Brix

[Ban Wave/Gold Selling/Buying] Some ideas?

14 hours ago, Viraciael said:

I think whole action was unprepared, and done like typical provocation. Gold selling didn't came out of nowhere, it wasn't something like "hey, look guys, because the gold-selling / botting / whatever type of shit you starts to ban on, got out of the control, from 01.01.19 we will just simply start to ban everyone we will caught by logs that he is doing shit". Now you have like +50 people that were legit innocent, and the older the logs are you checking in, the weirder they getting are. (Just like in my ticket example when you threw me an account name I don't know anything about, and I hardly remember to have any siginificant connections in).

Sum up this to the fact, that NosTale player don't like each other, and they can bring up any shit to bury a person they don't like, and you will get forum shitfiesta where players are getting BASHED LUL by 20 other people they don't even know X D.

imho, my humblest opinion would be, just simply propose one-time amnestia for every single player that have been involved in last banvaves since december, with keeping an eye on them. This way they woulda know they are being watched, and they got chance to be a part of our beloved game, vendetta comunitty.

b.t.w : in my case, I've heard that you got like video from last few months on when i've been running on no-delay. If we are looking that far away, I assume no-one can be safe ever, cause everyone who did some weird shit no matter how long far ago, can be buried down if the community decide so, lol.

edit : btw i'm innocent, thx, if anyone want to B A S H M E here you can do it right now below the post.

Unprepared? We spent 4 months of our time perfecting a system that accurately demonstrates who is doing what in terms of trades. This isn't something we just over night dedided to ban people based on rumor. Yes some rumors did help us nudge their direction but overall the system does most the work.

I have 0 respect for the people who sell and buy gold and I'll gladly remove them from this server without hesitation due to the hours and hours no... in fact weeks I've wasted trying to prevent this because of the amount of damage it is doing to the server. Every corner we turn in this game someone is trying to make money from and it's damaging the game and it's future. You ask why GF has so many merges or server recreations it's due to the damage you all are doing to it.

I despise everybody involved in botting, account theft, scamming and gold buying/selling because you're wasting my time when I could be using my time better and improving the game. Remember the wait on 6.2? How much of that time you hated waiting for was used to stop this behaviour? A lot of it actually, as well as a lot of set backs that could have been prevented if you guys would simply just play the game.

Just because GF didn't give a fuck and was lazy doesn't mean I am and you will pay the price someday I have logs from day 1 still here you will be caught and trading to new characters now just makes you look very guilty and will save me time ;)

13 hours ago, Clove said:

So should I open a completely fresh ticket or can I also continue with the one that got closed back when it happened?

You're welcome to open a ticket but I'll have questions.

Just increase Vgn donation reward and maybe gold buyer stop buy gold via gold seller . Actually is pretty low 100$ for 60k vgn bettetr1 0$ = 10k vgn :). Maybe happy hour like Nostale gf :) bonus 1.5 every month and yeah prevent in game message like " gold selling or buying = permanent ban " because how much player Come in forum for read the rule . Why i Say it because geek player Can make 45kk/hour or more = 450kk = 34500 vgn points like 60$ , yeah i need spent 60$ for 10h of geek player :) and pretty much if i'm not rich or have a work :) you know there much young player cant spent more than 30$ :). Who Can be angry with that ? Play hard > donation, and how you want server keep alive in 2 years if everyone can make gold so easy and donation is crape reward. It just my opinion (+1500$ vgn spent )

13 minutes ago, VendettaEden said:

Just increase Vgn donation reward and maybe gold buyer stop buy gold via gold seller . Actually is pretty low 100$ for 60k vgn bettetr1 0$ = 10k vgn :). Maybe happy hour like Nostale gf :) bonus 1.5 every month and yeah prevent in game message like " gold selling or buying = permanent ban " because how much player Come in forum for read the rule . Why i Say it because geek player Can make 45kk/hour or more = 450kk = 34500 vgn points like 60$ , yeah i need spent 60$ for 10h of geek player :) and pretty much if i'm not rich or have a work :) you know there much young player cant spent more than 30$ :)

I agree with this, $100 (145 AUD) feels like nothing now a days, even onyx is too risky to VGN and its the only thing worth much

16 minutes ago, VendettaEden said:

Just increase Vgn donation reward and maybe gold buyer stop buy gold via gold seller . Actually is pretty low 100$ for 60k vgn bettetr1 0$ = 10k vgn :). Maybe happy hour like Nostale gf :) bonus 1.5 every month and yeah prevent in game message like " gold selling or buying = permanent ban " because how much player Come in forum for read therule 

1 day on forum and I m already tired of you.

You really think that people that buy gold is because they don´t know that is illegal? Is because they don´t want to wait until the vgn is sold to get the gold. Also more of the gold sellers are bots or people leaving the game, do you really think that they will not going to sell it more expensive?

1 minute ago, Perse said:

1 day on forum and I m already tired of you.

You really think that people tha buy gold is because they don´t know that is illegal? Is because they don´t want to wait until the vgn is sold to get the gold. Also more of the gold sellers are bots or people leaving the game, do you really think that they will not going to sell it more expensive?

No the reason they buy it is because it gives almost 2x the rate not because they "dont wan tot wait for VGN to sell" VGN sells almost instantly

1 minute ago, Squizzy said:

No the reason they buy it is because it gives almost 2x the rate not because they "dont wan tot wait for VGN to sell" VGN sells almost instantly

I don´t know the price of gold,I never bought it, probably you are right if you have ever buy it. Anyway, they are not going to stop because we remember then that gold sale is agains the rules. They are not stupid... well, after seen Vira saying on forum that he used hacks, I can´t ensure that.

Also if nobody sell vgn, is going to be expensive, so if you don t like they way it is, don´t buy VGN.

1 hour ago, VendettaEden said:

Just increase Vgn donation reward and maybe gold buyer stop buy gold via gold seller . Actually is pretty low 100$ for 60k vgn 

are you serious? 100$ for 60k is low? how about you just leave vendetta and go back to official server where the give you 1500 max for 100$? how ever i dont agree with your suggestion, and from what i see you guys wanna own the world just in 1min and this will never happen. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, TheHealersGod said:

are you serious? 100$ for 60k is low? how about you just leave vendetta and go back to official server where the give you 1500 max for 100$? how ever i dont agree with your suggestion, and from what i see you guys wanna own the world just in 1min and this will never happen. 

Did you just compare nosdollars with VGN points? It's clearly a different currency lmfao

12 hours ago, VendettaEden said:

Just increase Vgn donation reward and maybe gold buyer stop buy gold via gold seller . Actually is pretty low 100$ for 60k vgn bettetr1 0$ = 10k vgn :). Maybe happy hour like Nostale gf :) bonus 1.5 every month and yeah prevent in game message like " gold selling or buying = permanent ban " because how much player Come in forum for read the rule . Why i Say it because geek player Can make 45kk/hour or more = 450kk = 34500 vgn points like 60$ , yeah i need spent 60$ for 10h of geek player :) and pretty much if i'm not rich or have a work :) you know there much young player cant spent more than 30$ :). Who Can be angry with that ? Play hard > donation, and how you want server keep alive in 2 years if everyone can make gold so easy and donation is crape reward. It just my opinion (+1500$ vgn spent )

20% sales do nothing but create bad habits. Nowadays it's the only way people purchase currency from GF is when they do a sale their hand is forced if they want to make money and that's not how I want it here.

11 hours ago, Squizzy said:

I agree with this, $100 (145 AUD) feels like nothing now a days, even onyx is too risky to VGN and its the only thing worth much

It only feels like nothing because you're buying VGN to make money. You shouldn't be just buying VGN to make money it is there as a service and we should not be forced into improving our prices because people wish to trade illegally.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bash said:

20% sales do nothing but create bad habits. Nowadays it's the only way people purchase currency from GF is when they do a sale their hand is forced if they want to make money and that's not how I want it here.

It only feels like nothing because you're buying VGN to make money. You shouldn't be just buying VGN to make money it is there as a service and we should not be forced into improving our prices because people wish to trade illegally.

But the whole reason of buying VGN is to make money isn't it? Why else would I want to spend my real life money?

At the beginning of the server it was okay to VGN because the price of everything was relatively low, but since farming is much easier done in game and the price of everything has skyrocketed, you don't get much for what you pay really.

The price of VGN is only expensive when good things are in the mystery box (e.g onyx wing which comes once every 4 months) or new releases, it's not even worth it to spend money anymore, I think it should be adjusted accordingly to the price of things in game or atleast better things be put in the shop (but i'm not really sure what you could even add tbh?)

I think $10 = 10k vgn is a bit much though, but I think increasing how much you get to 70k would be a nice small change.

My thought on this really had nothing to do with the illegal trading 

4 minutes ago, Squizzy said:

But the whole reason of buying VGN is to make money isn't it? Why else would I want to spend my real life money?

At the beginning of the server it was okay to VGN because the price of everything was relatively low, but since farming is much easier done in game and the price of everything has skyrocketed, you don't get much for what you pay really.

The price of VGN is only expensive when good things are in the mystery box (e.g onyx wing which comes once every 4 months) or new releases, it's not even worth it to spend money anymore, I think it should be adjusted accordingly to the price of things in game or atleast better things be put in the shop (but i'm not really sure what you could even add tbh?)

I think $10 = 10k vgn is a bit much though, but I think increasing how much you get to 70k would be a nice small change.

My thought on this really had nothing to do with the illegal trading 

But just because the prices in-game have increased does not mean we should be following it. Giving that kind of power to a community is wreckless. A gold sink is what is really needed imo or even the rates reducing.

You not give the power to player by increasing vgn rate , just 80% player spent small amount 15% moderate amount and 5% Big amount. Or the rich player dont Care about vgn rate , they Can buy it but for others player they cant be overpowered by buying 30€ vgn for 300000vgn ... What you Can do with 320kk gold in this game , maybe by one fernon shoes :).

But yeah if you Lost Big vgn donator and no want increase Vgn rate so is your choice. But i just tell you if gameforge increase experience gaining , you just Lost much player and ya much player dont play Nostale gf because is p2w but is too hard for EXP. 

1 hour ago, VendettaEden said:

You not give the power to player by increasing vgn rate , just 80% player spent small amount 15% moderate amount and 5% Big amount. Or the rich player dont Care about vgn rate , they Can buy it but for others player they cant be overpowered by buying 30€ vgn for 300000vgn ... What you Can do with 320kk gold in this game , maybe by one fernon shoes :).

But yeah if you Lost Big vgn donator and no want increase Vgn rate so is your choice. But i just tell you if gameforge increase experience gaining , you just Lost much player and ya much player dont play Nostale gf because is p2w but is too hard for EXP. 

https://www.amazon.com/English-American-Dictionaries-Thesauruses-Books/b?ie=UTF8&node=11488

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, VendettaEden said:

I don't think you understand. If players know that fluctuating prices raises the VGN rate they will do it purposefully to enhance their $ -> VGN. I am all for fair prices but we're by far more fair than official right now and we're not having to sell our souls every corner to support this server.

VGN Points purchase is not for gold sales it is a service we offer. You cannot have the best of both worlds when it comes to things like this. You either get P2W functions and the ability to sell your VGN at a high price or you don't get P2W functions and your VGN price is lower. But not asking for P2W functions and expecting your VGN to be worth more is stupid as people don't overpay to look special in a game as much as they would to feel powerful in a game.

That's the point I am trying to make.

On 1/8/2019 at 7:37 AM, Bash said:

It only feels like nothing because you're buying VGN to make money.

Even if a person were to buy VGN just to use them themselves (for example to buy amulets, trophy upgrades, or whatever they need at the moment), they're doing it in place of buying those items using gold; that's probably why they'll still complain about rates if they feel like not getting enough for what they paid. That being said, I'm happy with the current dollar/VGN ratio.

On 1/7/2019 at 7:24 PM, VendettaEden said:

Just increase Vgn donation reward and maybe gold buyer stop buy gold via gold seller .

That's not how things work, I'm afraid. Even if you increase the amount of VGN you get, the gold sellers will eventually adjust their prices to be more convenient than buying VGN. It's always been like that and always will be.

On 1/7/2019 at 7:41 PM, Perse said:

You really think that people that buy gold is because they don´t know that is illegal? Is because they don´t want to wait until the vgn is sold to get the gold.

Buying gold illegally from gold sellers because you don't want to wait a couple of minutes (VGN actually sell like hotcakes) doesn't seem much of a good reason worth the risk of getting a ban, does it? In fact, people obviously buy from gold sellers because the dollar/gold rate is much more convenient.

On 1/8/2019 at 8:41 AM, Squizzy said:

It's true that prices have skyrocketed (more like gold got devalued, actually), but that also affected the VGN price, of course; when I started playing, for example, they were around 3k each while right now they fluctuate around 10~13k depending on the mystery box items. The problem is: how do you objectively determine what's a good dollar to VGN ratio by which it's worth spending money on?

Bash i don't think you Can say is a donation service for what you offers when 80% items neeed to buy via $$$ shop. If no one make donation, its impossible to trade much things.

But i understand your point and respect it :)