PVE and fast-leveling in game

q2ewq2we

Hi ! Like the title. I really hope you guys to share me your experience about your fast PVE ONLY builds of any classes you know I dont care about PVP skill point. And second is the fast way to leveling. I really read a lot about Scarlet Blade guides of you. But It doesnt clear to me. 

I found 3 builds but Im curious that it is PVE only or mix with PVP. Hope you guys correct for me pl ease.

Sentinel https://limeox.info/app/scarlet/sim/?c=6&l=S&s=00h00122104440008846076

Defender https://limeox.info/app/scarlet/sim/?c=0&l=11&s=a0a01220006a5371247c2937 I dont know about Purge skill below healing charka skill. The last skill in column 5

Medic https://limeox.info/app/scarlet/sim/?c=4&l=X&s=000011100030300fa14000c05f002 Im curious about Shadowfoil 15/16 skill in the top right corner. is it nescessery when you already have too many healing skill. instead that, should I invest in the first left dame column skill cause the CRIT skill is so long to max.The farming is slow. And  do I need invest in passive skills.

Whipper dont know yet

CyberBlade dont know yet

Punisher dont know yet

Shadow Walker dont know yet

and what do you think the best class for fast killing mobs. I want to play that class my main .

And  hope you guys  help me in those classes, PVE build only..  Im really appreciated.. I really do.

This is my current L49 ME. I did an Eva build, with Crit-atk, as it is good for PVE. While it is ok for PVP, making some L2 pet chips (only have L1 currently), it would bring it up to speed.

y6qo3G1.jpg

With Eva and Crit-Atk buffs on;

gCBVsRP.jpg

For accessories, I am using Hero earrings and rings, Ninja trinket and necklace. I am using the free kneeguards and shoes that you get at L40 (side note; do NOT confuse the free L40s gear with the garbage base gear you get at L20s and L30s. The L40s ones are FULL stats, fully upgradeable, spannable). I use a double crit-weapon with crit-based gloves (the ones without CH damage on them). I use the full stat helm and lower stat suit (which you always want to use anyways, regardless of class and build, never the one with CP and SP stats).

For jewels/randoms on armors, I go both for Eva. My stats are based on 12x Rank 2 rare Eva jewels (R2 give 100 Eva, if you get a R2 Uni it gives 126. Over 12x it's only an extra 312 Eva, totally NOT worth wasting money on uni jewels). I use crit-atk jewels on my lingerie. My weapon/gloves/bangle only have Crit-rate (max is 130 for Zeta/Kappa gear) and for jewels I use Crit-atk.

Pet chips I use Eva / CP / Resis / Crit-atk / Crit-rate / Fetch / Crit-Void / Speed / Drop-Rate / PVP-Def

The ideal title you would use would be Tech Aptitude. That gives 2.5% Acc and 250 Eva.

11 hours ago, DrDieLess said:

Moving to Guides section, as this isn't a game problem

im sorry for posting it in the wrong section.

Wow.. thank you very. But Im curious about 8 point in HP passive. is it nesessery when you 9/14 2 second cooldown healing skill. Higher monster can 1 hit me or something ?

Your items that you provide me is very good.I really dont know where to get them actually... which NPC and boss give them?

Thank you very much. And what is VOID stat. is that AVOiD @@.

And some guide said     at level 10 I can collect 3  XP booster from Idel every, But when I talk to her. nothing happen..

Debuff like Reduce Electric, Shock, Armor .... does it affect much in monsters cause I think they dont have those thing. They just have Hp.

Void is Damage reduction. Eva is your EVADE stat. Check this post to understand what the stats are;

My L49 ME is all +12 gear, so it runs with 26k HP. So depends on how high you get your gear upgraded. The eva is good for PVE, as monsters, and bosses, will hardly be hitting you.

Regarding the EXP boosters, that was actually changed with a patch here;

Monsters have different stats that do different damage, so you need to have the CH-Re stats to help reduce the damage from their attacks.

Edited by DrDieLess
  • Like 1

On 1/30/2019 at 8:22 PM, DrDieLess said:

Monsters have different stats that do different damage, so you need to have the CH-Re stats to help reduce the damage from their attacks.

Like whipper skill, She has debuff reduce electric resist of the enemy, does it increase the damage on  monster.

They said there was a mystery in the bitterstone core dungeon, do you know that. please guide me.thank you

9 minutes ago, DrDieLess said:

@q2ewq2we smh @ people trying to be all cool. There is no mystery, he's referring to a glitch in BC that allows you to jump right to end boss from the start of the dungeon.

ty for your answer.. and what do you think the best class for fast killing mobs. I want to play that class my main to find items for my other charaters.in my acc