Game Request?

wyat_erp

hi everyone. i'm a new member here and just downloaded EEV. i know it sounds ludicrous for a newbie, but i wanted to ask if VGN can somehow revive Dragomon Hunter as a private server? idk how stuff works for this exactly, but I was just asking away since EE reminded me so much of DH. thank you so much in advance for reading and pls answer if you can provide information or disregard otherwise. once again, thank you :)

5 minutes ago, wyat_erp said:

hi everyone. i'm a new member here and just downloaded EEV. i know it sounds ludicrous for a newbie, but i wanted to ask if VGN can somehow revive Dragomon Hunter as a private server? idk how stuff works for this exactly, but I was just asking away since EE reminded me so much of DH. thank you so much in advance for reading and pls answer if you can provide information or disregard otherwise. once again, thank you :)

Hi there, the VGN team doesn't want to host more games right now so it's probably a No... However i think they have hosted it before , im not sure entirely about the entire list of games but anyway 

Have a nice day

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nayxa said:

Hi there, the VGN team doesn't want to host more games right now so it's probably a No... However i think they have hosted it before , im not sure entirely about the entire list of games but anyway 

Have a nice day

thank you so much for replying. i couldn't find it anywhere on google through hours of searching. if someone can point me on a private server, especially from VGN, it would be perfect. once again, thank you. :)

4 minutes ago, wyat_erp said:

thank you so much for replying. i couldn't find it anywhere on google through hours of searching. if someone can point me on a private server, especially from VGN, it would be perfect. once again, thank you. :)

Np and welcome to Vendetta, don't forget your starter pack on your game ^_^ it is kinda useful 

https://ee.vendettagn.com/event.vgn

• Like 1

Moved to off-topic section as it's not related with any of the games neither is a help of needed on any of our games.

As for your request to open this server, GMs have said it that they won't open another game for now but they will always hear your suggestions and when the time comes for another game they will look into them.

• VGN GM

Dragomon Hunter was a very unique and quite an unpopular game here in the west. The official server merged their servers within 3-5 months then closed after a year and a half of being open. Their was also a private server hosted by another group of people that also only lasted a couple of months due to the game having a rather low and inactive player count.

Twin Saga is in a similar boat at the moment with our version of the server being closed due to it not taking on and having a low player base along with the official server not looking to healthy either and the other private server being a sub 50 player count.

I do think Bash will open a new game eventually once things are in line but I'm 99% sure it wont be Dragomon Hunter.

• Sad 1

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone, I decided to create this video to revive this great mmorpg, which aeria games let die, I really don't know if a similar project is taking place at the moment.

What does it consist of? Well basically it is to gather the right people to be able to air a private dragomon hunter server, people will be in a Facebook group where we will dedicate ourselves to the development of this private server the link will be in the video description. I have been exploring the web for a long time and the only private server of dragomon hunter closed a long time ago, there are currently Asian servers but they are very uncomfortable to play from this side of the world, that's why this initiative.

According to what I see in the forums, it is necessary to date the game, this is possible to get it, we can all work to make this project go ahead, for many it will be reliving their nostalgia and for others like me a new experience since we never got to play, I hope that many people are motivated to this and the greater amount of aid is obtained. Thank you all very much for watching the video and expressing your interest in this.

Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/267676951151395/

• VGN GM

Dragomon was an interesting game and it really caught my attention when it first released. I don't think it done as well as I expected and it's definitely not a game I'd bring to VGN.

Right now as it stands, I have no intentions on working on a project myself for a good while. Mainly because I am still recovering and will be for a long time, I do not have the capacity to work the hours I once did and may never be able to again.

• Thanks 1

• VGN GM
5 hours ago, AceFire said:

sad that game was so unique and cool, sadly not many ppl liked it so it failed hard pretty fast

It really was, I do recall wanting to do it few years ago but after researching further it just didn't seem like it would have a good shelf life and it proved that even on official.