Sign in to follow this  
BumpetyBoo

Balance - need FC - no pvp - pure pve - more and more quit

so long time i not asking for fc . i know the answer is wating for bash......but ...

more and more fks qutining these game cause Balance is dead after cap  we need some changes

make these game great again !

the most people going ( AK NB RP the rest time is boring nothing too doo in these game

( NB ) the first bunker few fks going for pvp ( sometimes 6fks )   second NB  most time only 1-2 fk vs 15-20rg

Same is For AK  ( fks dont have numbers for fighting ) 

938340-1549434021.jpg

7bc12c-1549434982.jpg

Pls dont wait for BASH for these code 

pls sent few RG too FK SIDE i know some want too help FK and will FC ( let 5 )  swtich  next maint  

maybee old players coming back again when more balance when more going bgs , bring back pvp in bgs boss fights 

pls comment ---- i know the most players want pvp again.----

It's not the GM's fault for AK and NB numbers(well NB I can blame the time zone on my end because it happens while I work). FC won't cure it as what @Bash(correct me if I am wrong) I believe is working on is a swinging door FC where players can move between factions when they want and nobody has to rely on GMs to manually change players. This however won't help PvP as neither side is currently in a caring mood to create PvP or even FC to FK side. I can say more on the matter, but nothing can change right now.

• Thanks 1

PVP control in this game is based on the community. We can help influence it here and there but there is nothing we can do that will improve it.

If you want PVP then don't join the winning side.

I am not saying it's as simple as that but this would have been simply avoided if everyone didn't join the winning side. The faction change system we want to do still has it's quirks and I am taken back on even wanting to release it as it won't help. Then when it fails it'll be our fault for further destroying it.

thanks for the answer bash ok lets wait another one year... and lets rg zerging...all time in nb ak...^^ 

i dont join zerg fights... when 20 rgs zerging 2-3 fk ...  20 rgs goging nb / ak  but nobody from happy guild joininig normal bgs janus sa tp ....tehese sux

23 minutes ago, BumpetyBoo said:

thanks for the answer bash ok lets wait another one year... and lets rg zerging...all time in nb ak...^^ 

i dont join zerg fights... when 20 rgs zerging 2-3 fk ...  20 rgs goging nb / ak  but nobody from happy guild joininig normal bgs janus sa tp ....tehese sux

I'm not saying FC isn't gonna happen it will, but what I'm saying is it's not going to fix the problem you're all stating.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bash said:

I'm not saying FC isn't gonna happen it will, but what I'm saying is it's not going to fix the problem you're all stating.

so there is a hope! Waiting for FC almost year to go back...thnx for that lil light in dark tunnel and pls make it happen :)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

This however won't help PvP as neither side is currently in a caring mood to create PvP or even FC to FK side. I

Wrong. PvP is the only reason I play sb. Always changed faction when it had been necessary to balance, since ever,

7 hours ago, DrDieLess said:

Sorry, but this post is amusing coming from someone who automatically hops to the RG side for loot.

I cannot blame him for that as it is expected to happen as also on FK side they need SGs/gear parts to get better,, someone does it for just farming, someone for necessity. Hence most of the players will keep doing it till they permanent become RG or till they finally get something achieved.

5 hours ago, Shadow said:

so there is a hope! Waiting for FC almost year to go back...thnx for that lil light in dark tunnel and pls make it happen :)

Yeah, that free FC idea is cool though, would work probably knowing some of the players would freely FC in order to balance, along with it;s ovious cons too but atleast the freedom grants some immediate action application according to the situation for the sake of the game. Because not everyone is a game killer.

However, @Bash you know best about coding possibilities.. 

3 minutes ago, DrDieLess said:

umm...this is MrSatan we're talking about....not some scrub with no gear...

I see it this way: Everyone plays with 1 scope, to get gear and richer no matter if you are already billionaire. So that is just part of everyone and gameplay, Doc. 

no, people who can help out, but refuse to, aren't really allowed to speak. Perhaps if he showed up on his FK toon instead of defaulting to loot mode

The only way to make PvP happen in this game would be to force players into BGs that force a balanced match, then add items in the BG that can't be obtained any other way. The unique earrings and low unique costume drops was a nice add, but I think if unique costumes, unique head gear, and unique weapon skin drops are increased in BGs could force players who want to farm for them enter.  I also suggest adding ancient jewels and ancient spanners, ancient stuff at the rate current earrings are at, with removing them from being able to obtain them any other way. But the BGs need to have NPC guards nerfed, remove minus points, and reduce chest and guard points given, and then add a replicube for the winning side that will give either SG(Not sg replicube), ancient jewel, ancient spanner, cronos buff(of some of the other buffs from Chirstmas event for pvp use), and maybe some other specialty item that isn't AP item related and no Pots(those damn things stop players from wanting to do the hauler quest in Amara). This is the only way to increase fair PvP.

I can't say if doing the same to bosses in Amara would cause more PvP, but nerfing the bosses might help as players don't waste their time on them. Even hounds are too OP for players to bother with them as I don't think it's the drops so much as it's not worth a player's time it seems. But improving the hourly BGs so players have to enter them for certain special items would probably increase BG attendance that could also help players who always find they are on the side with too many to join the side with less so they could enter. I know my RG character was made so that if I couldn't enter on FK side, I would still be able to enter on RG side so long as numbers aren't even. In BGs too I think removing the win factor of being lower level equals automatic win if nobody can get a score and maybe require a score of 5 or more to get the suggested replicube. I have lots of ideas as how to make BGs a desire for players, but I think a conversation on the topic would help go through plausible outcomes as well as what can and cannot be done then work with that to do something to increase PvP.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Bash said:

PVP control in this game is based on the community. We can help influence it here and there but there is nothing we can do that will improve it.

If you want PVP then don't join the winning side.

I am not saying it's as simple as that but this would have been simply avoided if everyone didn't join the winning side. The faction change system we want to do still has it's quirks and I am taken back on even wanting to release it as it won't help. Then when it fails it'll be our fault for further destroying it.

This is one reason I decided to level up my RG SW.  Once she is lvl 65 she'll have an easier time pulling her weight during times RG numbers are low.

11 hours ago, DrDieLess said:

no, people who can help out, but refuse to, aren't really allowed to speak. Perhaps if he showed up on his FK toon instead of defaulting to loot mode

Everyone is allowed to speak about it despite it appearing hypocritical from their end.

7 hours ago, Norleras said:

This is one reason I decided to level up my RG SW.  Once she is lvl 65 she'll have an easier time pulling her weight during times RG numbers are low.

If we had 50 more of you this wouldn't be a topic, thanks for the support! :)

On 2/6/2019 at 8:40 PM, Larissa said:

yap... theres no real challenge anymore... rgs winning all the time... kinda boring  

cause some pussy FK play as RG for rewards :D

• Thanks 1

This has gone to a stupid rag on FK, not the fact that FK don't have numbers to begin with and that RG don't really care. FC doesn't have to be a solution, but players are set to play one faction and one faction only with the exception of a few players. I know LunaNyx, Sabor, Emily, and Myself have characters on both sides at max level. Sabor and myself are pretty much the only players who switch which character we use based on the number of players who sign up for a BG. Most of the time I have to use my RG toon, being the weaker of the two, to enter because RG don't really sign up to BGs. I've also cut back on playing because there's only so many DG runs I can do before it's just so repetitive, Hole.io has better PvP at this point.

During AK and other BG in consolatio nreward there should atleast 1 sg for losing side as well if there are 2 for winning side. Currently NO SG = no chacne to grow and get better. Obvious FKs have no reason to go into any BG as they cannot even gear up.

16 hours ago, BesTweaveR said:

During AK and other BG in consolatio nreward there should atleast 1 sg for losing side as well if there are 2 for winning side. Currently NO SG = no chacne to grow and get better. Obvious FKs have no reason to go into any BG as they cannot even gear up.

There was a safeguard as loser reward, but admins removed it cause there were too many people that stay afk all time in bunker and Al Kasawa.