HyogaGaming

Channel no xp

Hello,

I come to fishing for information I do not understand why the channel no xp was deleted, it is said by Bash:
"This channel is causing more damage than doing the game any good."

But fair, in what way?

No, because for me and for others, it was a good way to make gold because you feel like you had to spend real money:

-Farm of ts Group (Now we pass over the levels very quickly with the boost xp)
-Farm of Ts Raid (Same principle as the group ts: Ex: up a character level 30 for Cuby to make 2-3 ts Cuby, to have to go up a character? In other words, it's going to be a pain in the ass very soon)
-Farming gold in places that are not very frequented
-Etc... (I'm not going to give all the tips)

The problem is that now that the no xp channel is removed, what do we do? We rot Nostale vendetta with "Golden offers" Luul. Nostale vendetta is already overrun with bots, it's just going to add to that. 
I really don't understand the process of removing this channel, is it a way to make people pay? In these cases you may as well go back to the official server.

NosTale Support told me in another discussion:

"mo, we don't need to hurt the community cause of some trash players doing something illegally. We can just prevent them from doing such stuff in other way - in way, in which no fair players will be hurt."

But that's exactly what's happening right now...

I know we are not being pushed to pay to move forward, but by taking all these farm means away from those who do not want to pay and just play, you are not pushing them to pay? Or even cheating? By trying to stop: "This channel is causing more damage than doing the game any good." Penalize you legal players?

Um, not very "wort it".

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Softi said:

It's simple: you don't need alts for pts/raid ts. You can just do it with your main. Problem solved. 

not for the fernon outpost one lv30-40. its where alot of gargs spawn and if u kill it with a character close to lv30 you are getting a ton of gillion stones. compare that to a lv99 character where u will be leaving the timespace with maybe 50 gillions if even that much. whereas with low chars u can get 500+ if im not mistaken.

1 minute ago, Seeya said:

not for the fernon outpost one lv30-40. its where alot of gargs spawn and if u kill it with a character close to lv30 you are getting a ton of gillion stones. compare that to a lv99 character where u will be leaving the timespace with maybe 50 gillions if even that much. whereas with low chars u can get 500+ if im not mistaken.

Yeah I know about that one. Players who do pts will have to live with less gillions then ~

So we come to the point of removing the means of farming...
Or at least take 10x longer for the same profitability?
This leads to... What I said above...
It's a bit like a dog biting its own tail, isn't it?

1 minute ago, HyogaGaming said:

So we come to the point of removing the means of farming...
Or at least take 10x longer for the same profitability?
This leads to... What I said above...
It's a bit like a dog biting its own tail, isn't it?

So are you trying to say it was better when no exp channel was full of bots 24/7 and we technically did them a favor with keeping that channel? There are many other ways to earn gold, more efficient and you're able to do it on every channel.

The Thing is i never wanted to buy stuff from people bec its overpriced i liked farming myself, and making a bit profit out of it. All ppl that are max just say go max and farm but how if u have no money to get equipment or to get along with raids its a routine that u can not escape as a new player or a low lvl player, only if u spend like 100¨hrs to get max or spend 100s of Dollars to get equipment 

1 minute ago, Softi said:

So are you trying to say it was better when no exp channel was full of bots 24/7 and we technically did them a favor with keeping that channel? There are many other ways to earn gold, more efficient and you're able to do it on every channel.

I mean regarding bots, they are on every channel. I've not been farming on no exp since ever, but bots are on all the channels from what I've seen.

the pts was always a good alternative vs farming 6.1 or 6.2 where all the maps are pretty much always taken at any time if u dont plan on farming in the middle of the night or doing erenias/zenas, where standards have risen, so alot of ppl have to stick to pts as their only gold income, where u can rely on yourself.

I doubt that anything is more profitable than earning 7 million / 20 minutes.

So because of the bots the legit players are disadvantaged.

Evidence being several people react quite quickly to this position.

Fighting bots is fine, I do it myself by making videos and making tickets. But there because of them you block players legit hum I don't think it's the best way to block bots.

No because here the no xp channel is removed then what will it be? We take off the angel feathers because that's what the bots farm? We're taking the gold out because that's what bots farms are about? 

Seeya u got the point :3 but i mean all maxed out players can^t understand that bec they are max and OP and can do all things in the end content ...

Especially many ppl need to work and get up early so, noone with that day routine can farm at night so they can^t do anything to get further in the game experience of end content

13 minutes ago, HyogaGaming said:

I doubt that anything is more profitable than earning 7 million / 20 minutes.

So because of the bots the legit players are disadvantaged.

Evidence being several people react quite quickly to this position.

Fighting bots is fine, I do it myself by making videos and making tickets. But there because of them you block players legit hum I don't think it's the best way to block bots.

No because here the no xp channel is removed then what will it be? We take off the angel feathers because that's what the bots farm? We're taking the gold out because that's what bots farms are about? 

Ye man u got it like there will be problems for either high or low lvl players just give the channel back and increase the ch for events so all players can either farm their way up for end game or enjoy the event. 

24 minutes ago, SaveTheLolis said:

Seeya u got the point :3 but i mean all maxed out players can^t understand that bec they are max and OP and can do all things in the end content ...

Especially many ppl need to work and get up early so, noone with that day routine can farm at night so they can^t do anything to get further in the game experience of end content

When i was low level i had to struggle too

But after some months of playing i got to the endgame content and im prepared for almost everything except pvp..

And i had no need to farm gillion in mass and make 20-30kk in few hours...

7 minutes ago, Ciri995 said:

But after some months of playing i got to the endgame content and im prepared for almost everything except pvp..

The thing is i Farmed every equipment piece on my main solo all mats all cella and for Sp's the same did not buy one, but now i cant even farm for my own because after 2-6hrs im outlvled for all farm spots...

Dude most of people just farm pts to rise a good amount of gold in no time.. 

Back in days before my best friend left the game i often helped him in pts 30-40 (he needed 1 person out of his 2 character) and doing some math he managed to do 3.000 - 4.000 gillion each hour.. that means around 24kk each hour.. and that's just stupid as a low level character can make such money in no time.

Also, if u are high level you can farm gold in more ways and just buy the row materials for that..

Or just do pts as always but gather less gillions.. 

11 minutes ago, Ciri995 said:

Dude most of people just farm pts to rise a good amount of gold in no time.. 

Back in days before my best friend left the game i often helped him in pts 30-40 (he needed 1 person out of his 2 character) and doing some math he managed to do 3.000 - 4.000 gillion each hour.. that means around 24kk each hour.. and that's just stupid as a low level character can make such money in no time.

Also, if u are high level you can farm gold in more ways and just buy the row materials for that..

Or just do pts as always but gather less gillions.. 

Well that^s the thing as a high lvl u can farm everything for gold in no time at all just sit Act6 and make millions/ Lvl other ppl for even more... that^s dumb

And i don^t want to buy stuff that i could have farmed(Not anymore) 

24 minutes ago, SaveTheLolis said:

Well that^s the thing as a high lvl u can farm everything for gold in no time at all just sit Act6 and make millions/ Lvl other ppl for even more... that^s dumb

And i don^t want to buy stuff that i could have farmed(Not anymore) 

A high level doing millions/h EARNED that money, playing a lot and investing a lot.

Instead getting million/h just doing lv 30 pts it's just ridicolous.. u could just sit at low level forever, and then buy everything u wanted in no time. 

The ratio in this server are already high, u can reach high end content in few months of working on your character and people still complaing because now u can't make 25kk+/h just doing lv30-40 pts with the same character? 
There is a solution for everything and this time the soulition is making new lv30 alts every 2 or 3 lv30-40 pts.

U such lazy guys

12 minutes ago, Ciri995 said:

A high level doing millions/h EARNED that money, playing a lot and investing a lot.

Instead getting million/h just doing lv 30 pts it's just ridicolous.. u could just sit at low level forever, and then buy everything u wanted in no time. 

The ratio in this server are already high, u can reach high end content in few months of working on your character and people still complaing because now u can't make 25kk+/h just doing lv30-40 pts with the same character? 
There is a solution for everything and this time the soulition is making new lv30 alts every 2 or 3 lv30-40 pts.

U such lazy guys

i think u are mistaken sure all pts kids most likely( max lvl who are lazy af) on alts are abusing the low lvl chars but many ppl want to farm and Not just skip to Endgame in 1sec full equip finished, many high lvl players Used this Method now they are endgame and think its fine if its removed... just dumb / unfair to fair ppl who did not just bot Farmed or alt abused...

1 hour ago, Ciri995 said:

The thing is i Farmed every equipment piece on my main solo all mats all cella and for Sp's the same did not buy one, but now i cant even farm for my own because after 2-6hrs im outlvled for all farm spots...

Related to gillion and cella, you can do lvl50-60 pts, it give you 90 gillion per ts, and you will spend 2 mins searching, creating and passing the ts, so each 10 mins is 450 gillion, similar to yours. Also with the drop reduce, the gargs dropp came from 5 to 4 stacks of gillion.

Related to the gold, wich one do you want? Angel feathers? You can drop it on all maps or buy it from bash npc. Moons? Buy it on bash. You can farm on pidgeons or yacks until lvl 90, and then, go to volcano or dessert, so you are not going to overlvl never.

• Like 1

I know some tricks that u will get 1,5kk in only 23 min, u do it solo and its from u get a AoE sp....u need to kill only 17k mob around xD

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Nayxa said:

I know some tricks that u will get 1,5kk in only 23 min

1,5kk in only 23 minutes?? That's groundbreaking. 
Please share us your insane money making method, queen Nayxa!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Squizzy said:

1,5kk in only 23 minutes?? That's groundbreaking. 
Please share us your insane money making method, queen Nayxa!

I discovered it by accident during some tests, also think that its mainly for low level players

Nice sarcasm btw 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Nayxa said:

I know some tricks that u will get 1,5kk in only 23 min, u do it solo and its from u get a AoE sp....u need to kill only 17k mob around xD

why dose it seem like farming dark castra seal? i try to think what would take 23min and get 1.5kk if not act6? i do think dailys raids box's too could worth that.

28 minutes ago, TheHealersGod said:

why dose it seem like farming dark castra seal? i try to think what would take 23min and get 1.5kk if not act6? i do think dailys raids box's too could worth that.

Its not dark castra, its neither selling a object

Also I believe that i can get it up to  max 2kk~2,5kk in just 23 min, anyway i got the record and a video

Viewed by only 29 people? Its hidden if u ask

There's also a trick to get 2kkk in just 6 hours without selling anything, also known as exploding the game at certain point anyway they called me once beater in some games, cause i knew the systems and make a list of what i could do to get certain things, beat the games without cheating or exploits, just useing ingame mechanics is easy but takes much time 

22 minutes ago, Nayxa said:

Its not dark castra, its neither selling a object

Also I believe that i can get it up to  max 2kk~2,5kk in just 23 min, anyway i got the record and a video

Viewed by only 29 people? Its hidden if u ask

There's also a trick to get 2kkk in just 6 hours without selling anything, also known as exploding the game at certain point anyway they called me once beater in some games, cause i knew the systems and make a list of what i could do to get certain things, beat the games without cheating or exploits, just useing ingame mechanics is easy but takes much time 

Dude ure talking so much bullshit. Sorry for the directness.
If people want to get money, they have to lvling up and do some higher stuff like Erenia ect.
The game concept isn't designed to get as low lvl character much money. 
That's ur answer.

And u once got called u were a beater? Didn't u dream it? Like after u saw SAO?

• Like 2