Perse

C 45 Weapons price

I was checking bazar recently and comparing prices of c 45, there is some armours or weapons too much expensive (like bow) and other so much cheaps (like xbows or swordman armours)

My suggestion is simple: put a price on the NPCs for equipment c45, so we can equalize a little.

I m not saying that every weapon should be like bows, with an exorbitant price, but something like 30-40m on shop will be fine, since we can find some c25 equipment more expensive than c45, which is quite ridiculous.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Perse said:

I was checking bazar recently and comparing prices of c 45, there is some armours or weapons too much expensive (like bow) and other so much cheaps (like xbows or swordman armours)

My suggestion is simple: put a price on the NPCs for equipment c45, so we can equalize a little.

I m not saying that every weapon should be like bows, with an exorbitant price, but something like 30-40m on shop will be fine, since we can find some c25 equipment more expensive than c45, which is quite ridiculous.

Think we done the same for C25 gear before to help with this?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bash said:

Think we done the same for C25 gear before to help with this?

I don´t know the real reason to do that with c25, maybe was just to help with the economy on the server or give a better way to generate gold, but I just see some prices going down every fernon day.

I have even seen some armours for 14m. If you have to spend 1 hour in such a difficult and stressful raid and got an item, which value is 14m and you will need 2 or 3 days to sell it, is quite frustrating.

Edit: was a good decision making that with c25.

1 minute ago, Perse said:

I don´t know the real reason to do that with c25, maybe was just to help with the economy on the server or give a better way to generate gold, but I just see some prices going down every fernon day.

I have even seen some armours for 14m. If you have to spend 1 hour in such a difficult and stressful raid and got an item, which value is 14m and you will need 2 or 3 days to sell it, is quite frustrating.

Edit: was a good decision making that with c25.

I'll discuss with the team and see what we can do about this.

Wow, that was fast. 

Anyway, I want to know the opinion of others on the forum, so you are wellcome to left here your commentary.

6 minutes ago, Perse said:

why not make a item that re rolls just one stat and it would cost much?

xD

4 minutes ago, Bash said:

I'll discuss with the team and see what we can do about this.

I don't think having a sell price will cut it for fernon equipment, I am pretty sure people will continue selling it much higher

1 minute ago, Nayxa said:

xD

I believe that's an entirely different suggestion and doesn't address the issue.

Making them sellable at npc for 40-50m sounds good to me

Just now, Squizzy said:

I don't think having a sell price will cut it for fernon equipment, I am pretty sure people will continue selling it much higher

It worked with c25 gear I believe. Keeping items at a certain value does help with prices for sure.

Just now, Siseneri said:

I believe that's an entirely different suggestion and doesn't address the issue.

Making them sellable at npc for 40-50m sounds good to me

it can change a bit the economy as 1. Many seek a perfect bow ect , making the price for many decrease, but it can do the opposide effect also

3 minutes ago, Nayxa said:

xD

First at all: Are you sure you are on the right section? i don´t get it

1 minute ago, Squizzy said:

relative to bow or wands, probably, but at least we can reduce the difference between classes weapons a bit, without overpricing everyone.

Just now, Perse said:

First at all: Are you sure you are on the right section? i don´t get it

relative to bow or wands, probably, but at least we can reduce the difference between classes weapons a bit, without overpricing everyone.

xD 

just a suggestion in a suggestion 

btw im smart sometimes, sometimes not 

2 minutes ago, Nayxa said:

xD 

just a suggestion in a suggestion 

btw im smart sometimes, sometimes not 

Ok ok, i think I m starting to understand the nayxish language. Time to spend some time out.

So you want to make an item that reroll only one stat of the equipment? That will completly ruin the price of every weapon on the server, making just a matter of time and not of luck the bet. The perfect equipment should be nearly imposible to get, not as easy as reroll 1 stat of the shell until you get the good one.

1 minute ago, Perse said:

Ok ok, i think I m starting to understand the nayxish language. Time to spend some time out.

So you want to make an item that reroll only one stat of the equipment? That will completly ruin the price of every weapon on the server, making just a matter of time and not of luck the bet. The perfect equipment should be nearly imposible to get, not as easy as reroll 1 stat of the shell until you get the good one.

And of course , it roles only one stat of a shell making it easy to get/keep some stats

there would be some execptions ofc and it will roll into a random stat that isnt on the shell

14 minutes ago, Nayxa said:

And of course , it roles only one stat of a shell making it easy to get/keep some stats

there would be some execptions ofc and it will roll into a random stat that isnt on the shell

I think I get it now, but tell me if I'm wrong. You just want the new item to reroll the percentage/value of the shell effect and not the effect itself? That'd make more sense, to be honest. 

3 minutes ago, Nayxa said:

I will try to make you think about why it is a bad idea before you put it on a new post.

Don´t know if you already know how the shell works, but there is some categories like a-b-c-s options. Let´s put an example:

I will explain it like if you desn´t play nostale, because sometimes I doubt about it. You have 3 S options: %Large monster, Elemental prop and %dmg. Same on pvp, You have %Dmg, %Deff and resistance decrease.

Imagine that I have a legend bow with 3 s. On pvp s option, you will have always 1 that you want, so with your object, you have 50% of getting the other good one. On normal s, everyone want s dmg,  you have 33% of getting s dmg. So you just need to use your object until you get the higher %. Is like betting with 100% of getting r7, but more op.

So we will see every bow for... 10k on nb? because everyone is going to bet and upgrade their own equipment. Is literally like puting a x10 or more chance on the bet. You just need to get a lot of options, without caring about which one is.

11 minutes ago, Perse said:

I will try to make you think about why it is a bad idea before you put it on a new post.

Don´t know if you already know how the shell works, but there is some categories like a-b-c-s options. Let´s put an example:

I will explain it like if you desn´t play nostale, because sometimes I doubt about it. You have 3 S options: %Large monster, Elemental prop and %dmg. Same on pvp, You have %Dmg, %Deff and resistance decrease.

Imagine that I have a legend bow with 3 s. On pvp s option, you will have always 1 that you want, so with your object, you have 50% of getting the other good one. On normal s, everyone want s dmg,  you have 33% of getting s dmg. So you just need to use your object until you get the higher %. Is like betting with 100% of getting r7, but more op.

So we will see every bow for... 10k on nb? because everyone is going to bet and upgrade their own equipment. Is literally like puting a x10 or more chance on the bet. You just need to get a lot of options, without caring about which one is.

Not like that, i mean re roll the rank, type of stat and procent/amount but i will make my own suggestion and maybe i can say it a bit better? 

Anyway , i want those weapon/armor at the shop at like 40~75kk and make them come out with random shells and quallity but idk if thats a good idea anyway

No no no . I buy my bow c45 for 400kk and spent 300$ for bet it. I want keep my avantage :) player just lazy no want up 50 for doing fernon, and why Price is low for warrior class because 5% player play warrior and 2% player play warrior 45+ thats why Price is Bad :( , the problems is make warrior exp more fast and more damage pve. 

In normal gameforge server c45 bow = 1kk lol so just wait people up 50 but they are too lazy

Disagree :)

14 minutes ago, VendettaEden said:

No no no . I buy my bow c45 for 400kk and spent 300$ for bet it. I want keep my avantage :) player just lazy no want up 50 for doing fernon, and why Price is low for warrior class because 5% player play warrior and 2% player play warrior 45+ thats why Price is Bad :( , the problems is make warrior exp more fast and more damage pve. 

In normal gameforge server c45 bow = 1kk lol so just wait people up 50 but they are too lazy

Disagree :)

Well, in normal gf server they do fernon in 28s, here is buffed. And trust me, sword class is ok on pve, don t need a buff, the problem is on pvp, but thats another theme. Also, what advantage are you going to loose? Is more like id equipment become cheaper, more people buying it, more people betting it, and your bow will become obsolete

The thing is that literally the day when the drop rate of c25 eq in erenia box was increased, some eqs went to 4kk or even less.

The fernon is not as spamed as erenia, so the prices are not going so down. The cheapset things that I have been selling were around 35kk, and that doesnt sound that bad for me. (And there are some items like azrael mask or fernon shoe that are quite expensive, bow is not the only 'expensive' thing)

With that, I don't mean that im against the suggestion, just I don't see it a big issue coparing with what happened with c25 eq.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, hollowknight said:

The thing is that literally the day when the drop rate of c25 eq in erenia box was increased, some eqs went to 4kk or even less.

The fernon is not as spamed as erenia, so the prices are not going so down. The cheapset things that I have been selling were around 35kk, and that doesnt sound that bad for me. (And there are some items like azrael mask or fernon shoe that are quite expensive, bow is not the only 'expensive' thing)

With that, I don't mean that im against the suggestion, just I don't see it a big issue coparing with what happened with c25 eq.

https://gyazo.com/4b9b454b6782f7da64176bc6a334fbba

and that was 1 day after fernons, when people already stoped listing it. And trust me, is going down every weekend

• Sad 1

Honestly this wouldn happen if the eq were stay with the same drop as the official..

The fact is that in fernon is so many stuff that can drop, that makes some equipments really annoying to get (and if u add to it that the fernons r capped on groups of friends more than marathons itself…) 

For me its something that really affected to the price, would had been better if the FC raids still got the c45/c48 equipments, mostly cause that would have made glace revive and would had been really good to all the players that wanna upgrade the eq

(And don't say that the fact that u make a imperative buff to the eq makes the c25 kinda a joke, especially the armour, when it shouldnt be like that, and i know that the buff just werent working, but maybe had been better options)

59 minutes ago, Alkarin said:

Honestly this wouldn happen if the eq were stay with the same drop as the official..

The fact is that in fernon is so many stuff that can drop, that makes some equipments really annoying to get (and if u add to it that the fernons r capped on groups of friends more than marathons itself…) 

For me its something that really affected to the price, would had been better if the FC raids still got the c45/c48 equipments, mostly cause that would have made glace revive and would had been really good to all the players that wanna upgrade the eq

(And don't say that the fact that u make a imperative buff to the eq makes the c25 kinda a joke, especially the armour, when it shouldnt be like that, and i know that the buff just werent working, but maybe had been better options)

I should disagree with you.

1-. On official, you can get the equipment (tell me if i m wrong) on fernon, and also on caligor/FC raids. So you have a chance to get the equipment on EVERY lvl, and since there are like 10 raid glace each day, the chance of get an equipment is going to be higher, making the equipment even cheaper

2-. The "group of friends": Fernon are not a raid that you can make when you want, so I want to do the max raid/hours I can, so I will do it with the people that I already know that are going to do a good work. If you want to do it, you can host with some speakers and searching people, from your fam or from other one.

3-. The stats are fine like they are. The other buffs were just ridiculous, and some of them didn t even work. Also is equipment with 20 lvl difference, is like comparing lvl 70 weapons with lvl 90 or worst, because is harder to get c lvl than normal lvl.

25 minutes ago, Perse said:

3-. The stats are fine like they are. The other buffs were just ridiculous, and some of them didn t even work. Also is equipment with 20 lvl difference, is like comparing lvl 70 weapons with lvl 90 or worst, because is harder to get c lvl than normal lvl.

Meh, i don't know if 100 base dmg more can make a huge difference but.. a friend of mine had a c45 r7+9 with shell stats way less than mine.. he hit 6-9k more than me with normal basic attack.

Anyway i agree to put "flat" prices for equip to sell to NPC (i bought a c48 armor a month ago and when i understood that i could only sell to npc for 15k i got blasted lul)