Community it's Petty my 1st time HERE in nearly 2yrs & now using FORUM xoxo

Petty

Some of you if any will remember me in asb (Aeria games scarlet blade) if NOT I am Petty of royal guards I used to be andromeda player time game was in closed beta at lv29 and used to hav 3 servers Andromeda , Valkyrie & Venus before they merged it into 1 Solaris i played up to lv25 and took time off my game due to lack of quest how other players put it for remainder of that year when i born into game on May 14th 2013 My DISCORD feel free to ADD is Petty#8263 I will be joining game soon my last time i logged was on Nov. 26th and my debut in Vendetta was on Jun. 14th last yr xxxScreenshot_20190104-022135.png

10 hours ago, Filomena said:

Hey Petty! I'm happy you are back finally, we talked about you few days ago!

Want to start off by saying THANK YOU for follow, Filomena (^w^)/ ; IT really MEANS alot *^o^* wish i cared as much as YOU & Community :()--|---< does about me I was TALK REALLY? *A* it's no surprise as Artillery said "We've searched every corner of information where you left off"Screenshot_20190101-204757.png Screenshot_20190101-214054.png

10 hours ago, Nipaa said:

welcome! /o/

@Nipaa i sent you a follow WC \o/  your very WELCOME =0= IF you never TRIED out SCARLET BLADE I suggest you do give it a TRY you will love it as much as i do as i always flounder back to it IK i never been a support before i can imagine trying to cope with the difficulty but im up for any sort of challenge as i love hearing voices heard & CONGRATS for getting it so early JOINED on September 27, 2018 and a support already I'D call it a "MILESTONE" in the MAKING :*>3 @Filomena I miss you so much sorries i left that ONE out *A* (FORGOT TO QUOTE YOUR NAME O n O)

13 hours ago, Bash said:

Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay here!

OHH WOW Can't believe it's really TRUE! ? CANT believe im actually chatting with the almighty @Bash OH IT'S true it's DAMN TRUE , I will make the best of it THANKIES for your help I will stay for as long as i can hope i can become a support to everyone here someday or i could be another @GoddessSand as i will intend to spend the most of my days here i will promise to make it daily and holy you can promise me THAT o, o

13 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

What did I do? Why am I getting pointed at? Somebody do something quick.

You mean? This @GoddessSand?? NOPE? though?️‍?️ @Filomena ?️♀️and I ?‍♀️ may seem like(INTERROGATE)?type; we are the partners? in crime ??to ensure the safekeeps and company? of friends?️ we mean no? harm?"WE COME? IN PEACE?." ALL @Filomenawas must be doing is directing? traffic?‍♀️ and i definately HAD no ?collection? of people? knowing⁉️about you Here AS If you DONE?‍⚖️ anything wrong☝️ BUT lookinG-SUSPICIOUS!? what about you? @Nipaa know?any @GoddessSand?