Sign in to follow this  
BumpetyBoo

Balance - need FC - no pvp - pure pve - more and more quit

21 hours ago, Filomena said:

There was a safeguard as loser reward, but admins removed it cause there were too many people that stay afk all time in bunker and Al Kasawa.

Let the few looter do it doesn't matter. Atleast it promotes positivity and gearing chances to players who actually want to play there.

Or create a sort of timed item that you grab, and you stay in AK till it's time is over, that has to be obtained again before it's time ends to not auto kick u from AK

14 hours ago, BesTweaveR said:

Let the few looter do it doesn't matter. Atleast it promotes positivity and gearing chances to players who actually want to play there.

Or create a sort of timed item that you grab, and you stay in AK till it's time is over, that has to be obtained again before it's time ends to not auto kick u from AK

It wasn't just players going AFK, it was players entering with alts on both sides, taking one of them and moving them to a hidden location for losing loot while the other takes the winning loot. This was throwing off numbers of who was actually active on each side.

Personally, I think people don't understand FC never solved anything. It moved people from one side to the other and balance never was achieved, it just made the other side stronger and over power. AK on Tuesday was fine before Christmas event, now it's just another RG PvE zone like all other RG PvE zone. I did have a suggestion of creating a new BG using Caergate, but people seemed disinterested in it, though I do think players should look at it more as it's a map that can be altered a lot more and easier than AK and NB because I would almost think Vivi could take Caergate and create a timed portal for it maybe? It also doesn't have to be used as an official BG, or at least maybe look at altering the training Map to create an alt BG?

1 hour ago, Norleras said:

What if the GMs did a lottery system for the Faction changes and only 1 or 2 among the applied get to change?

Buy lottery tickets with vgn points to get the chance of faction change, sound a good idea xD😎

6 hours ago, NoRunNoGun said:

Buy lottery tickets with vgn points to get the chance of faction change, sound a good idea xD😎

Money starved. smh.

SB mainly rely on PVP most of the time i see same ppl amount ...but them either on RG toon or FK toon ...but amount of players remains mostly same....when asked why u didnt join them ...?they kill us...?wah thats pvp ?

No man Thats Zerg....(10ppl showing there skills on one Blueberry :()  targets Doc for killing berry at times 😛

How to balance Open FC lets players come back....yeayy PVP again ....but see FK side is gonna win....lets swap too that side...

And the problem grows..

Its just the people we need to figure out...if i really had time to make a FK toon i cud have....but .i just cant farm :(

Still FC is on lets see ....if hypocrites including me comes back to play :v

• Confused 1