Sign in to follow this  
Elrond

Familymap

Recommended Posts

I was talking to a friend how to improve NosTale. One of the suggestions is: Add a Family map.

What should a family map look like? We thought about that once you hit familylevel 7(?) you are able to purchase a family map at salim. Since @Bash doesn't have a Artist, I thought that you get 3 suggestions for the family map. 

First. Grenigas Boss Room, maybe with more movement grid. You can use this portal (it is at the side of the grenigas boss map) to get back to nosville.

ImageProxy.png

Second: A "happy map" like Miniland, Nosville, but a map which isn't used regular a lot. Maybe something like Seli-Lusha

Third: The PvP Arena Map on Act4 which got deactivated. Just the map! Not the pvp!

 

What can you do on a family map? 

Summon Vessels, Start Family quests (when they come soon.. I hope..), Some NPC for Gambling, Upgrading etc. and just chilling out. 
Maybe soon you can add custom Guild Equipment and Guildwars. Spawn some Event bosses? Like once a week you can fight on the first map, Jack Lantern, second Grasslin and third snowman [regarding the theme of the map] and gain some special rewards.

 

Just some thougts. What do you think about this? 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You need to work a little on the idea, but look really good. Maybe more customizable, like miniland, but really good idea.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice Idea, i think there are a lot more Stuff, what do you can do with a Guild. But in all is this a good suggestions to improve the "Family-System" . Because right now to being a Member from a Family isn't worth at all. You can only do the A4-Raids so far. There have to be more than only this Stuff, more grinding Stuff.

"Spawn some Event Bosses" this sounds really nice. But this shouldn't be randomly to be honest. This should be triggered from the Family-Head , i mean the Family should farm enough "Points" to open the Gate to the "Dungeon" for this Boss, its kinda grinding points for fighting a Boss . There could be some new custom bosses or already old Bosses . After clearing the Raid , every Member should get an Amount of Gold and some other good Stuff , depending on the Damage ;)
You can only trigger the Bosses every 6h.
I mean , Nostale needs a better Family-System :D

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Perse said:

You need to work a little on the idea, but look really good. Maybe more customizable, like miniland, but really good idea.

Yeah I was hoping on some suggestions from your side too :)

1 hour ago, AnimaLibera said:

"Spawn some Event Bosses" this sounds really nice. But this shouldn't be randomly to be honest. This should be triggered from the Family-Head , i mean the Family should farm enough "Points" to open the Gate to the "Dungeon" for this Boss, its kinda grinding points for fighting a Boss .

As I said not random. Just once a week you have this opportunity :) But the rewards should be nice for that :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe something like an achievment.. Killing X Bosses unlocks special family achievments, decoration items, and npc

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, Elrond said:

What can you do on a family map? 

Summon Vessels, Start Family quests (when they come soon.. I hope..), Some NPC for Gambling, Upgrading etc. and just chilling out. 
Maybe soon you can add custom Guild Equipment and Guildwars. Spawn some Event bosses? Like once a week you can fight on the first map, Jack Lantern, second Grasslin and third snowman [regarding the theme of the map] and gain some special rewards.

I’d really agree with suggestion to spawn some event raids, because this can make experience more enjoyable between events. Also, this place might be good for chilling, right.

8 minutes ago, Elrond said:

Killing X Bosses unlocks special family achievments, decoration items, and npc

Let’s say, that successful done family quests, killing bosses, family experience and other things can unlock some decoration items, new npc in family location, agree with this too.

 

There’s a lot of things that can be made for family system. Generally, I totally agree with suggestion

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the things I am planning to do is import the Family Quest system and have it so you and the Family must do x amount of tasks in order to activate a Raid that only members of your family can do. Once you've done the tasks for one hour the raid will be open only for your family (and it's existing members, not newly added ones).

The main idea was to give better use to Family Quest System as it's current state it's pretty shit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice. Thats what I just thought about lol. If we could merge this idea with a family map it would be perfect imo :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

then how about if we could have monthly family rewards? and top 3 or 10 family gets rewards, then rewards go to highest people who collected FXP.

or instead giving rewards make NPC with limited items and add points system, you earn the points as long as your family was top of 3 or 10 per month for sure. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheHealersGod said:

then how about if we could have monthly family rewards? and top 3 or 10 family gets rewards, then rewards go to highest people who collected FXP.

or instead giving rewards make NPC with limited items and add points system, you earn the points as long as your family was top of 3 or 10 per month for sure. 

 

Because there is a cap on FXP. It needs to be something that can be reset monthly if there were to be rewards.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this