Nayxa

A new "world" event (Ragnarok)

Hi its me Nayxa 

I came up with a idea for you guys , however i will put this first into discussion to see if people like it or not then i will leave it or make it in sugestions(or ask a GS to move it) 

This idea was inspired by the viking(nordic religion, also my religion) theme thats around act 3.2 and some PsPs in winter event 

So i propose this, a event that lasts 1 week or less(depending on comments) every month 

This will be the "end of the world" so prepare for madness ^_^

-3 world bosses that have HUGE HP and defenses around the maps, they are inmune to debuffs 

The first boss would be Fenrir(u can just use the same we have as pet and make it bigger) and would be easy to do 

The second is Jörmungandr(Midgard serpent)  which will spit corroding acid at you(DoT damage effect ) and damages you normally

The Third is Hel(Nordic God Of death) which i think the debilitating debuffs and summons of skeleton/zombie armies will suit her 

The rewards would be likely to be PsP or other items related to the norse religions 

However, this might not be implemented into the game so up to you guys 

This is it for now , hope that you might love this idea

@Bash this is one of my ideas  that might be fun or fresh air for all 

• Like 4

this reminds me on the pirate's those respawn in eden eternal, would be fun if we got something like this in nostale a very hard many different boss appear every 1 hour and in different map then you need to rush that map kill them and get rewards.

+1

Aww, I love the idea almost as much as I love you! :x
I hope it gets implemented one day, it would definitely bring a lot of fun for everyone.

It´s a Nayxa idea, disagree (joke)

Maybe 1 complete week every month is too much time, but is a interesting idea.

29 minutes ago, Nayxa said:

The second is Jörmungandr(Midgard serpent)  which will spit corroding acid at you(DoT damage effect ) and damages you normally

You can maybe use the sprite of the dark raid fc mobs for this one.

26 minutes ago, Perse said:

It´s a Nayxa idea, disagree (joke)

Maybe 1 complete week every month is too much time, but is a interesting idea.

You can maybe use the sprite of the dark raid fc mobs for this one.

Yeah, but i had some other attacks / design in mind but I guess it will work also xD

jus trying to put my grain of sand, and since there is no designer atm (don´t know how are the things between brix and bash since the Q&A) the best idea is to reciclate sprites xD

Hey guys , what if we make custom weapons/armor to this event , if implemented ofc xD 

-A bit weaker than clv 25 but with some cool effects that are related to each new boss(for example a type of venom to the Jörmungandr dagger or making a complete new effect(like nivis blessing but with debuff) 

-New weapon skins and costumes, maybe even pets 

-New PsP Hel the Goddess of Death which Partner attacks are like Nylia Nymph summon for example instead of a mandra , its a skeleton that can move and has the same lv as the partner however F to S version will have improved stats depending on the grade which is like F 5% + all stats of the skeleton and S as 40% + all stats 

-Which Can be crafted via some scrolls that u will obtain in the event with some of the mats or via the chest u get by defeating them 

-They will only spawn in ch1 and alts will be kicked or cant join the same map as the main 

Thats all i come up with , just comment your opinion and that , however this might not be in the definitive version but u might get the idea