Alpha and Beta Armor

q2ewq2we

TBH, I don't know why that is even in the character creation screen. It means NOTHING.

Each character can wear two sets of gear, you can quick change between them using F12. You can go into the character screen (press C) and on the top right corner of where it shows your stuff, you will see Gear/Gear 2/ Costume. There you can set what gear you are wearing for each set.

There is no real reason to use two sets until you are at the level you want to be at, The reason people wear two sets are for PVP and either a PVE set or (if you're a DPS class) a set for tanking.

17 hours ago, DrDieLess said:

TBH, I don't know why that is even in the character creation screen. It means NOTHING.

Each character can wear two sets of gear, you can quick change between them using F12. You can go into the character screen (press C) and on the top right corner of where it shows your stuff, you will see Gear/Gear 2/ Costume. There you can set what gear you are wearing for each set.

There is no real reason to use two sets until you are at the level you want to be at, The reason people wear two sets are for PVP and either a PVE set or (if you're a DPS class) a set for tanking.

thank you. I thought that was a 2 designed of 1 armor. Player choose to show A design or B design of  1 custome in game.

-- I just figure out when i reach level 20. i should talk to Gloria NPC and try to buy CRIT and EVA armor and weapon for Medic. I only know that way to find item that u suggest to me . thank you for that

-- so sentinel.... what her PVE gear should be... Crit and EVA life Medic right