Kailash

New class and its implementation

He told us the GS and I think Bash. That the new class would be implemented when it was complete.

Currently the only thing missing is 2 SP (And much later we assume that there will be 4 SP more)

The class is complete in terms of its equipment, it has all the main and secondary weapons of normal and hero level, all its armor.
He adapted the important costumes, such as the Viking and the wedding, and fresh out.
It already has 2 SP, quite interesting the 2.

My question is what to expect so much? Is not it better to implement it in vendetta now? Only 2 SP is missing so that it is complete (initially).
I think that instead of making us wait so long (to the vendetta players) they should implement it now. Because if we wait until all SPs leave that class we will see it only in 2021 here XD.
The SP 3 in the official is scheduled for April and the 4th for August and if it leaves 5-8 it will surely be for 2020.

What do you think?

Would there be chances of you changing your mind? @Bash

when martial artist started everyone did rush to that class, but after while everyone totally ignore it in official server because the idea was not completely executed, and tell now that class count as low slow and weak for anything like raids etc etc. so its better to wait tell whole idea done, even if that will take some time.

• Like 1

We're still waiting on the 2 SP's and then it's balance changes before we'd even consider adding it. The class is not a good class in fact it was a quick cash grab and as you can tell from people who have actually played it. It's not that good.

I'd also appreciate it @Kailash if you wouldn't keep doing this please. You did the same for act 6.2 and caused a fuss about it. You guys are not in a position to question our capabilities again as we delivered 6.2 when everyone said we couldn't it's time you guys show some respect to what we do and stop trying to force hands.

5 minutes ago, Elrond said:

Alright. I missunderstood. I thought you mean the second SP not the 2 left ^^ 

game forge was running out of people, almost all servers turn empty (15 person online per day). then they added martial artist thinking that will help having people back but suddenly they lost everything. Every action has reaction.

8 hours ago, Bash said:

The class is not a good class in fact it was a quick cash grab and as you can tell from people who have actually played it. It's not that good.

I've tried the class on the official server, I'm 92 + 26. And both their SP and the class base are good. The class is not perfect, but the current 3 that we have is not either.

People who say that class is not good is because they have not spent time using it and playing with it on different levels.

8 hours ago, Bash said:

I'd also appreciate it @Kailash if you wouldn't keep doing this please. You did the same for act 6.2 and caused a fuss about it. You guys are not in a position to question our capabilities again as we delivered 6.2 when everyone said we couldn't it's time you guys show some respect to what we do and stop trying to force hands.

In no time I wanted to disrespect anyone. And I never said that it was something they could not do, there is a difference between not wanting and not being able to.

I just gave my opinion and I would like to know the opinion of the players of this community. Since in my point of view I do not think it necessary to wait for the SP 4 if with 2 you can play perfectly. But if the players have to wait for them to wait ^^

As I said it was my opinion, and I never said that I did not have the ability to take 6.2 in a moment, in his day just ask why he waits so long. What others think or say is not my problem.

A greeting.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Kailash said:

I've tried the class on the official server, I'm 92 + 26. And both their SP and the class base are good. The class is not perfect, but the current 3 that we have is not either.

People who say that class is not good is because they have not spent time using it and playing with it on different levels.

In no time I wanted to disrespect anyone. And I never said that it was something they could not do, there is a difference between not wanting and not being able to.

I just gave my opinion and I would like to know the opinion of the players of this community. Since in my point of view I do not think it necessary to wait for the SP 4 if with 2 you can play perfectly. But if the players have to wait for them to wait ^^

As I said it was my opinion, and I never said that I did not have the ability to take 6.2 in a moment, in his day just ask why he waits so long. What others think or say is not my problem.

A greeting.

I'm not saying it like that I am just asking you to not kick off a fuss again with official content. I was tired of answering this last time and it's been about 10-15 threads in the past few months asking about it and we say the same thing each time. Just wait for them to finish it before I can add it what's the point in adding incomplete rushed content?

13 hours ago, Bash said:

I'm not saying it like that I am just asking you to not kick off a fuss again with official content. I was tired of answering this last time and it's been about 10-15 threads in the past few months asking about it and we say the same thing each time. Just wait for them to finish it before I can add it what's the point in adding incomplete rushed content?

if they(GF) fucks up with the sps and that , we know who might have a better idea or so ;) 

Althrough i have a idea to another class which would be Melee/magic but well , idk if it might work 

On 1/9/2019 at 7:31 PM, Kailash said:

He told us the GS and I think Bash. That the new class would be implemented when it was complete.

Currently the only thing missing is 2 SP (And much later we assume that there will be 4 SP more)

The class is complete in terms of its equipment, it has all the main and secondary weapons of normal and hero level, all its armor.
He adapted the important costumes, such as the Viking and the wedding, and fresh out.
It already has 2 SP, quite interesting the 2.

My question is what to expect so much? Is not it better to implement it in vendetta now? Only 2 SP is missing so that it is complete (initially).
I think that instead of making us wait so long (to the vendetta players) they should implement it now. Because if we wait until all SPs leave that class we will see it only in 2021 here XD.
The SP 3 in the official is scheduled for April and the 4th for August and if it leaves 5-8 it will surely be for 2020.

What do you think?

Would there be chances of you changing your mind? @Bash

I think before there are any discussions of new classes being added, we should aim to sort out the current ones first.

• Like 1