item on new patch

Gin

hello @Vivi

1. i think this is not fair if uniq costume drop on DG is un-locked. useless if not for our class

http://prntscr.com/lyzgtd

2. why Accessories under lvl 50 is not NT too? ppl can put on AH for gold or trade to another toon for use. but not for lvl 58 ring.

3. i think its gonna good if pink/purple hexweaves NT can open on toon under lvl 60. gears lvl 60 can trade or send by mail.

thank you

On 12/25/2018 at 3:12 AM, Filomena said:

In 49 full run, around 10 replicubes for each colour. I'm happy!

Is that because they are dropping from mobs? Man that's not the drop table it seems in the 55+ dg as I only get 1 replicube a boss if that and see less unique items than other players. Why do lower level DG's have such a higher drop rate for items over higher level dgs?

25 minutes ago, GoddessSand said:

Is that because they are dropping from mobs? Man that's not the drop table it seems in the 55+ dg as I only get 1 replicube a boss if that and see less unique items than other players. Why do lower level DG's have such a higher drop rate for items over higher level dgs?

Yes, in 29 and 49 mobs can drop stamilar replicubes (just the "not tradable" ones). DrDieLess already said the higher level dungeon will be fixed soon.

On 1/3/2019 at 9:19 PM, sicat said:

still no stamilar drops from mobs in 55+ dg after the patch tho

Well, I was hoping for more drops than I am getting too and find this with a tisk with all that was done was increase those drops from 0 to 1 per boss to 0 to 2 per boss while mobs in lower levels still drop them by the groves.

On 12/24/2018 at 8:38 AM, DrDieLess said:

This event was not designed to make people rich.

Maybe so, but the problem I see isn't that players would become rich as that would be contrary to what would happen if items were trade-able instead of NT. Economics state that the higher supplies lower prices, so the more something is NT, means that the Trade-able items end up being less common and thus prices can be increased on those because players who struggle to even get NT items are forced to rely on players with trade-able ones. This will actually cause players to become rich and the reverse effect of what the event was designed not to do. If items were trade-able then the more people who have them would actually lower the prices of these items and thus not make people very rich. Take for instance the prices of Hellfire earrings in AH, there are tons in there and prices are so low one can hardly get rich off the sell of one in comparison the the price of wizard earrings where the quantity is so low that prices for them is really high thus a player can get substantially "richer" in the game over the sell of 1 wizard earring. 

So, why are unique costumes in the first place come unsealed or even NT is beyond me if the plan was to not make people richer because the costumes that are trade-able are sold at extremely high values that the sell of just 1 trade-able item makes a person "richer". If the costumes were all trade-able it would decrease the value of them and thus decrease a player's ability to make lots of gold off their sell while still allowing players to obtain a costume that they could use rather than get stuck with a costume they can't in anyway benefit from because it's not for their character and thus being no different than garbage in the bag/warehouse.