IceyGamer

I cant get into a game

Pretty much yes i alredy have the game instaled buut It tells me That I cant login even tho i did put everything like i remember but then this apeard(i dont know how to spell it)  im new to this site and i dont know how to do screenshots so let me type what it said

info
                                               Error: Your Id or password is incorect too many atempts will cause a Temporary ban

Please Use LowerCase letters in your username (btw i just tried it when using lowercase letters But nope still says it)

i tried every password i remember on The Game(nostale vendetta)

22 minutes ago, IceyGamer said:

Pretty much yes i alredy have the game instaled buut It tells me That I cant login even tho i did put everything like i remember but then this apeard(i dont know how to spell it)  im new to this site and i dont know how to do screenshots so let me type what it said

info
                                               Error: Your Id or password is incorect too many atempts will cause a Temporary ban

Please Use LowerCase letters in your username (btw i just tried it when using lowercase letters But nope still says it)

i tried every password i remember on The Game(nostale vendetta)

Idk if this helps, but 

Are u sure that u writing you Id in lower case?(just for the sake of god)

Are u sure that you are putting the right id and pass?(theres one to the games and one to forums, they are separated)

Have u tried recovering your account? (On the same side as where u downloaded the game)

If nothing of this helps then wait until a support or higher responds this post ^_^

47 minutes ago, IceyGamer said:

thanks but how do i do it im newww ;-;

Just follow the instructions ._. But i tried at least helping xD

Anyway it would take some min or hours normally, never tried it but i think its the most correct for your case, im a nub helping others xP

Heres a post , that will maybe help you... i said some of these but heres the whole list 

11 minutes ago, IceyGamer said:

But what am i supose to fill out in the information my email account idk ;-;

You put your email and u wait i suppose? 

It says Fill in the form above and you will receive an email.
- Follow the email instructions to recover your account.

then above it says email, u got that option or account name 

• Thanks 1