick and Ascension...you can't get Devastator as this one is for whipper. 

Edited by NoRunNoGun

11 hours ago, crunchytaco said:

There is a very good reason to change this! If you do not like the skill you chose then you have to start your character all over again from scratch. How is this not a reason. Unless you guys are unable to work with the code to fix this or some real reason please let me know. Just know I will be talking to a lot of people about this matter. Not just you. Thank you.

I think the misunderstanding here is you believe that once you pick an ultimate skill then that's the one you are stuck with, that is not the case here. You see you are able to have both of the ultimate skills available and can choose one, swap between or use both of each. So there really is no need to make a new character since no matter what Ultimate you have since you will always have access to the other option anyway and will never have to use the ultimate you don't like.
All that you need to do is drag the ultimate (once you have bought it and have it in your skill window) to your skill bar in the lower middle and use it, if you don't like that skill then get the other one and swap it ^^ very easy. Just make sure you upgrade the Ultimate you want and not the one you don't want.

Edited by monoki

I'm confused and I think GSs are playing guess the problem. Can you take screen shots of what you want to talk about by way of Ultimate skills? Because if you have an Ultimate skill you can't remove it, you can upgrade it for RP, gold, and medals, but removing it from the special skill tab of the K skill options can't happen. You can change location, move, and remove it completely where you place it in your quick bar but you will always have the option to choose to use it or not no matter how many skill resets you use as the skill reset doesn't effect the eBook skills in the Special tab of the K Skill options. This what the GSs are talking about, but again if this isn't what you mean can you please clarify? The only thing I didn't talk about are shortcut keys and well before anybody goes into those should really understand what you are talking about in the first place as we are playing guess the problem if the GSs by now haven't answered your problem correctly.

I was just worried that if I had the option to mix and match Ults or have 2 of the same then I may need to start some characters over because of the element of the skill being permanent once aquired. After play testing I found that if you try to learn the same ult twice in a row you get "[Alert] This hyperchip has already been activated" and this item stays in your inventory unusable. This is a waste of resources. So it is true that nothing needs to be changed or fixed but it sounds that I had a hard time getting any answers. Also, kudos to Zincite for explaining ults in detail while in game. So, if anyone else was interested here is your answer.