Perse

C 45 Weapons price

I agree to set certain price for some items, or just all of 'em. It's not like bow's price will fall just like that because we added a fixed price to NPC. The price is all about the demand,(high for bows in that case) of certain items. Fixed NPC price will give some items that aren't as needed some value, and you won't feel shit after dropping one.
+1 for fixed NPC prices :D

1 hour ago, Alkarin said:

1. and if u add to it that the fernons r capped on groups of friends more than marathons itself…) 

2. For me its something that really affected to the price, would had been better if the FC raids still got the c45/c48 equipments, mostly cause that would have made glace revive and would had been really good to all the players that wanna upgrade the eq

1. The raids aren't the easiest, so to achieve good raids/hour ratio you'd rather, as @Perse mentioned, do them with people that you know, that would increase the chance of success, no? Raid is annoying, a lot of rng involed, unfair at times, but it's just how it is. Maybe one day more people will learn how to do them efficiently, making the equ price drop.

2. I disagree with this one. Why should end-game gear be available in an area which is accessible for lvls 60+?

8 hours ago, Randall said:

I agree to set certain price for some items, or just all of 'em. It's not like bow's price will fall just like that because we added a fixed price to NPC. The price is all about the demand,(high for bows in that case) of certain items. Fixed NPC price will give some items that aren't as needed some value, and you won't feel shit after dropping one.
+1 for fixed NPC prices :D

Basically all I got from that was "lets make fernon give even more money" but I didn't expect much else from someone who has a consistent team to spam the raid with.
Since Azrael mask is 200kk+ 
Bow is 500kk
Shoes are 500kk+
those prices won't change and things like the gun will only increase in price where as it decreases on fernon days

8 hours ago, Randall said:

1. The raids aren't the easiest, so to achieve good raids/hour ratio you'd rather, as @Perse mentioned, do them with people that you know, that would increase the chance of success, no? Raid is annoying, a lot of rng involed, unfair at times, but it's just how it is. Maybe one day more people will learn how to do them efficiently, making the equ price drop.

It ain't about efficiently and how to do the raid, the raid itself is easy, only the 1 shot is annoying, but the hard part is finding 8 FULLY geared and strong players, you literally need the best of the best to do this raid.

11 hours ago, Perse said:

https://gyazo.com/4b9b454b6782f7da64176bc6a334fbba

and that was 1 day after fernons, when people already stoped listing it. And trust me, is going down every weekend

Did you just compare swordsman prices to act like this is normal? Bro, no one plays swordsman thats why it doesn't cost anything lol

4 hours ago, Squizzy said:

Basically all I got from that was "lets make fernon give even more money" but I didn't expect much else from someone who has a consistent team to spam the raid with.
Bow is 500kk
Shoes are 500kk+
those prices won't change and things like the gun will only increase in price where as it decreases on fernon days

It ain't about efficiently and how to do the raid, the raid itself is easy, only the 1 shot is annoying, but the hard part is finding 8 FULLY geared and strong players, you literally need the best of the best to do this raid.

Did you just compare swordsman prices to act like this is normal? Bro, no one plays swordsman thats why it doesn't cost anything lol

Daggers 60m and going down, same for guns, and mage armors 30m and going down. But yes, nobody play archer or mage either, right? Also, how many masks and shoes did you get? 

On 1/8/2019 at 9:54 AM, Perse said:

Daggers 60m and going down, same for guns, and mage armors 30m and going down. But yes, nobody play archer or mage either, right? Also, how many masks and shoes did you get? 

Ppl doesn't play archer, they play scout/wk, so yeah, no one nmains av and assasin and more with the crit red buff of the swordman

The point is the same, pay freaking 500kk for a fucking bet bow is RI-DI-CU-LOUS

• Thanks 1

On the one hand, this is nice idea, because 

On 1/8/2019 at 12:54 PM, Perse said:

Daggers 60m and going down, same for guns, and mage armors 30m and going down.

On the other hand, i fully agree with Squizzy: 

On 1/8/2019 at 8:11 AM, Squizzy said:

Bow is 500kk
Shoes are 500kk+

You get enough doing this raids already.

On 1/8/2019 at 12:54 PM, Perse said:

Guy, every raid is a roulette: you can get 2 shoes and bow this hour, and get nothing next one. 

In my opinion suggested changes make Fernon raid more rewarding(which is already pretty much rewarding) - I'm against

47 minutes ago, Essyx said:

On the one hand, this is nice idea, because 

On the other hand, i fully agree with Squizzy: 

You get enough doing this raids already.

Guy, every raid is a roulette: you can get 2 shoes and bow this hour, and get nothing next one. 

In my opinion suggested changes make Fernon raid more rewarding(which is already pretty much rewarding) - I'm against

how many bows and shoes did you get doing the raid?

The problem is that the "main prices" like shoes and mask, are very rare. So, there are 3 awards worth from a pool of... 15 maybe? knowing that erenias are more profitable, since you can sell the boxes, and there are a fixed price for the weapons, not much people is going to do the raid, so the bows are going to be even more expensive.

If we give some vale to the others weapons and armors, at least people are going to be more motivated about doing the raid. 

2 hours ago, Perse said:

how many bows and shoes did you get doing the raid?

The problem is that the "main prices" like shoes and mask, are very rare. So, there are 3 awards worth from a pool of... 15 maybe? knowing that erenias are more profitable, since you can sell the boxes, and there are a fixed price for the weapons, not much people is going to do the raid, so the bows are going to be even more expensive.

If we give some vale to the others weapons and armors, at least people are going to be more motivated about doing the raid. 

I got 2 masks in like 2 hours raiding, here you go. You raid on your own risk. You can get rich or just waste time.

1 minute ago, Essyx said:

I got 2 masks in like 2 hours raiding, here you go. You raid on your own risk. You can get rich or just waste time.

you are lucky then, I can´t count the raids I did and not even a single 1 and just got 2 bows. I still think that if prices goes down so hard, people will quit on fernon and bows, mask and shoes are going to be even more expensive. If staff think I m wrong, don´t implement it and let s see what happend in 2 month or so.

37 minutes ago, Perse said:

you are lucky then, I can´t count the raids I did and not even a single 1 and just got 2 bows. I still think that if prices goes down so hard, people will quit on fernon and bows, mask and shoes are going to be even more expensive. If staff think I m wrong, don´t implement it and let s see what happend in 2 month or so.

I don't think so... Why i should quit fernon if there are possibilities to find a thing that i can sell forr 300kk+ ?

If in 5h of fernon i find only crap things i feel sad but after i find 1 bows i get so much rewarded! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Essyx said:

Legit, one of my friends who raids often says he makes 100kk an hour averagely, one hour he made 800kk... 800kk!!!!!! 
What are they complaining about lmao talking about luck to get the highest thing?? It's more then any other raid

1 hour ago, Raeghel said:

I don't think so... Why i should quit fernon if there are possibilities to find a thing that i can sell forr 300kk+ ?

If in 5h of fernon i find only crap things i feel sad but after i find 1 bows i get so much rewarded! 

Because you can make more constant money doing erenias, that is easier.

25 minutes ago, Perse said:

Because you can make more constant money doing erenias, that is easier.

That's only because Erenia boxes are tradeable, to be honest; if they weren't, the situation when Erenia/Zenas came out would've been similar to what we're seeing right now. Imagine Erenia boxes weren't tradeable: all the players who prefer to just sell them would have to open them instead, and people would probably complain about the "not steady income issue" even there.

Now, I feel what you mean when you say that Erenia raids give you a guaranteed income per raid if you choose to sell the boxes, but Fernon gives you a much higher average income; hence why, there's no need to change anything as of now, in my opinion.

6 minutes ago, Gilgames said:

That's only because Erenia boxes are tradeable, to be honest; if they weren't, the situation when Erenia/Zenas came out would've been similar to what we're seeing right now. Imagine Erenia boxes weren't tradeable: all the players who prefer to just sell them would have to open them instead, and people would probably complain about the "not steady income issue" even there.

Now, I feel what you mean when you say that Erenia raids give you a guaranteed income per raid if you choose to sell the boxes, but Fernon gives you a much higher average income; hence why, there's no need to change anything as of now, in my opinion.

that´s my point, but even if you open the boxes, you have a guaranteed amount, since EVERY weapon, not only archer ones have a fixed price.

If c45 prices keep going down, you will only earn money with the archer equipment or fernon shoes/mask.

5 minutes ago, Perse said:

that´s my point, but even if you open the boxes, you have a guaranteed amount, since EVERY weapon, not only archer ones have a fixed price.

If c45 prices keep going down, you will only earn money with the archer equipment or fernon shoes/mask.

I have to disagree here. If you open an Erenia box, it's not guaranteed that you'll get a weapon or another valuable item; it's exactly the same as Fernon. The only difference, as I stated in my previous post, is that you get a much higher average gold-per-box value with Fernon compared to Erenia.

2 hours ago, KonataTV said:

I can tell the raid it's already very rewarding 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssjL1rTSbgM&t=1s

2 bows sold each one for 475kkk ON BAZAAR XD (so yeah 900kk~1kkk in 1 hour LOL)

xbow in the other hand sold for 16kk and literally no one wanted to buy it. 

This sounds to me like the guy who got 2 zenas gloves in 1 hour of zenas, Let's hype it, zenas gives you 500-600kk per hour if you think of it this way..? but oh wait, you can do zenas every day, whereas fernon is 3 days of the week, on scheduled times, which could not suit everyone,oh and I almost forgot, fernon is not afk only raid like zenas XD.
Just because you got lucky once, doesn't mean this happens every hour, I've been having weeks where I didn't get any bow,wand or mask (still never got the shoe), So, set price around 30-40kk seems fair to me.
I don't know if you've had it with your 2 hours of fernon, but sometimes you actually lose more than you earn xD.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Azna said:

This sounds to me like the guy who got 2 zenas gloves in 1 hour of zenas, Let's hype it, zenas gives you 500-600kk per hour if you think of it this way..? but oh wait, you can do zenas every day, whereas fernon is 3 days of the week, on scheduled times, which could not suit everyone,oh and I almost forgot, fernon is not afk only raid like zenas XD.
Just because you got lucky once, doesn't mean this happens every hour, I've been having weeks where I didn't get any bow,wand or mask (still never got the shoe), So, set price around 30-40kk seems fair to me.
I don't know if you've had it with your 2 hours of fernon, but sometimes you actually lose more than you earn xD.

I don't disagree just proving the point that the raid its already rewarding enough if you are lucky, like some raid do. (for example laurenas wich you can't sell boxes) 
I agree that the price of equipment needs to be fixed onto 40-70kk minimum. I did more than 200 raids and didn't drop 1 single bow, but bought a bow for 1,5b and next hour of fernon dropped 2 bows, shit happens, but if you don't do raids don't expect the price to drop. Sometimes you lose more than you earn? Don't count it as time lost, at the end of the day I don't go to fernon to make money (I wish to make money) but I only go to have some fun and do some raids, and lets be honest you spend a lot of time in arena like me, why you don't count that as time lost? Just perspectives, wish you see my point on the post, not trying to be disrespecful.

1 hour ago, KonataTV said:

I don't disagree just proving the point that the raid its already rewarding enough if you are lucky, like some raid do. (for example laurenas wich you can't sell boxes) 
I agree that the price of equipment needs to be fixed onto 40-70kk minimum. I did more than 200 raids and didn't drop 1 single bow, but bought a bow for 1,5b and next hour of fernon dropped 2 bows, shit happens, but if you don't do raids don't expect the price to drop. Sometimes you lose more than you earn? Don't count it as time lost, at the end of the day I don't go to fernon to make money (I wish to make money) but I only go to have some fun and do some raids, and lets be honest you spend a lot of time in arena like me, why you don't count that as time lost? Just perspectives, wish you see my point on the post, not trying to be disrespecful.

I rarely go arena anymore, and I do not count time, I've had hours where out of 20-ish boxes I get 10 crystal of balance and no eq ^^, if you want to maximize your dmg however, you need to spend a lot of gold on fps