Nipaa

Craft rework/help

Hello everyone

Okay so people start to know me, i HATE craft in EE... So i tough of way to make it a bit easier! 

To start with this topic we all know that going in Aven taking glory item and going back to GT take long enough and can even cause crash

(Because alpaga are friendly and hug you when they can , don't they?) .

So how about we do in the "i" tab a new place where all the glory item in aven can be bought from here... that'd already make it easier !

To continue about this idea i'd like to ask on a new tiny button in the craft tab that will be like an autoshop in the loyalty shop like you click on it and it buy directly all that is needed for the craft in question.... like if you need 

unknown.png

You just click on the button it give you the total in Eternal point and you accept and that buy you directly... no need to click 60 time on same thing and look over the 37 pages of consumables....

In fact i think i'm lazy... But make me think of stuff that could be helpfull... Yeah...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

En français (Pour Tiwaka <3) 

Ajouté les items de gloire dans un onglet dans la boutique "i" pour éviter les allez retours a Aven

Ajouter un bouton d'achat automatique pour les objets de craft qui sont dans la boutique PE ce qui eviterais de ce perdre dans les 37 pages..

(C'est le résumé en français)

Just No.

No, because it would mean that the game would be delayed and that we are on a MMORPG.
The best solution would be to just add a shift + click to be able to take the number of items we need. Just that would make it easier for crafts in the game.

I'm not gonna lie, i'm not the only one disliking the fact to look through all the pages 

going to aven to take back stuff each time it fails... I don't care even add a taxes to it but i still want to think it's a good idea, after that's up the com" to vote :D

I do think its gonna make things way too easy. Its easy enough being able to buy mats with EP's :v

I think legendaries should need some dificulty, since its something worth of some work..

But thing is: im not against it, i dont think it would casue a huge difference. If it happens... well,id use it :v

now release my family from captivity pls

I prefer make it easier and not get people complaining about it than last time a new player asked me what do to to have better stat and i explain him he come to say that's too much i'm leaving < <

In 2018 People playing MMO are being more lazy, and won't stay if there is too much to do.. xD

Edited by Nipaa

I'm personaly not against the idea to make an "autoshop" button or a possible Shift + click feature. Thoose would not make craft easier, but more confortable. We have so many craft to make in this game and a kind of quick shortcut would not make the craft easy, simplier, ect..but like i said more confortable. And for people like me, spending so many time in the loyality shop, crafting sometime arround thousand time per weeks (not a joke) that would be a great feature. Need to send so many items to alt just to make enought space in bag to be able to stack the mats i need, then send the item back after crafting, always have to open and close loyality shop again and again, searching for the item i need by scrolling the page again and again... Hard time when you are a gems seller x) Anyway if there is any possibility to get a bit more confort in craft, that would be great !

• Like 2

By the ways 

I've asked on MS why people wouldn't come to ps (not doing too much ad for it) but usualy the answer is because legendary achievement take too much time and are annoying to do all over, so doing that will revive pvp cuz ms player would be more okay to come if LA are less long and annoying to do...

true indeed, my bad.

But, about that MS thing, only by doing this small cahnge woudl bring them?

For me, the hardest part is the money farm, so u can buy ep, stardusts, aven mats and bp. esp when it fails several in a row )o)

That'll bring some of them i'm sure of it. And other old player that didnt wanted to restart just because of them.

Let me add that Legendary achievement is one of the thing that cost the most in game, so damn... Why not making it little faster... For now it's pricey, take a TONS of time... and your not even sure to 100% the craft without something else to buy that make LA even more pricey.. xD at least make it faster or it's my way to see it

Edited by Nipaa

The fact that we don't have to farm for the mats anyways already makes this about as cookie-cutter/hand-holding as it gets. So what's so bad about making it simpler and less of a headache? We are already essentially short cutting the process a HUGE amount. I've done the crafting achievements once on Ayo and I'm almost done with them all on Simon. It's just a click fest. Nothing exhilarating about it. I'm not going out any where to farm my stuff. I'm not sending assignments to farmers. It's boring. It's terrible but necessary gameplay. What is wrong with making that easier? I'm with you, Nippa.

EE crafting system is really easy and fun to do when ur bored, if you have gold in ep you can even finish all crafting racials besides runes in one day, as infecttado said, i dont think we should make it easier, and that will leave all the purpose of those npcs in Aven.

Wait wait we are not talking about the crafting in racials, we are talking about the legendary achievement x)... wich no one say it is fun never saw it by anyone, as i see more people complaining about it so yeah..

and about easy you take more time looking for the stuff in the loyalty shop than crafting actualy so meh... i'm okay with most of community : craft is not good as it is for now in EE.

Edited by Nipaa
  • Like 1

It is not about making it easier, you still need to found NPC merchant, buy the BP, found the right NPC crafter, ect.. It is just about the time your spend but searching the mats in the loyality shop. You will still have to buy EP, and spend them in the loyality shop to get your mats(that i think it's a useless waste of time). What Nippa suggest here is just to add a quick shortcut, that would only make the craft a bit for comfortable, just enought to motivate some people to craft and to add a bit more help(that would be very helpful) to the massive crafter (i mean people that craft a lot like me for exemple). The game crafting would not change, still same content to craft, still need mats, EP, ect...but will just be a bit more comfortable (sorry to repeat, it is the strongest word that come to me xD)

Yea its good idea  need 50 pulp instinct  set "input" 5  5x10 = 50. +1

Other thing plz GM the game have 1 mine lv12 is pain when mine has 0 durabilty sometime i wait 1 day until they repair. we need 1 guild lv12 basic collection unbreakable or add lv95 mats loyalty consumables.  + inifity

3 minutes ago, BoreWorm said:

Other thing plz GM the game have 1 mine lv12 is pain when mine has 0 durabilty sometime i wait 1 day until they repair. we need 1 guild lv12 basic collection unbreakable or add lv95 mats loyalty consumables.  + inifity

That's not something the GMs can assist with, but rather you as the players should think about working on.

• Like 6

Personally I don't think we need to go through all of that to make the process SUPER easy, given the fact it's already x100 times better than Aeria's crafting had ever been when it came down to material farming, EP prices their server, etc. They were terribly expensive and the farming processes super long. The Aven fame material issue, I personally just buy 300+ of each material when I am going to hardcore craft and save the rest if I don't use them ALL at the time of crafting, odds are I will return to it later on.

However, for those who don't do such things or "don't have enough gold" to do such things, could always make lists and write down exact materials and +1 or +2 the amount in case of failures, this was my Aeria method to crafting. I do think that fame materials from Aven vendors could be brought to guild town via all-in-one NPC in each type of town, but still require you have the said fame to purchase items.

Edited by Nanami

23 minutes ago, BoreWorm said:

Yea its good idea  need 50 pulp instinct  set "input" 5  5x10 = 50. +1

My suggestion to this is, start using Celestial's Miner to get it to 12, it's currently 10. ^^ Everyone can commission on it once a day and it will be there in no time.

• Like 1

Takes a lot of time you know that's something to take in, and people and math meh.

i'll take me as example i'm bored of crafting the way it is like that it take too much time and bore me really. and i'm not alone to want it to be easier it seem... :D thanks for answering tho :D