Nipaa

Craft rework/help

A dire vrai, C'est plus simplement un problème que fabriquer en EE soit à la fois ennuyeux et fastidieux, avec 99% des choses que t'es supposé confectionner comme une corvée, tu devais le faire pour les achèvements qui impliquent de courir partout, de cliquer sur le bouton de votre souris pendant les 5 prochaines heures et d’échouer probablement 20 fois parce que RNG déteste vous sauf si t’utilise heartflames. Bien sûr, cela aiderait à le rendre plus facilement disponible au lieu de devoir courir partout. Le problème, cette fin de journée est une merde tonne de travail monotone qui ne peut pas vraiment être changé à moins qu’ils décident de modifier radicalement l’intégralité du système d’artisanat et de le rendre semblable à Mabinogi, RO, ToS, etc. Cependant, cela demande bcp de travail qui ne changera probablement pas bcp en fin de journée.

mais, suis francophones xc anglais est difficile avec pas Traduction Google

(But i'm french speaking, talking in english is hard without google translate)

Edited by NoRunNoGun

To translate what masi said really quick : 

To say the truth it's simply a problem to craft in EE being boring and hard with 99% of the thing you are suppose to gather are corvee , you had to do it for those achievement that implicate to run everywhere , click on mouse button for 5next hours and fail the craft because RNG hates you exept if you use heartflames. Of course this would help to make the task easier not making us running everywhere. The issue this cannot be changed exept if there is a decision to radicaly change all the systeme and to make it look like "Mabinogi RO ToS ect". Tho this ask lot of work and wouldn't change much in all the ways.

Closest i could get.

Edited by Nipaa

1 hour ago, COmetkun99 said:

I like the idea where you can buy the mats by pieces just like how you buy the Blood in EP shop hope all mats should be like that too 

The system only supports this if the item is * 1, if more than 1 the system cannot handle it which is why it gives only 1.

• Thanks 1

General Response to all things mentioned.

There's not really any possible way to add a system like auto buy to the game. Achievements are already easy to do, it just requires a bit of time and gold. If you don't like traveling between Aven and Guild Town then you can just add up how many you need and then buy that much. It's already easy enough to craft, we made sure of this when we first opened the server. As for the comment about Aeria people QQing about Legendary Achievements, it's a load of bollocks to be quite frank they just don't wanna come here end of, at this point theirs 0 reason to play that server but they still do anyway and once you solve this problem then the next problem will arise (basically it's just another excuse). If they wanna play on a server that cant even get something as simple as an archive update which btw i gave the GM a full guide before on their forums on how to do it just to test if they actually would and guess what, they still haven't. (Also side note, all the things in their server thats not archivable is actually already in the archive but they've purposely hidden it, if you want proof I'll happily provide it).

As for the Single buy system, as much as I think its a great suggestion quite simply the system just doesn't support it for multiple items. It's not a case of Bloods can do it why can't X do it, its a case of this item is *1 and the other item is *3.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Nipaa said:

Takes a lot of time you know that's something to take in, and people and math meh.

i'll take me as example i'm bored of crafting the way it is like that it take too much time and bore me really. and i'm not alone to want it to be easier it seem... :D thanks for answering tho :D 

Thats not how it is, if we make thread to put Ghost Horns in boxes or normal altar instead of diamond im sure most of ppl will agree because they want it, but it wont be fair with the others that spent a lot of money and diamond to get it before, just like the ppl that spent days to finish 100% achiev as example.

And on my vision all legendary achievs can be finished in 1-2 days if you really wanna do it and have money to, ofc besides runes, so i dont see the sense of making it faster or easier.

2 minutes ago, Yukani said:

And on my vision all legendary achievs can be finished in 1-2 days if you really wanna do it and have money to, ofc besides runes, so i dont see the sense of making it faster or easier.

As i know now it surely wont be done but I really wanna do it but failing 20+ times on a 95% craft i'm done with them. at 10%. Understand people like me that want it little easier to not go to aven and goes an hour inside loyalty shop (+crashing in gt loading)

As most of players are same as me anyways, i tryed.

and not to mention i'm a part of the poor people of EE since doing all set 95, all legendary achievement does more than 200k with my luck in craft so yeah it's "fun" and take "1-2 days" :D i guess you are more lucky than i am w/craft

2 hours ago, Jordan said:

General Response to all things mentioned.

There's not really any possible way to add a system like auto buy to the game. Achievements are already easy to do, it just requires a bit of time and gold. If you don't like traveling between Aven and Guild Town then you can just add up how many you need and then buy that much. It's already easy enough to craft, we made sure of this when we first opened the server. As for the comment about Aeria people QQing about Legendary Achievements, it's a load of bollocks to be quite frank they just don't wanna come here end of, at this point theirs 0 reason to play that server but they still do anyway and once you solve this problem then the next problem will arise (basically it's just another excuse). If they wanna play on a server that cant even get something as simple as an archive update which btw i gave the GM a full guide before on their forums on how to do it just to test if they actually would and guess what, they still haven't. (Also side note, all the things in their server thats not archivable is actually already in the archive but they've purposely hidden it, if you want proof I'll happily provide it).

As for the Single buy system, as much as I think its a great suggestion quite simply the system just doesn't support it for multiple items. It's not a case of Bloods can do it why can't X do it, its a case of this item is *1 and the other item is *3.

I played ms for many years and always been one of the first to players to reach cap lvl and stuff, and i can say that the only thing that was stoping me and many ppl to start on vgn was because we thought everything was gonna be super easy and lvl all classes to 100 in 1-2 etcs, and it make a lot of ppl not motivated after thinking the players here gets everything for free and whitout work while in aeria they need to pay a lot for everything, so its the otherwise of them not coming to this server because of legendary achievs been 2much long or hard.

10 minutes ago, Nipaa said:

As i know now it surely wont be done but I really wanna do it but failing 20+ times on a 95% craft i'm done with them. at 10%. Understand people like me that want it little easier to not go to aven and goes an hour inside loyalty shop (+crashing in gt loading)

As most of players are same as me anyways, i tryed.

As for me when i was doing achievs i just bought a lot of mats incase it fail, you will need them for other achievs anyways, so not even a waste of money.

6 minutes ago, Yukani said:

I played ms for many years and always been one of the first to players to reach cap lvl and stuff, and i can say that the only thing that was stoping me and many ppl to start on vgn was because we thought everything was gonna be super easy and lvl all classes to 100 in 1-2 etcs, and it make a lot of ppl not motivated after thinking the players here gets everything for free and whitout work while in aeria they need to pay a lot for everything, so its the otherwise of them not coming to this server because of legendary achievs been 2much long or hard.

i am still in contact with a lot of them i don't know who you are talking to, but when i ask by my side, it's 99% of that. Sorry anyways i guess

Just now, Yukani said:

As for me when i was doing achievs i just bought a lot of mats incase it fail, you will need them for other achievs anyways, so not even a waste of money.

Sorry to do my 20dungeon/day and not being that rich, i can't do that. Sorry 😛

4 minutes ago, Nipaa said:

i am still in contact with a lot of them i don't know who you are talking to, but when i ask by my side, it's 99% of that. Sorry anyways i guess

Sorry to do my 20dungeon/day and not being that rich, i can't do that. Sorry 😛

Well so your contacts are kinda weird to 99% of them think in the same way, and the aven mats for achievements are kinda cheap, im sure if you do 10-20 dungeons daily you can buy 16-18 more of those in-case a iten fail, but its up to you.

the thing is not buying is the issue is more failing again and again and once again those add an impossible price to this, i'm unsure you understand most of player or either my idea but it's ok we got Jordan answer i'm unsure about arguing if it's for nothing and specialy focusing on me :') there is no need for that ^^ 

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, BoreWorm said:

Other thing plz GM the game have 1 mine lv12 is pain when mine has 0 durabilty sometime i wait 1 day until they repair. we need 1 guild lv12 basic collection unbreakable or add lv95 mats loyalty consumables.  + inifity

If players work together everyonecan have an alt on these guilds, but all of them thing on yourself and that enough.

Maybe in few days BlackMagic (the only farm lv12) will lose their town, cuz have reduced alot the amount of players online there during the week.

My tip: Contact another guild leader where have high level farm and mine and help they lv up it, will spend nearly 30k gold to finish it, i know is boring wait, but if u have 10 alts and take 3 min to put items on npc, u can make it easly.

Another way is Suggest an time reduce on lv20 farm/mine scroll (30m to 1 min) players can use also 50% gathering reduce.

Adding lv95 mats to the Loyalty Shop will make lv100 sets too much easy.

About Durability: farm and miners have 200 durability , so its 200 scroll's to break it,  make it Infinity won't be a good thing, 

20 hours ago, Nipaa said:

I prefer make it easier and not get people complaining about it than last time a new player asked me what do to to have better stat and i explain him he come to say that's too much i'm leaving < <

In 2018 People playing MMO are being more lazy, and won't stay if there is too much to do.. xD

Just leave MMO and play MOBA, I mean, craft is not that hard, even if you fail X times, the achievement should not be done so easily. If someone wants to do pvp , he will do what is needed for. Just grind the game as others do.

About "poor" player, they need to learn how to manage their gold. I mean, you can have at least 60kg per week with FAE, 70k will full bp. Just add Viroona dgn (i don't know how much you can earn from them) and in two weeks you will have 120-140kg etc etc.

Im always poor, but when I need something, I know what to do for.

About farm, we can put alt in BM, and if they lose their GT, help other guilds to lvl up, AM have a farm lv 8 atm and we're only at 5% if I'm right

Edited by Luxdrayn
  • Like 2

Making successes on EE is not very difficult, especially the basic ones that count for the legendary successes.  This becomes less obvious for the craft of DNj golds items because some compounds are really rare to get...  BUT it is still possible, the proof I have finished them all ( all and I am not the only one:) just be patient and persevering...  By oversimplifying things, players become lazy and easily drop a game as soon as they have to move their buttocks ( the AFK in Aven does not bring anything^^).
The fact of being able to buy the items by pack in the Pe shop... ok I admit it may be possible since some items are already possible... but for the glory items do not abuse... you have your plans you count how many items you need and buy in bulk ( Jordan has already explained it)... voila:)

Ps For players who think that success is useless and who prefer to cry because they make themselves OS by a more BL... well that's their problem!   It is up to them to know if they want to finish their character correctly or not and if they suffer from acute laziness - a pity for them.

We are on a private server, the extreme facilitation of basic tasks, reminding EE veteran players of the nostalgia of the game, cannot ensure a viable longevity for the server.

• Like 1

I spent almost two years on this game and viola! No achievements, lol. Well if you include wisdom and int and I mostly play as a bad tank in this game, then it will be my first time doing achievements :D. I'm still a nub if I compared other players to mexDDD

On 12/14/2018 at 12:36 PM, Jordan said:

The system only supports this if the item is * 1, if more than 1 the system cannot handle it which is why it gives only 1.

Thanks for the reply i never thought about that since the other stuff can be buy in bulk

@Topic

Well Crafting is Easy enough you just need some motivation and gold