Hello! Just found this site! And a game I missed!

xencosti

Welcome back to Scarlet Blade and welcome to Vendetta Gaming Network. We hope you like the game and all new things have been added. The game was running from Aeria Games and after it got shut down, the server here opened. Currently the level is raised from 54 it was before shut down to 65. Hope you enjoy playing with us. 

Happy gaming. 

• Thanks 1

Really happy to see Scarlet Blade! Only ever played for like a year and only ever made it to lvl 30 or something, but I just found this private server AND eden eternal again (I played on playeden ps before it shut down). 

Look for me in-game sometime! IGN: Ophed 

:D

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ophed said:

Really happy to see Scarlet Blade! Only ever played for like a year and only ever made it to lvl 30 or something, but I just found this private server AND eden eternal again (I played on playeden ps before it shut down). 

Welcome back you too. RG or FK?

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2018 at 7:15 AM, Ophed said:

On 12/26/2018 at 10:24 AM, Ophed said:

RG! I play a Shadow Walker.

@Ophed Well good news for you BOTH @Filomena & I are FELLOW "ROYAL GUARDS" together SAME Here Filomena's IGN : Filomena and mine IGN : Petty so that makes the three of us! ? my Discord is Petty#8263 , usually when ever discussing to other players in convo where they found SB they response would usually be from youtube any thing involving ADULT-Themes? that made them start EVER upon joining asb (aeria scarlet blade) where i was born on May 14th 2013 I discovered game similar to the legendary? former player RG later FK & WHIPPER SerehFarron whom would say "I will always remember when I discovered game from a website from an ad" MY Lvl there was L53 whipper in Solaris when they merged Andromeda , Valkyrie and Venus into one server before they shut☄️ it down I stopped playing on Nov.1st 2015 when I was kicked from my own guild, In closed beta i played on Andromeda currently in Vendetta where i debuted Jun. 14th 2018 Im Lv29 at the moment Filomena on the other hand stayed lv29 for almost the entire game but decided to Level? when they came with shut down announcement Filomena currently has about 4 chars; ? Filomena2, Filomena3 and Filomena4 think they are meant for farming ⛏️ and stuff representing cap numbers at all nines i used to be in Filomena's guild? >Inquisitor< in asb I think it was given to her by Italy?? even though when I joined Filomena was Master think she told me about that Information?, i would say your level is pretty great think you should ?camp L39 if you want as for you @xencosti Filomena would like to know if you were a famous? player back then in aeria games ran?‍♀️the game?