Sign in to follow this  
AnimaLibera

Family - Last Online Status

Hey Anima here. 

This Suggestion is really small. Could you please maybe add something like a display next to "Quote of the Day" for Last Online Status for every Member ? Is easier then to monitor everything . 

Sincerely Anima

• Like 8

Stalkers be like:
Heavy-Breathing-Cat.jpg

But yeah, totally agree at least for family.. so only head and deputy sees that, and add the option to let keepers see that if you want.
I don't really agree about including that in friendlist I don't really want people on my friendlist to stalk me lol, or at least if this come to the server make it optional if you want to people see when was the last time you were online, idk maybe its just me but I don't want certain people see when im online on friendlist.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KonataTV said:

Stalkers be like:

But yeah, totally agree at least for family.. so only head and deputy sees that, and add the option to let keepers see that if you want.
I don't really agree about including that in friendlist I don't really want people on my friendlist to stalk me lol, or at least if this come to the server make it optional if you want to people see when was the last time you were online, idk maybe its just me but I don't want certain people see when im online on friendlist.

You are right, I didn't think about it in the beginning. But I guess an option similar to how you can hide your last access on whatsapp or the "last seen recently" of telegram would do the trick. 

1 hour ago, KonataTV said:

idk maybe its just me but I don't want certain people see when im online on friendlist.

I don't really understand this, if thy're on your friends list they're gonna see when you're online anyway lul? If you're offline, you're offline. It doesn't really make no difference if they see your last logged in, because as soon as you log in they'll see 

4 hours ago, Squizzy said:

I don't really understand this, if thy're on your friends list they're gonna see when you're online anyway lul? If you're offline, you're offline. It doesn't really make no difference if they see your last logged in, because as soon as you log in they'll see 

Correct xD

I'll get kicked from my fam if @Squizzy doesn't see me in arena for at least 12 hours a day hunting for him :( 

• Haha 1

On 1/12/2019 at 1:50 PM, Squizzy said:

Its not the same if you want some privacy and don't want people to know your schedule, maybe its just me idk lol.

3 hours ago, Nyet said:

I'll get kicked from my fam if @Squizzy doesn't see me in arena for at least 12 hours a day hunting for him :( 

2fwKLYL.gif

2 hours ago, KonataTV said:

Its not the same if you want some privacy and don't want people to know your schedule, maybe its just me idk lol.

Yeah chief, sounds a bit weird to me
If you have a schedule then it isn't hard to find out if you don't have this option 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Squizzy said:

Yeah chief, sounds a bit weird to me
If you have a schedule then it isn't hard to find out if you don't have this option 

Just adding an option to make "invisible" my last online will be great, I meet some people in game that I just really got them on fl for business purposes not for friendship. I don't really want no one to know if im taking vacation more than my familyhead or my deputys, to be honest just for privacy.