class change

GoddessSand

@Vivi I know that a player can change their names as well as change their cosmetic. But what about changing classes? The level stays the same, the warehouse stays the same, and players being required to remove all gear from their character. How it would work is that a player can pick a class level it up, get gear for another class and enhance it if they want before hand, and then use class change AP item. This would reset the player's skills and move the player back to the create a character menu and the player sets the cosmetic again. Though it also might require players remove all AH items.

If this doesn't require source code, there could possibly open up even more options, but what do you think? I know we could just create a different character and level it up, but it could help players who want to play an ME but struggle with farming and leveling on their own. They could purchase with AP 2 change class items so a player can change to one and then change back when they want.

8 hours ago, Gin said:

its possibble to add new class, archer, or mage, thats awesome class :D

um? Problem with those characters that goes against SB lore and current character types. The characters you are describing are more for medieval type of games this is futuristic with dependency on technology over magic or non-technological weapons. Though you can create characters to fit with the rest like a techno mage or a techno archer, the need for them really isn't necessary to do if they could do so without source code and difficult to say the least to create not just the characters look, animations. and mech but then you have to create more gear (which Vivi I am sure doesn't want to spend the time doing with the amount of time she has to deal with other issues) as well as figuring out what skills these characters should have and build a character straight from the start. In my opinion too much work to do so with the limited player base to justify getting or using time to do so instead of focusing on what the game has to offer now.

22 minutes ago, GoddessSand said:

um? Problem with those characters that goes against SB lore and current character types. The characters you are describing are more for medieval type of games this is futuristic with dependency on technology over magic or non-technological weapons. Though you can create characters to fit with the rest like a techno mage or a techno archer, the need for them really isn't necessary to do if they could do so without source code and difficult to say the least to create not just the characters look, animations. and mech but then you have to create more gear (which Vivi I am sure doesn't want to spend the time doing with the amount of time she has to deal with other issues) as well as figuring out what skills these characters should have and build a character straight from the start. In my opinion too much work to do so with the limited player base to justify getting or using time to do so instead of focusing on what the game has to offer now.

In terms of lore, I actually don't see why not now that Suer and DV are included in the game.  Of course, there is that Source Code matter.

21 minutes ago, Norleras said:

In terms of lore, I actually don't see why not now that Suer and DV are included in the game.  Of course, there is that Source Code matter.

Well, that's why I did mention making a techno-mage and an archer can use a bow that creates an electrically charged pulse similar to a gun. But still time to create such characters would be to great for Vivi with the other things she is working on as well as her support staff that are helping her on those other things using time to do other things more important for the game. If she had a person who could create work on these alternate character types so she didn't have too would require a greater player base to justify spending money on a person to complete such a task even if it could be done without source code, which I would guess does require source due to several game changes that would have to be done.

9 hours ago, Norleras said:

The easiest thing to do is probably recycle elements from the classes from whatever game Suer and DV came from

You mean Dragona? Possibly and then just fit the characters with costumes inline with SB costumes, but still I would think source code would be needed as Vivi I think gave up on introducing a new BG into the game and might run into the same problem with a character. Though I don't think she wants to add hours on end in creating gear for new characters as it takes her a long time to create gear for the ones we already have.