Sign in to follow this  
Alouette

About Guild Towns and Buildings

I feel that something has to be done about both of these things, right now there is only one guild that has a Lv12 Mine and one that has a Lv12 Farm, Blutmond and BlackMagic, there is only One mine and One farm in the entire server that have reached Lv12, between Rage losing their guild town, buildings getting broken and no one around to fix them, and buildings taking so incredibly long to level up, I feel this will become a problem where someday we might not have any lvl12 gathering buildings because people are always moving from guild to guild leaving leveled buildings vulnerable to being erased by the game. And that will only get worse if the guild level cap increases, because raising guild level also takes a while without dedicated members and money. And then it's also risky for smaller guilds to level because there's always the chance that all that hard work in the guild town will just go to waste.

• Like 2

I feel the same way. I don't want to abandon my guild to do the crafting when no one is there to repair the towns. I just made 11 alts today and learned that I need to have at least 10 players at the same time in 3 consecutive days and my comp can't handle that many multi-clients, lol. But anyways, I will find a way to get it to work somehow^^

Hello,

buildings getting broken and no one around to fix them

well with no money into funding guild it's quite impossible to repair it ~

I have an alt in Blutmond GT, i can and only repair it if people donate^^

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Norté said:

Hello,

That ties into my point of "People moving from guild to guild" xDD it is very common in this server for a guild to separate and create different guilds for various reasons, leaving guilds like Blutmond, a full-fledged Lv12 guild, with very few people and very few funds. And it all takes money qwq
Honestly these mechanics of "have 10 members online or lose your town" and "building durablity" only work with a big population (that we don't currently have) that doesn't migrate everytime a guild becomes too strong / loses one guild war xddd

Hello ! the ArtsMagica Guild is setting up a farm (currently Level  8 and if you want a farm 12 still repaired, help would be welcome to finish the up. No need to be recruited from us, just launch BL harvests.  We have the motivation to do it but it's very long... a plan gives only 2 points for the building and each level always requires more points... 28800 points for level 9 and even more for the following levels ..... so please note the good will! Come and start picking dry branches to warm you up this winter:) kisses😘

I have an idea in which I can help a little, I usually participate in the tws solo, I can try to classify them for gvg, if you can, it is possible for the leader to sell the boxes and donate the gold acquired for guiild, 100% of gold, I can do in which the server has the most need, I do not know if it's a good idea, say whether they approve or not, im Prime.✌️

If you want to put an ALT in black magic I can put alts in there as my alts are still inside it and I know who has leadership (as they have it from me).

On 12/17/2018 at 8:03 AM, Norté said:

Hello,

If you can tell the leader of blutmond to open the guild for people to join to repair, I will be able to put an alt inside and make the guild funds high so repairing will never be an issue. However, I can only do this if the leader will open the guild and leave it open so people of the server can put alts inside to repair it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Re,

If you can tell the leader of blutmond to open the guild for people to join to repair, I will be able to put an alt inside and make the guild funds high so repairing will never be an issue. However, I can only do this if the leader will open the guild and leave it open so people of the server can put alts inside to repair it

.Wow great idea! ~Thank you for sharing anyway ~

Blutmond has been a free recruitment for a long time, in fact, but full members.

I'll still contact the guild leader in game, if he can liberate some places for that^^^

Edited by Norté

1 hour ago, Jordan said:

If you want to put an ALT in black magic I can put alts in there as my alts are still inside it and I know who has leadership (as they have it from me).

If you can tell the leader of blutmond to open the guild for people to join to repair, I will be able to put an alt inside and make the guild funds high so repairing will never be an issue. However, I can only do this if the leader will open the guild and leave it open so people of the server can put alts inside to repair it.

I think Blutmond Guild is open but only an officer can promote

On 12/17/2018 at 5:08 AM, impactiko said:

I feel the same way. I don't want to abandon my guild to do the crafting when no one is there to repair the towns. I just made 11 alts today and learned that I need to have at least 10 players at the same time in 3 consecutive days and my comp can't handle that many multi-clients, lol. But anyways, I will find a way to get it to work somehow^^

You can only open 10 members per 3 days to maintain the GT Alt or not it counts 

12 hours ago, Jordan said:

That's a very kind possible fix, but sadly it relies on Blutmond's leader being nice enough to do that :c I know you have your plate full of work already, but my hope is that someday something can be done about the buildings themselves xDD maybe change the value for durability to be infinite or to decrease 0 points per work, also the issue of guilds being lost for not having 10 players on in 3 days is still in the room :c maybe the required value could also be lowered to like 1 or 5? That would give guild towns more incentive to do their things and slowly level up, which leveling the guild and it's buildings is also another issue

Also what if either guild's leader decides to put like 1000% tax just to be a butt, that's also something that could happen xd

Edit: Did I mention that there is also only one Magic Pool Lv12? It's Offline's, which at the moment is being taken care of pretty well xDD but what about the future? It might also be in danger

I agree with alouette, also the problem is not lvl any guild to 12, it is not even that hard, the hard is waste a lot of time for it and then, you have to waste 3x+ time to lvl buildings, ye, if guilds had a lot of ppl doing it would be fast, but thats not th actual condition of 99% of guilds, so you could just reduce the amount of xp needed to lvl buildings.

Re,

There is room again in the Blutmond Guild.^^

If you are ever interested in putting your alts to repair the GT or donate for the funding guild, I can recruit you directly, you would automatically be ranked with access to building repair. (pm Wayra in-game or one of members from ArtsMagica)

The guild remains in free recruitment, anyone can access but I would not have the right to up your rank, only the guild leader can.

Edited by Norté

5 hours ago, Jordan said:

I've put a lot of guild funds for repairs. Should no longer need donations.

I still think thats not enough, soon or later we gonna have to deal with this problem again, and it direclty harms new ppl that dont have time to make a new guild and lvl it to 12 + lvl 12 buildings, and to be honest i dont see any way of the actual players waste a lot of time to lvl guild/buildings to 12 just to leave it there for others, most of them already finished all their acheivs or just got enough of them.

On 12/20/2018 at 10:59 PM, Yukani said:

I still think thats not enough, soon or later we gonna have to deal with this problem again, and it direclty harms new ppl that dont have time to make a new guild and lvl it to 12 + lvl 12 buildings, and to be honest i dont see any way of the actual players waste a lot of time to lvl guild/buildings to 12 just to leave it there for others, most of them already finished all their acheivs or just got enough of them.

In the latest patch I reduced it from 10 to 3 members so unless a guild is really dead and nobodys willing to keep the town alive then the town should easily not die. This is the best I can do.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jordan said:

In the latest patch I reduced it from 10 to 3 members so unless a guild is really dead and nobodys willing to keep the town alive then the town should easily not die. This is the best I can do.

Thanks for it and the patch.

• Like 2

On 12/21/2018 at 2:51 PM, Jordan said:

I really really appreciate that change Jordan, thank you for that!
Now I'm just gonna hope that later on we can find a way to make leveling guilds and buildings faster, the amount of time it takes is kinda really way too much ahahah

I think leveling guild and buildings are good if you want to lvl a guild you need some effort to do it well if your alone then leveling will be long but it will be worth it but if your in a group and you work together you will level it faster same as the buildings so that it will not be easy to leave a guild that you really work hard for 

On 12/21/2018 at 3:51 PM, Jordan said:

Thank you for that, will help alot❤, if possible can make 1 more thing? Add an scroll lv 20 giving 1 "material" from ur specific town, Like lv 20 scroll giving raw cooper x1 and takes 30 sec to colect, same for farm,giving 5 fame ots ok and same building exp as others lv 20 scrolls,with that ppl will try to level up it cuz will be easy.

19 hours ago, Jordan said:

I'll think about it, have a few things that need to be done of a higher priority.

Like telling Bash to do something because pvp dont work at 1 week and we not even had a maint to fix it.

4 hours ago, Yukani said:

Like telling Bash to do something because pvp dont work at 1 week and we not even had a maint to fix it.

This problem should be solved during the next maintenance

4 hours ago, Yukani said:

Yikes, I'm not sure if you have a personal life but we do. Things happen in that personal life that means we cannot work that we don't have to explain to you as its a personal life not a "explain your life to the world" life. I apologise for the inconvience of not having a week of PvP (Well 8 days if you want to be specific but whatever). If you wanna keep giving an attitude on posts that are about something else then quite frankly we can delay the fix till Thursday then tell the community to ask you why it has been delayed further. Monday already is a push for it but we're trying to work around it.

10 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Yikes, I'm not sure if you have a personal life but we do. Things happen in that personal life that means we cannot work that we don't have to explain to you as its a personal life not a "explain your life to the world" life. I apologise for the inconvience of not having a week of PvP (Well 8 days if you want to be specific but whatever). If you wanna keep giving an attitude on posts that are about something else then quite frankly we can delay the fix till Thursday then tell the community to ask you why it has been delayed further. Monday already is a push for it but we're trying to work around it.

Everyone have a personal life, dont mean we cant spend some effort of some mins of a week to do something of your work, as you even said about aeria server, you dont know why they take hours for a maintenance when its a simple and easy thing to do.

And i rather reply in a topic that been active to say something than send a ticket and get replied after 2 days because you guys usually dont check tickets at weekends.

And you wanna punish someone or a whole server because 1 person complained coz the maint got delayed to fix the pvp, and its not just pvp, basically all active guilds cant recruit anyone because gvg is glitched, and it probably gonna stay like this for next week too.

And i dont doubt that bash or you work a lot, everyone work or study, but im sure from those 8 days you mentioned Bash was able to do a emergency maint or at least the usual weekly one because it just take some mins, this server requires time, effort and gives money, so its a kind of work too.