WaltzAureus here. I just back.

Hi Guys,

I just back few seconds ago after away (dead) for 2 years. My last online was around August 2016.

Today, January 16, 2019 I just back to the game.

The first thing I must settle is submit a ticket for I forgot my 2nd pass. (Really really really have no clue at all)...

I would say... See you all of you in game soon! Cheers!

So what was the development while I am dead? xD

Get me to a damn guild!!!

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/16/2019 at 9:16 AM, WaltzAureus said:

Hi Guys,

I just back few seconds ago after away (dead) for 2 years. My last online was around August 2016.

Today, January 16, 2019 I just back to the game.

The first thing I must settle is submit a ticket for I forgot my 2nd pass. (Really really really have no clue at all)...

I would say... See you all of you in game soon! Cheers!

So what was the development while I am dead? xD

Get me to a damn guild!!!

@WaltzAureusI dunno? if you will remember me ? BUT i do as i recall? the times even if it wasnt much?️ in ELLIS (THINK i was in party ?once with you) i think? you may know?️ jagerjack (FK) as DAEMONHUNTER (RG) in asb HOPE this HELPS https://forum.vendettagn.com/index.php?/topic/6830-patch-v112/ COULD share? that there's a change in exp daily☀️ boosters?️that used to be daily quest now AT Lv15-30 you will now recieve 500% , Lv35-55 is 700% finally L60-65 is 1000% exp booster Every 5 LEVELS you will get a side quest? you will need to complete✔️ in order to acquire SAID boosters SO no more daily quest boosters to collect from IDEL, I joined SB on Vendetta on June 14th 2018, i KINDA stopped?abruptly Nov.26th 2018 though when i came back on Oct.31st that year was on hiatus⚰️ after a month when i joined where i did my achievement daily for "MEREHOLT LEGEND" but i will be back soon i noticed you never joined >Phenomenon< guild back in asb dunno if you are willing? to give it a ☄️TRY, (WE are ?️‍?️SOCIAL? community Emeris/Arian was thinking about creating a guild group chat could be on here in community BUT think it was intended for Discord, my DISCORD is Petty#8263 , ARTILLERY (LV 39 PU) discord is Fusou#1181 , Emeris/ARIAN (L39 SW) discord is Althinya#1127 and xKalibur/Alixia/YamiRyu/NeoGunBlast (L39 PU) discord IS ╰☆╮闇ドラゴン╰☆╮#2139 ) Xkalibur was ex-Phenomenon member, ex-GS in ASB he says, Artillery is current master? rank i left guild on absence?️ BUT will return? KUDOS ?(GUILD is grade 6 lvl 7 i think)