Vivi

[Online] Downtime

Server is now back online, sorry for the wait!

-----------------------------------

Due to the issue of certain mails losing items, auction house not registering items, and some items not being sent on purchase, I decided to bring the server down as a precautionary measure to avoid any more item loss till Bash gets up and takes a look.

I know this is annoying and out of the blue, but I'd rather try and keep the lost items at a minimum, especially since some of the items that could be lost, are quite valuable.

I'll be sure to give you guys something special for this downtime when the Christmas event comes tomorrow.

• Like 5

Hey all,

I've been working on this since it was reported to me almost 20 hours ago. The issue has been identified and a fix has been created but we need to stress test the changes to ensure we do not release something that further breaks the game. If everything has been reported to be fine by the time I arrive tomorrow I will launch the server back online. However, the patch will be released Sunday as we need to be sure this bug is gone.

I hope you all understand and thank you very much for your patience.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

In regards to lost items. We are aware that certain people lost some pretty expensive items (like mailed jewels) and we will be returning them. Please put in a ticket for this and we'll check the records if you were one of those people who possibly lost them. Make sure to include character name it was mailed off of as well.

Please be patient with me for this though, I will not fully be around till Wednesday because of the holiday, so I may be a bit slow on responses.

I know pots, hypovials, and passcards were among that list of lost items, but please do not put in a ticket for them. With the Christmas patch on Sunday, I'll give you guys a generic pot box to replace some of them.

• Sad 1