Bringing Back Old Events!

DrDieLess

Game Events!  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What type of events do you want to see come back to game?

• Monster spawn in Enocia
    • Mereholt balls events
    • Spies
    • Other? (please simply reply to this post with a brief description of an old event that you may want to see return)
    • Monster spawn in a PVP zone where you have to fight for bosses (like spawning Abaddon, and balls, in mid of Amara)
  2. 2. How frequently would like you like to see events happen?

• 1-2 times a week
    • 3-5 times a week
    • 6+ times a week

I am currently working on bringing back some of the events that we had on ASB. Things like Monster Spawn, Balls, etc.

Please let me know what kind other events you can remember that we can possibly work into the game.

With respect to the times the events would happen may vary. It would be based on my schedule. My usual game time starts at 9:30pm~ish (UTC-6) (or 4:30am Server time). I also squeeze some game time during my work and could possibly host an event a few hours after bunker.

• VGN GM
49 minutes ago, BumpetyBoo said:

good idear but massive dc incoming...

It wont be like last time where 50 balls are spawned in 1 place (which is why he mentioned Mereholt, they'd be spread around). Basically they'd be done in a way to minimize the chance of the events causing a dc.

• Like 1

considering fact that most high level players are capped at max gear....we need something to fight boss as like PVP area Monster spawn....

Though its not hard for DPS class to farm but for new players yes GOLD is needed 

Gold balls are event should b managed in a decent manner so that rare items from PVP bosses also come ...which will make players interst to hunt not like farming GOLD balls and  instantly buy stuff from AH...

• Confused 1

On 1/8/2019 at 7:22 AM, SparkOne said:

considering fact that most high level players are capped at max gear....we need something to fight boss as like PVP area Monster spawn....

Though its not hard for DPS class to farm but for new players yes GOLD is needed 

Gold balls are event should b managed in a decent manner so that rare items from PVP bosses also come ...which will make players interst to hunt not like farming GOLD balls and  instantly buy stuff from AH...

need to fight boss in PvP area? There's Cairn, Behemoth, Asmo, and Helios all standing around not being fought over, if they are taken it's because RG decided to take them. Adding a Boss in PvP map or PvE map(which is currently avoided as far as I know in DV) there needs to be special items that can only be obtained from them and them alone. I suggest they add ancient spanners and ancient jewels, take unique items from NB and AK and add them  to the bosses we currently have. Add items to BGs that players can't get in DGs and not have DGs drop all items players need. Players need to do more than just farm DGs for stuff and that was why PvP bosses were created.

Gold ball in my opinion are nice and all but not in Mereholt or Enocia and should be in the perspective PvP maps so players can't go after balls that are not at their level. However, I also think that they shouldn't be in clusters greater than 5 as I do feel that maybe they could help players with enhancing gear with added Narak to them. 

When it comes to events I think one must consider why they have them rather than just have them. Like Halloween and Christmas events gave us a chance to get ancient spanners/jewels, collect replicubes, unique earrings, trinkets, and narak.

What would be nice would be having a calendar that have events on it so players know what is coming up and when. I get posting it on the forum to explain it, but I did like Aeria's calendar that showed upcoming events and patches(only when they had them done just when they expected to release them after testing).

On 1/8/2019 at 7:24 AM, SparkOne said:

And @Vivi recent Event while entering Enocia Teleport gate there is instant Force close of game sometimes ...hope Gold Balls don't cause such issues...

I do think it is part of the server as well as your system because the sever isn't probably made to handle as much as many other gaming servers that host lots and lots of games. Though I do experience game shut downs, they don't happen as often as they used to with Aeria, but I would like them either go back to the debuff stats they used to have or reduce the time back to the time they were at because many players aren't leaving the BG on purpose and being DC'd. Though for me I just use a different account during the CD and Debuff period of the BG when that happens to me though pissed that I got DC'd during a BG in the first place. As for the gold ball issue she did say the clusters of them shouldn't be as much as they once were where you couldn't even move due to the loot all over the place as well as the balls.

Curious if this comment is going to get removed as I feel I made a comment before that either didn't get posted or somebody removed it because they didn't like it.