Quest Deletion

crunchytaco

I have a repeatable quest for a BG at lvl 20 that cannot be completed at lvl 30 -39 and cannot be completed in the same BG. I was wondering if there was a way or if a way could be created to delete repeatable quests placed on hold or some function like that. Maybe something to manage quests more effectively so they don't clog or hang around forever.

• 8 months later...

I'm having the same problem as well.

When I hit lvl 40, I was immediately kicked out of Viledon. I didn't think that would happen.. I put some of the quests I just got on hold then deleted them but I stlll have many Viledon quests left on my quest log and I'm unable to delete them. Is it possible to have them removed if asked the support? I already did.

51 minutes ago, Evilicious said:

I'm having the same problem as well.

When I hit lvl 40, I was immediately kicked out of Viledon. I didn't think that would happen.. I put some of the quests I just got on hold then deleted them but I stlll have many Viledon quests left on my quest log and I'm unable to delete them. Is it possible to have them removed if asked the support? I already did.

I Doubt that, as to my knowledge we all have them just held.

• VGN GM

Please do not necro threads that have not had a recent reply to them.

Please make another thread in the suggestions section with all quest names for the ones you're referring to, and we'll sort them out and allow them to be removed in the up coming patch.

• Vivi locked this topic