Happy New Year VGN

Hi I would like to greet a Prosperous New Year to the Players, Staff and GMs!!!

I'm grateful that I found this Private Server You made my Boring Free Time into an adventurous one :D

Keep up the good work and Enjoy what you are doing

Always Think Positive and it will spread not only here in game but in real life as well

Thank You and more Blessings to come to VGN!

Eden Eternal Player Here ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/1/2019 at 3:05 AM, COmetkun99 said:

Hi I would like to greet a Prosperous New Year to the Players, Staff and GMs!!!

I'm grateful that I found this Private Server You made my Boring Free Time into an adventurous one :D

Keep up the good work and Enjoy what you are doing

Always Think Positive and it will spread not only here in game but in real life as well

Thank You and more Blessings to come to VGN!

Eden Eternal Player Here ?

@COmetkun99Your words can do wonders ? you are an inspiration ? to others here your words are like a charm ? very touching? I recommend you work here YOU should apply to join to become an GS (Game Sage) or a Support can be near closing in at any moment just ask @Nipaa whom was born HERE on September 27, 2018 & is already an "Eden Eternal Support" HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL ? whether in FORUM or in GAME , SO... taking a little peek ? at your profile you already started helping people giving them a strategy with your action-packed state of the art advice about guilds and buildings orginally thought you created a guide but I can feel your spirit & potential is THERE MY discord is Petty#8263 we can chat it out as i love making friends so let's make it the "NEW YEAR" it rightfully deserves ?

• Thanks 1