Unique costumes

GoddessSand

@Vivi

So, during the last event every player I talked with was very frustrated over how the unique costumes that dropped were NT. I don't want to hash that out, but we also talked about wanting to increase unique costumes in game. The way some of us see them as once we have 1 we can use a rare costume obtained from AP players and a unique grafting tool obtained from AP players to graft these costumes onto the unique costumes so we get the stats of the unique costume but have the look of a rare costume from AP purchases. I know that this game doesn't want to be a Pay to win, but this wouldn't be a pay to win scenario. The unique costumes already drop in the game just not very many drop in the game. Should the unique costumes increase in abundance for players to buy, it would increase a demand for rare costumes from weekly mystery box and sells in unique grafting tools in AP mall, which I would think cause an increase in revenue to maintain the game by being able to pay for the server space, staff, and maybe use it to continue promote in game players to constantly work at getting more and more of them so they can keep a supply of costumes to change in an out of.

Second, I would be curious to know what other player's thoughts are at creating some new unique costumes specific to their character build rather than the 2 choice(Though i saw a 3rd choice during event). Some of the combinations I can think of though could be altered or not used at all are as follows.

That is weapon skin choices in the following way each of the following a character can have a better benefit for them

- crit atk and crit rate stats
- ch-atk and ch-acc stats
- atk and acc stats
- acc and ch-acc stats
- ch-atk and atk stats
- increased healing stats

Suits and helmets stats types

- resistance and void
- resistance and HP
- HP and void
- eva and ch-eva
- crit void and crit-eva

Maybe we can get community feed back as to see what they like, then the GMs and GSs of the game can discuss viability and if it would cause one character to become too OP or actually help them from being an easy kill or make it better for them to kill.

But again my original thought is to increase unique costumes and weapon skins so players can obtain more and more of them to graft more and more costumes together for better looks and increase revenue for the game.