Sign in to follow this  
karo57

Top 10 Rewards on RBB

What about rewards for top 10-25 in Rainbow Battle in Beta season?
People spent much time at RBB and it would be fine if these 10-25 people got for example Jennifers leather hat because they all fight for that thing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, karo57 said:

Imo its good because more players tryhard there and it would be nice reward for special people :D

People are already try harding for the end of season rewards, 500kk for diamond and a LIMITED item, is that not enough

17 minutes ago, karo57 said:

so like i said for top10 people it would be good

So the same top 10 people should be making 500kk + LIMITED item and then ontop of that more rewards every season?
Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?
You already make (estimately 800kk+) because wing is limited it will be worth a lot.
Ontop of that, Jennifer's hat is worth A LOT aswell.

There is no need for more rewards.

• Like 1

Reaching plat isn't all that hard, main reward is about showing up and playing, jennifer's hat is just luck of the draw since it's from the chest doesn't matter what rank you are. There isn't much incentive to reach the top, 250 extra million which yes, they are nice but it's gonna be a reward every 2 months.
I'd like something to push people to want top 1-10, maybe not money or items but fame icons or AoM wings

Edited by Siseneri
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Siseneri said:

Reaching plat isn't all that hard, main reward is about showing up and playing, jennifer's hat is just luck of the draw since it's from the chest doesn't matter what rank you are. There isn't much incentive to reach the top, 250 extra million which yes, they are nice but it's gonna be a reward every 2 months.
I'd like something to push people to want top 1-10, maybe not money or items but fame icons or AoM wings

You also get an achievement title at the end of the season aswell. Which can only be achieved by doing rainbow battle?
Maybe AOM could be added as well since it's not used at AOM really, but that's about all I would suggest to add

500kk + a limited item that is probably another 500kk is pretty good trade for doing something that is for FUN.
It's like asking for rewards for killing people in arena

And i'm not really sure why a season should be changed to 2 months long, that will be really crap.

I've personally thought about some cosmetic reward for top ~20 like Fame Ranks (Legendary, Mysterious, Ancient Hero & Blue/Green Legends).

• Like 2

I'm against. You are already getting diamond title + wings + 500kk.

Spending a lot of time for rbb is only personal choice, no need to do any more special prizes, imo

• Like 1

Just now, karo57 said:

but cosmetic things gives nothing expect good looking so?

10 minutes ago, karo57 said:

Just it would be fine if top 10-20 got some like tittle, item, cosmetic thing, skin because they spent a lot of time at rbb

So you're against cosmetic things or you want cosmetic things ?
Very contradicting here.
You are getting 1kkk + a cosmetic ?_?

22 minutes ago, karo57 said:

i said to give smth for top 10 players for they spent time

and that is their personal choice. as of right now u can just spam rbb and still get to the rewarding stage e.g. platinum for the wings eventhough u have a terrible kda and/or winratio, because if you're smart you still get 2-20~  points with a lose.

I don't think we need bigger rewards in terms of gold/valuable items, don't get me wrong: i don't think that it'd be too much if we increased prizes for 1-3, we're still talking about something near 1kkk, which is not that much on a 30+days period and for the 3 highest scores.

Still, i don't think we need to do that in order to increase the competition, a player that wants more money dedicates himself to farming rather than RB!

I really like the idea of cosmetics in terms of rep icon/title, it's a nice little thing that rewards your work and can't really be abused in anyway possible