NO DESERTER'S DEBUFF if got dc during last minute of a bg?

Celty

okay.....so just today.......i witnessed something unfair......this is based on my point of view

why would someone get a deserter's debuff when the bg is like 2 seconds less b4 it's over??

I SAY

what i want to implement is......

deserter's debuff should not be given on the following circumstance

if the BG is like 1 minute or less and he got disconnected? i mean....c'mon 2 SECONDS....2 FRIGGING SECONDS or even the last minute....why would they deserve a deserter's debuff....it's just 2 SECONDS or less!, i kinda find it unfair...like for example you get a heartwarmer buff from that bg and it will be wasted because of a freaking deserter's debuff?

i find it hard to to adjust on it i'll wait for 30 minutes to let go of the deserter's debuff and poof my heartwarmer buff is gone as well

instead of us trying to benefit to get safeguards or get items that we need, we gain this debuff instead and in the last minute?

please review this and think about 

that's why sometimes some players think twice about attending bg's already

There is no way the server can know why you disconnected; game crash, disconnection, being kicked by a GS. It just knows you are no longer there and applies the debuff.

The reason the debuff was extended, and a larger debuff, was because so many people were abusing the battlegrounds: leaving when they don't want to be against someone and they leave to spite that person, or they can't kill guards or do chests/towers, of they losing in PVP and rage quitting.

On 1/27/2019 at 9:34 AM, DrDieLess said:

There is no way the server can know why you disconnected; game crash, disconnection, being kicked by a GS. It just knows you are no longer there and applies the debuff.

The reason the debuff was extended, and a larger debuff, was because so many people were abusing the battlegrounds: leaving when they don't want to be against someone and they leave to spite that person, or they can't kill guards or do chests/towers, of they losing in PVP and rage quitting.

reguardless of reason for leaving, I think the debuff for 30min is too long and/or the debuff is too high. I say reduce the time or reduce the debuff. It's a stupid punishment and if it was me I'd still leave if I was going to spite a person. The fact that guards can't be killed by many shows that they are too high to begin with as well as the chest when you watch under geared players take them with ease but fully geared players take awhile, you should note the imbalance there. I'd also leave if pvp is stupidly out balanced. But I guess you're right let those who would afk in a bg for 15min because they can't do squat sit there for 15min and have a ban reported on them or go afk for 30min for deserting or because their game shut down(thanks to mother). What's next report players who desert a BG and ban them? We already have a small community, but I guess that ban/kick stick can be fun to use especially when GS's dislikes a player.