Maria

PETITION TO GET "NO EXP" CH BACK.

Signed

Edit - well, actually it would be good if we stay like this just for the event imo, and then when it'll end we'd come back like before. We can concentrate mainly on event for now (come on, a cake is worth 200k right now) and farm raids.

I agree even though I dont use this ch, for some noobs it was nice money to farm gillions in the lvl 30 pts. Now thats going to be less popular and cella/gillion prices are going to increase which will be very annoying. So I say YES

2 hours ago, Nayxa said:

idk if someone knows this but , u can literally enter at any level in raid ts , however idk if its the same case in party 

so, disagree

Idk if you know this, but there are some drop that are better if you are low lvl, like the people that do ts 30-40 to get gillion. And yes, you can enter on every ts, party, individual, haunt...

However, i think that they have a good reason to remove this ch, probably related to bots, so I should disagree with that suggestion

18 minutes ago, Perse said:

Idk if you know this, but there are some drop that are better if you are low lvl, like the people that do ts 30-40 to get gillion. And yes, you can enter on every ts, party, individual, haunt...

However, i think that they have a good reason to remove this ch, probably related to bots, so I should disagree with that suggestion

you dont know how important this ch is for ppl who cant make money otherwise that's only you egoism you can use bots everywhere not only in no exp ch doesn't make any sense 

47 minutes ago, Perse said:

Why is this botten depending on this Channel? Right now people use other channels too for botting. To be honest, this argument cuz of "bots" doesn't make sense. Well, I don't need that channel really hard, but a lot of other player, who are not that strong like me, would farm with pts. 

yes, you can do pts at every lv, and you can get literally nothing cuz ur level it's too high.

This server was very good for farming when we are not strong players, blaming bots it's, imo, a bad excuse, and removing no-exp channel will affect not onlu people who used it to farm. It will affect every player who need to buy gillion/cella, who want to buy cuby seal, and more items like that.

Signed, no-exp channel it's a need imho.

11 hours ago, Nayxa said:

idk if someone knows this but , u can literally enter at any level in raid ts , however idk if its the same case in party 

so, disagree

idk if you know this but inside pts's exp is shared even if you're NOT in the same room so you quickly become over level 40 making you unable to continue doing the pts which is a good money maker for some low levels

I was planning to use it (for pts and to make a low-level mage with high-lvl sps to have fun) so i too kind of want the channel back.

If it doesn't come back i'll just find other ways, although with the increased xp rate it will be hard.

Signed.

(May Bash explain to us which were the problems with the no-xp channel? So we can understand the decision)

10 hours ago, AnimaLibera said:

Why is this botten depending on this Channel? Right now people use other channels too for botting. To be honest, this argument cuz of "bots" doesn't make sense. Well, I don't need that channel really hard, but a lot of other player, who are not that strong like me, would farm with pts. 

at low lvl place, there is nobody on no exp channel, because for people that are doing main quest to lvl up, has no sence to visit those places. 

So, you have a chanel with no much people, where you character is not going to overlvl the mobs, so is going to get the loot always, don´t know if you see the problem.

Trust me when i say that you don´t need this ch, you have a lot of place to farm while you lvl up.

1 hour ago, Perse said:

at low lvl place, there is nobody on no exp channel, because for people that are doing main quest to lvl up, has no sence to visit those places. 

So, you have a chanel with no much people, where you character is not going to overlvl the mobs, so is going to get the loot always, don´t know if you see the problem.

Trust me when i say that you don´t need this ch, you have a lot of place to farm while you lvl up.

Well then just tell all Low-Mid lvl Players how to grow like ffs, if ur endgame and fully build its easy af to get money but until that point its literally not doable for newbies,,,

1 hour ago, Perse said:

leveling up doesnt mean getting money. compare main questline until ts55 to one hour of erenias. u are making like 3 times the money compared to questing. and dont tell me ur that low levels guardian angel, that would take a fresh lv90 into your raids, or start doing charity farming for some fresh lv88. because no1 really does. if u dont cash in the beginning or have some friends lending you money for equipment so you can farm yourself, pts was literally the only way to get decent money at that stage of the game.

Signed aswell

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Seeya said:

leveling up doesnt mean getting money. compare main questline until ts55 to one hour of erenias. u are making like 3 times the money compared to questing. and dont tell me ur that low levels guardian angel, that would take a fresh lv90 into your raids, or start doing charity farming for some fresh lv88. because no1 really does. if u dont cash in the beginning or have some friends lending you money for equipment so you can farm yourself, pts was literally the only way to get decent money at that stage of the game.

Signed aswell

You can still do pts 50-60, remember that bash removed the lvl limit to open the ts, and it give a lot of gillion. You can also farm pidgeon, lab, yacks... go to volcano, farm on dessert, make raid seals, sell the boxes from low lvl raids (that are quite expensive)... the thing that is ridiculous is that you want to earn the same as a lvl +50. This is a farm game, so you need to adapt your farm zone to your lvl, not spamming pts until you can spamm act 6 or erenias

This post is for signatures, another conversation was open to discuss why and how.

It is a question of deactivating it just for the vent or forever because for me the bash position means forever.

I hadn't read the post from @Squizzy, sorry.

So it's good forever so I maintain the fact that it doesn't make any sense.