Newbie: templar and shaman viable for solo? guide pls

wyat_erp

hi guys. i'm a newbie. just downloaded the game today. now, i played EE years ago, but it was just a random jumble of a mess. so, right now, i wanna know if templar and shamans are any good? saw them years ago, but was unable to use them. are they viable for solo? finally, can someone link or guide me into choosing and making these classes effective. would also welcome solo efficient summoning classes if possible. thank you for reading :)

• VGN GM

As the game is very old now most of the older content has became a bit redundant now. Awaken classes is basically the main focal point of the game now so until level 80 basically any class that helps you quest is good. Some of the popular choices are tanks like templar/knight or healing classes like cleric (mainly cleric) will help you get through the quests. Personally I like the yellow classes for questing as you can kind of no brain it. However, engineer is also a popular questing class as it lets u kite mobs easy.

When you do get to Awaken Classes, good classes to focus on first is things like the Engineer of the Mages as you have Awaken Engineer (Mecha Ares) which again allows you to kite mobs easy and clear dungeons fast for gold along with the Awaken Mage (Gravity Manipulator) which allows you to kill bosses fast as it has super high single target damage.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, wyat_erp said:

thank you so much for the responses. been looking for guides for weeks now, and haven't found any good ones since. im new, so it's kinda hard to look for guides to atleast grasp the concept of classes, especially the awaken classes.

I know how you feel, I remember I felt exactly like this when I started playing EE. My recommendation for you would be to play easy classes (engineer, rifleteer [inquisitor awk]) till you're closer to end-game (around Lv90), then try the classes yourself. try not to spend much gold with visuals and stuff like that, save it for Awaken Classes quest and gear fortification. You can pm me Eien anytime if you want, if you need more info :)

• Like 1

On 1/31/2019 at 7:04 AM, Yǒngyuǎn said:

I know how you feel, I remember I felt exactly like this when I started playing EE. My recommendation for you would be to play easy classes (engineer, rifleteer [inquisitor awk]) till you're closer to end-game (around Lv90), then try the classes yourself. try not to spend much gold with visuals and stuff like that, save it for Awaken Classes quest and gear fortification. You can pm me Eien anytime if you want, if you need more info :)

thank you very much for the help. I will soon :)