GodOfLogic

Patch v43 TW's New Structure; MT vs Garden

I want to start off by thanking all those involved for this great patch. Not only did it fixed the major bugs but it was extremely innovative. The concept of having the number 1 and number 2 pvp guilds consistently on separate sides has been echoed for years so kudos on making that happen. 

Now with that being said, there is a slight problem. Although the concept is brilliant, I recommend some changes due to the current landscape of pvp. Typically when there are 2 big pvp guilds, the differential between the performance of the 2 guilds are somewhat minimal. However, that is not the case in this matter. MoneyTeam is a true pvp guild and Garden is a pve guild that attempts to pvp. This is not a slight or an insult to Garden in anyway. It is obvious MoneyTeam is more committed to competitive pvp where as Garden has more of lackadaisical approach from what it seems. At least since maintenance, MoneyTeam has had more players than Garden in TW. Even if MoneyTeam decided to bring less players, their one party would probably fair well against 2 of Garden parties(If they ever manage to even make 2 parties). This leads to our problem. The disparity between the number 1 guild and the number 2 guild is too vast. It seems like more needs to be done to compensate or counterbalance this action. As unfair as it sounds, more guilds needs to be guaranteed to face MoneyTeam such as Kuhaku or others. I am sure MoneyTeam in fact wouldn't mind being against the entire server and probably would fair pretty well too but I feel like that may make MoneyTeam bigger. Since more people are typically inclined to join a guild already established and dominant in pvp.

With all that being said, I do not know the best course of action. I truly believe this was a great step in the right direction but the lack of a true 2nd pvp guild to actually compete with MoneyTeam is causing an imbalance at the moment. 

• Like 2

I'm glad someone has started this discussion because I'm at free will to put as many guilds on either team as I want. So I've been hoping people would give some feedback on this change and offer suggestions on who should be put with Garden and so on. So please if you could encourage players to come state their opinions here that would be great as although I have an idea on whats going on I'm not the one playing so my opinion can only do so much.

As GodofLogic said the new concept of separating the 2 big guilds in TW is really good but not for the current pvp. The only guilds who actually have pvp people are MoneyTeam and Garden but the problem is they are not on the same lvl in pvp ( not trying to offend Garden) but everyone knows MT have more power in pvp. By separating them in every TW it only makes life for Garden harder and as GodofLogic mentioned the only way to kinda balance it is pretty much make MT be against world which is not fair for MT also couse even if they are strong that requires to have all theire pvpers in every TW wich cant happen couse they also got life. That concept would work great at the times when guilds like Offline-Celestial-Lag etc. were around but at the moment its not fair for both sides. This pvp problem is not something you can fix Jordan as hard as you try , players are the one making the pvp they are the only one that can change it.
Some people may say that i cant say anything about that since the lack of pc and internet connection kept me away from EE for months but from what i see myself and hear from friends that still play, pvp is being like that for long time now.

Anyway thats my opinion about that , cant wait to be back in EE I miss this game!!!

• Like 2

I will only make this one-time comment, the way that Jordan wants to control the distribution of guild was a big mistake, since that way it takes away the chances of a small guild like Garden can win, knowing that it has better players to make CAP and it has been shown several times. knowing that 70% of MT players have ALT in an alternate guild called SoulBreaker, in short I will let them do PvP MT and Alt MT guilds, since the new logic of jordan does not make any sense, it was more fun the previous PvP when I started the BM vs Alliance or 1 vs Haven server, anyway it is true that the continuous dramas between people made lose the essence of the game but there is no turning back. good luck.

PvP mode : Off.

27 minutes ago, Mark20 said:

I will only make this one-time comment, the way that Jordan wants to control the distribution of guild was a big mistake, since that way it takes away the chances of a small guild like Garden can win, knowing that it has better players to make CAP and it has been shown several times. knowing that 70% of MT players have ALT in an alternate guild called SoulBreaker, in short I will let them do PvP MT and Alt MT guilds, since the new logic of jordan does not make any sense, it was more fun the previous PvP when I started the BM vs Alliance or 1 vs Haven server, anyway it is true that the continuous dramas between people made lose the essence of the game but there is no turning back. good luck.

PvP mode : Off.

You can come here acting like this or you could come here with suggestions instead. This was something requested for a long long time even on previous servers and I thought hey because theirs only 2 guilds and the only TW which is fun and has action is when you're against each other rather than when you cap 4 crystals and afk for 29 mins or try to scumbag each other ninja capping on alt guilds. Why is it a problem that making guilds fight rather than just cheese a win is such a bad move?

If you want it removed then suggest that? If you want more guilds paired against MT then suggest that like others... I can only do things about stuff if you bloody talk to me about the problem rather than QQing about it. You of all people can message me privatly so if you wanted to convey a problem and suggest solutions then by all means.

If you wanted to continue playing this game then as the community you all need to band together and solve issues to make the server more fun. This is likely the last chance to play Eden as the TH server is just an upgraded PlayEden and the TW server is close to shutting itself down along with Aeria's. Unless Bash gives the files away for Eden likely their wont be anymore servers as unlike other games with private servers like Flyff and such the files for Eden aren't easy to get.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thanosgj said:

This pvp problem is not something you can fix Jordan as hard as you try , players are the one making the pvp they are the only one that can change it.

The bane of my existance.

I agree with GodOfLogic, Garden always been a pve guild, and right now they are kinda new in pvp, so its not fair fighting MT alone a guild with players that always been doing pvp, the only way to balance it right now is putting more players against them.

And which Thanos said is not 100% right, yes, pvp players are the ones that usually make it dead, by quitting only because they lose, because of lvl or just lazzy to make new gears, they always find a excuse to leave the pvp or the game for any reassons, but i dont agree with what u said after, Jordan can help a lot the pvp, just by putting the new run map would bring a good amount of players that quit because they are lazzy to lvl up back.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Yukani said:

I agree with GodOfLogic, Garden always been a pve guild, and right now they are kinda new in pvp, so its not fair fighting MT alone a guild with players that always been doing pvp, the only way to balance it right now is putting more players against them.

And which Thanos said is not 100% right, yes, pvp players are the ones that usually make it dead, by quitting only because they lose, because of lvl or just lazzy to make new gears, they always find a excuse to leave the pvp or the game for any reassons, but i dont agree with what u said after, Jordan can help a lot the pvp, just by putting the new run map would bring a good amount of players that quit because they are lazzy to lvl up back.

The maps are in work but its very hard to make maps and content and I'm working all day on these stuff with my helpers but it takes time.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Jordan said:

You can come here acting like this or you could come here with suggestions instead. This was something requested for a long long time even on previous servers and I thought hey because theirs only 2 guilds and the only TW which is fun and has action is when you're against each other rather than when you cap 4 crystals and afk for 29 mins or try to scumbag each other ninja capping on alt guilds. Why is it a problem that making guilds fight rather than just cheese a win is such a bad move?

Did u see the actually PvP and see if has "PvP" or "Fights"? 
If u dont understand my mensagge i will be clair this time, I think it is not necessary to "alter / change" the regular distribution that the TW has.

Just now, Mark20 said:

Did u see the actually PvP and see if has "PvP" or "Fights"? 
If u dont understand my mensagge i will be clair this time, I think it is not necessary to "alter / change" the regular distribution that the TW has.

It actually has fights when both guilds are in, and what Jordan meant and wanted to change with it is that when there are only two pvp guilds, there's a 50% chance of both getting on the same side and just 30seconds decide the pvp, and the rest of 29m both guilds just afking or logging alts to break xtals, so even if pvp are not fun now, it was worse at some weeks ago.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Yukani said:

they always find a excuse to leave the pvp or the game for any reassons, but i dont agree with what u said after, Jordan can help a lot the pvp, just by putting the new run map would bring a good amount of players that quit because they are lazzy to lvl up back.

Lving never was issues/excuse for me, I get Lv111 since i didn't bug treasury dng :)

1 minute ago, Mark20 said:

Lving never was issues/excuse for me, I get Lv111 since i didn't bug treasury dng :)

And i didint said it was a excuse for you, but it is for a lot of ppl in-game, even in MT or Garden.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Jordan said:

The same day of the patch I went to u by whisper and told u what would happen because of the new distribution in tw, and that's how it happened.
I also gave the only possible solution to this ( suggestion) , and I'm still waiting, It seems that we were only ignored.

It's obvious that the new distribution always " MT vs. Garden "directly affects only Garden, since MT has more players (10-12) and Garden (6-7) in awak class tw since not a lot of ppl asist to normal class tw because dont get reward, likewise MT has more players focused on pvp, and Garden on pve, that leaves us in a great disadvantage, usually MT vs Garden tws, MT wins, and TW capp wins Garden, and everyone knows, so this new distribution favors MT as it always assures them territory and affects Garden and leaves them without territories, this will only cause the little pvp that remains to die, that the players of Garden get tired of always being vs server, the only option that this new distribution leaves to Garden is that the players get out of the guild to not be affected by this .

The idea of MT vs. Garden is not bad, but the way it was applied is yes, and I told you. If they are going to involve 2 guilds in something that may affect, they should inform themselves or communicate with both guilds involved in this to know their opinions, since otherwise Garden is forced to lose all the tws, the first tw after the patch was nothing balanced, since the only guild that fought the terris before that were MT, Garden, SoulBreak, Kuhaku and in the first tw of that day the "balanced distribution" left to Garden vs MT + SoulBreak + Kuhaku, this from no point of view is balanced: https://prnt.sc/m6nux5    https://prnt.sc/m6nvdd

And the only possible solution to this is to activate the "balanced distribution tw" when both guilds involved in this change have obtained their 3 terris, so they will not be affected or favored by this, which would take approximately Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday so that both guild win their 3 terris, this would leave 3 days for the tw are Garden vs. MT (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) which is better than the previous one and the current pvp in tw, or they could make the normal ones class tw gives territories also so that both guild get 3 territories faster and there are more days of pvp Garden vs MT, otherwise this change in tw only would be killing the only guild that deals with pvp vs MT and the pvp dying much sooner by this change.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, GodOfLogic said:

I want to start off by thanking all those involved for this great patch. Not only did it fixed the major bugs but it was extremely innovative. The concept of having the number 1 and number 2 pvp guilds consistently on separate sides has been echoed for years so kudos on making that happen. 

Now with that being said, there is a slight problem. Although the concept is brilliant, I recommend some changes due to the current landscape of pvp. Typically when there are 2 big pvp guilds, the differential between the performance of the 2 guilds are somewhat minimal. However, that is not the case in this matter. MoneyTeam is a true pvp guild and Garden is a pve guild that attempts to pvp. This is not a slight or an insult to Garden in anyway. It is obvious MoneyTeam is more committed to competitive pvp where as Garden has more of lackadaisical approach from what it seems. At least since maintenance, MoneyTeam has had more players than Garden in TW. Even if MoneyTeam decided to bring less players, their one party would probably fair well against 2 of Garden parties(If they ever manage to even make 2 parties). This leads to our problem. The disparity between the number 1 guild and the number 2 guild is too vast. It seems like more needs to be done to compensate or counterbalance this action. As unfair as it sounds, more guilds needs to be guaranteed to face MoneyTeam such as Kuhaku or others. I am sure MoneyTeam in fact wouldn't mind being against the entire server and probably would fair pretty well too but I feel like that may make MoneyTeam bigger. Since more people are typically inclined to join a guild already established and dominant in pvp.

With all that being said, I do not know the best course of action. I truly believe this was a great step in the right direction but the lack of a true 2nd pvp guild to actually compete with MoneyTeam is causing an imbalance at the moment. 

1)"At least since maintenance, MoneyTeam has had more players than Garden in TW."
We've had one party in TW before maint and after maint. sometimes it's even less than 1 party.

2)"It is obvious MoneyTeam is more committed to competitive pvp where as Garden has more of lackadaisical approach from what it seems" In fact Garden has recruited some players from MoneyTeam and they are actually capable of making a full party that has Level 110+ players in it and are able to put a fight if they want to.
3)"Even if MoneyTeam decided to bring less players, their one party would probably fair well against 2 of Garden parties"
We don't even have more than 1 party to begin with lol.
4)As unfair as it sounds, more guilds needs to be guaranteed to face MoneyTeam such as Kuhaku or others. I am sure MoneyTeam in fact wouldn't mind being against the entire server and probably would fair pretty well

We for sure don't mind to be put against the entire server every TW. but the only way for this to be fair is for me to make PvP in my guild mandatory and make sure that everybody shows up, which is something I'm not willing to do again. So although this may not seem fair, we couldn't quite care less. 
5)"but I feel like that may make MoneyTeam bigger. Since more people are typically inclined to join a guild already established and dominant in pvp."
MT recruitment is closed, and I will not recruit unless I absolutely need to
---------

Well my personal comment toward this post is as follows:
This change defo makes PvP more competitive, I'm sure it's better than having Garden and MT on the same side and then none of the other ACTUAL small guilds will have any chance to do anything,
Whatever Jordan decides from this point I'm willing to try.

Cheers

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lexs said:

The same day of the patch I went to u by whisper and told u what would happen because of the new distribution in tw, and that's how it happened.
I also gave the only possible solution to this ( suggestion) , and I'm still waiting, It seems that we were only ignored.

It's obvious that the new distribution always " MT vs. Garden "directly affects only Garden, since MT has more players (10-12) and Garden (6-7) in awak class tw since not a lot of ppl asist to normal class tw because dont get reward, likewise MT has more players focused on pvp, and Garden on pve, that leaves us in a great disadvantage, usually MT vs Garden tws, MT wins, and TW capp wins Garden, and everyone knows, so this new distribution favors MT as it always assures them territory and affects Garden and leaves them without territories, this will only cause the little pvp that remains to die, that the players of Garden get tired of always being vs server, the only option that this new distribution leaves to Garden is that the players get out of the guild to not be affected by this .

The idea of MT vs. Garden is not bad, but the way it was applied is yes, and I told you. If they are going to involve 2 guilds in something that may affect, they should inform themselves or communicate with both guilds involved in this to know their opinions, since otherwise Garden is forced to lose all the tws, the first tw after the patch was nothing balanced, since the only guild that fought the terris before that were MT, Garden, SoulBreak, Kuhaku and in the first tw of that day the "balanced distribution" left to Garden vs MT + SoulBreak + Kuhaku, this from no point of view is balanced: https://prnt.sc/m6nux5    https://prnt.sc/m6nvdd

And the only possible solution to this is to activate the "balanced distribution tw" when both guilds involved in this change have obtained their 3 terris, so they will not be affected or favored by this, which would take approximately Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday so that both guild win their 3 terris, this would leave 3 days for the tw are Garden vs. MT (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) which is better than the previous one and the current pvp in tw, or they could make the normal ones class tw gives territories also so that both guild get 3 territories faster and there are more days of pvp Garden vs MT, otherwise this change in tw only would be killing the only guild that deals with pvp vs MT and the pvp dying much sooner by this change.

Its not all tws that Garden is against MT,SB and Kuhaku at the same time, and Garden not always win with cap, if it was truth MT wasnt supposed to get 3 tws everyweek before Garden even gets 2, and most of tws Garden have at least 1 pt, i can show you many prints of it tho, but yes, to be fair we need to put more guilds against MT.

But right now it dont seems to still be enough http://prntscr.com/m6o8ih as u see even with Kuhaku, Garden and SB sometimes they are still not able to win, so you cant blame the distribuition.

15 minutes ago, Yukani said:

Its not all tws that Garden is against MT,SB and Kuhaku at the same time, and Garden not always win with cap, if it was truth MT wasnt supposed to get 3 tws everyweek before Garden even gets 2, and most of tws Garden have at least 1 pt, i can show you many prints of it tho, but yes, to be fair we need to put more guilds against MT.

But right now it dont seems to still be enough http://prntscr.com/m6o8ih as u see even with Kuhaku, Garden and SB sometimes they are still not able to win, so you cant blame the distribuition.

Read :( I didnt say " always is garden against MT,SB and Kuhaku, I just said "the first tw of that day", also i didnt say " Garden always win capp tws" i said "usually" , its not same meaning than always.

And yes, even if Garden, SB and Kuhaku are at same side, its hard a half pt against 1 MT full pt like in ur ss, and even with Kuhaku/SB is not like some players without pt/heal will help a lot or make a big difference ( And dont say to make a pt with them, since they dont want join or they just wont do it bc they are MT alts guild (SB) so ofc they wont play in same pt with us agaisnt MT )

The only solution here is to activate the "balanced distribution (MT vs. Garden)" when both guilds have obtained 3 terris so they will not be affected, and once with 3 territories both guild will attend since even if they lose, the attendance is only for pvp and fun, not territories, and you should not have problems with that since you can win capp tws too, otherwise if this change continues to affect only Garden, be sure that the next week you wont find pvp.

14 minutes ago, Lexs said:

Read :( I didnt say " always is garden against MT,SB and Kuhaku, I just said "the first tw of that day", also i didnt say " Garden always win capp tws" i said "usually" , its not same meaning than always.

And yes, even if Garden, SB and Kuhaku are at same side, its hard a half pt against 1 MT full pt like in ur ss, and even with Kuhaku/SB is not like some players without pt/heal will help a lot or make a big difference ( And dont say to make a pt with them, since they dont want join or they just wont do it bc they are MT alts guild (SB) so ofc they wont play in same pt with us agaisnt MT )

The only solution here is to activate the "balanced distribution (MT vs. Garden)" when both guilds have obtained 3 terris so they will not be affected, and once with 3 territories both guild will attend since even if they lose, the attendance is only for pvp and fun, not territories, and you should not have problems with that since you can win capp tws too, otherwise if this change continues to affect only Garden, be sure that the next week you wont find pvp.

Yeah Garden usually win cap wars because you farm your own alts in offline to win, So I can understand why you don't like this change. .
SB is not our alt guild lol and they don't really give a shit about us they'll fight to win a TW doesn't matter if it's against us or not.

So yeah.. if anything this change prevents you from cheesing TWs by killing your own alts.

15 minutes ago, Lexs said:

Activate the balance when both guilds has 3 tws, so Garden wont show up because they are already capped, and right now we lost to Kuhaku/Sb in CAPPING and they dont needed to be in ours side to do it. http://prntscr.com/m6ovsb

11 minutes ago, Yukani said:

Activate the balance when both guilds has 3 tws, so Garden wont show up because they are already capped, and right now we lost to Kuhaku/Sb in CAPPING and they dont needed to be in ours side to do it. http://prntscr.com/m6ovsb

That ss only proof MT only want Garden dont win, since Garden dont show up they will let his Alt Guild (SB) win just breaking others crystals where SB didnt cap first, since there are no more good comments, I will ignore the rest. Nothing more to say,

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lexs said:

That ss only proof MT only want Garden dont win, since Garden dont show up they will let his Alt Guild (SB) win just breaking others crystals where SB didnt cap first, since there are no more good comments, I will ignore the rest. Nothing more to say,

?
Anybody who did that TW will tell you that we didn't care whose crystals we were capping which is why Kuhaku won and not SB, we legit just couldn't outcap the other side due to numbers advantage, and no1 played in party bc of server lag but ok

30 minutes ago, Lexs said:

I dont understand what you said, because Kuhaku won the tw, and we had 10 ppl inside, and trying to win, you can ask any person in Kuhaku if we let the other side win lol.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Yukani said:

Activa el equilibrio cuando ambos clanes tienen 3 tws, por lo que Garden no se mostrará porque ya están limitados, y en este momento perdimos ante Kuhaku / Sb en CAPPING y no necesitaban estar de nuestro lado para hacerlo. http://prntscr.com/m6ovsb

It was obvious that in this tw they would let themselves win, I have been a spectator, I am a member of Kuhaku and this tw those of MT did not even give their 10%. And we knew that Dalamura was going to take the screen of this TW. for my part you have fallen too low to do that you disappointed me as a player.     

Psdt:  Jordan no more favoritism. First they did not sanction when they used bugs in the treasure and now this? So, what's next?

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Elvergalarga said:

It was obvious that in this tw they would let themselves win, I have been a spectator, I am a member of Kuhaku and this tw those of MT did not even give their 10%. And we knew that Dalamura was going to take the screen of this TW. for my part you have fallen too low to do that you disappointed me as a player.     

Psdt:  Jordan no more favoritism. First they did not sanction when they used bugs in the treasure and now this? So, what's next?

Your name shows that ur not a kuhaku player, since its a spanish name and kuhaku is a brazilian guild xd, and if you wanna talk about bugs, a lot of Garden abused of the ec bug and didint had any kind of punishment, same for the new xp bug some of them did.

And if you think it all is a kind of favoritism, a thread on forum to vote to keep the new system or not will solve it.

41 minutes ago, Aloha said:

Yeah Garden usually win cap wars because you farm your own alts in offline to win, So I can understand why you don't like this change. .

And you guys used Memory to farm alt or recapp :Joy: HAHAHAHA poor guy 

Just now, Mark20 said:

And you guys used Memory to farm alt or recapp :Joy: HAHAHAHA poor guy 

Ohwell I'm not the one complaining here, you are. 
Thanks to this new system we're now fighting each other instead of dirtbaging with alts, why does this make you sad? :D