Old player returning, looking for old/new friends

kokokuku

SO, I used to play this game back in 2013-2014, then recently found out about VGN (thanks for making this game alive again!!!) and started playing again. I forgot most of the stuff in this game but picking it up again has been pretty easy. I'm wondering if there is anyone here whom I used to play with. I used to be apart of Curse guild on the FK side. Anyone still playing? The tags that i remember were Alloxya (loxy), SLPCherry, C? idk thats how i used to call you. 

I recognized some ancient player still doing nice and well (filomena mainly ;) ). 

Anyways is there anything I should know that changed? The game so far looks pretty much the same to me (lvl 25) with the exception of crazy prices in AH. 

Cheers!

-Marlentino (Whipper)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello hello. Sadly I don't remember Marlentino from Aeria, but I'm happy when people come back in this lands, even in FK side!

In these days I recommend to focus on buy accessories, the prices are low cause Christmas event. Level 24 earring and trinket, level 36-38 necklace and ring, prices are dropped down less than 10% of the prices of two weeks ago.

• Thanks 1

Thanks guys! And thanks for the tip! I'll definitely invest in them when i get enough gold :)

The Filomena i remembered was on RG side and someone who stayed in CG for a LONG time. I remember she was the highest ranking lvl 29 player with one asterix rank I think. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, kokokuku said:

SO, I used to play this game back in 2013-2014, then recently found out about VGN (thanks for making this game alive again!!!) and started playing again. I forgot most of the stuff in this game but picking it up again has been pretty easy. I'm wondering if there is anyone here whom I used to play with. I used to be apart of Curse guild on the FK side. Anyone still playing? The tags that i remember were Alloxya (loxy), SLPCherry, C? idk thats how i used to call you. 

I recognized some ancient player still doing nice and well (filomena mainly ;) ). 

Anyways is there anything I should know that changed? The game so far looks pretty much the same to me (lvl 25) with the exception of crazy prices in AH. 

Cheers!

-Marlentino (Whipper)

50 minutes ago, kokokuku said:

Thanks guys! And thanks for the tip! I'll definitely invest in them when i get enough gold :)

The Filomena i remembered was on RG side and someone who stayed in CG for a LONG time. I remember she was the highest ranking lvl 29 player with one asterix rank I think. 

@kokokukuThey doubled on the drops, exp, everything was cheaper too in AH they recently changed the daily boosters you recieved by idel before that it was basically the same only L50 was additional for hoarding 1000% boosters they now have a exp chip that increases with LVL just like it does with Sit Level Chip, FORUM is so "NEW" to me so you're NOT alone only problem is I'm a Royal Guard but makes it so interesting too is that you are whipper too well i really hope you are main one or still have one, I know @Filomena too so cheerful and motivating SHE did took me under her wing just like she usually does with other players found me a home in >Inquisitor< guild only wished it lasted longer & made donation in guild hall now that i think about what i did all i did was scavage parts for level25 that i needed but put the previous ones i wore in guild warehouse and invited in practically anyone i could find is how I put it i know it wasn't much but Filomena seems impressed she would say "FULL Already?" I wished i did more people up until recently would tell me how nice a person Filomena was I think Somi DID SORRIES for you ifyou don't know me maybe Bikini is the only one other than Filomena that frankly remembers me i know a name you will remember me as plenty people do up to this day but I'm NOT going to say it here but i can message if you like or in-game if you decide to create royal guard or already have one BUT bottomline is this is my true-self always been my home in asb on since May 14th 2013 Vendetta debut is Jun 14th 2017 MY discord is Petty#8263 ABOUT EXP boosters change  Lv15-30 you will now recieve 500% , Lv35-55 is 700% finally L60-65 is 1000% exp booster Every 5 LEVELS you will get a side quest you will need to complete in order to acquire SAID boosters SO no more daily quest boosters to collect from IDEL ? CHEERS~ WISH you ALL the BEST in investing "YOU WILL POWER THROUGH YOU'VE GOT THIS"

• 5 weeks later...

@kokokuku omg hi.

Sorry i don't really check this and bikini  just told me lol

Im curaja/zaebja lol the curse leader. We have all quit the game cus we didnt enjoy the balance anymore with 65 cap. I'm still in contact or can contact a majority of the guild and play with a few on other games like overwatch. hope u are doin well ?

@Daddy  OH HIIIII!

RIGHT! zaebja! haha wouldnt remember that tag cuz i never really called you that. But yea i realized all of you guys quit the game after lurking on forum for a bit. I'm just playing this for a while to burn time here and there now :D long time no see, hope you are doing good as well! 

• Like 1