Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Patch v30

Recommended Posts

Event Changes:
 - Winter Event has now ended!
NOTE: All Winter Event related items have now been deleted from the game.

 - Rainbow Battle (Beta Season) has now ended!
The offseason is now active. You will not gain rank points or lose rank points. The idea of the offseason is to allow us to make some major changes to the Rainbow Battle Season (if necessary) to introduce to the upcoming season. You will still be able to obtain the Rainbow Battle Chest during the offseason. Please understand that all rules still apply and we will take action against you if you create a problem for other players during offseason.

NOTE: Rewards will be given out in next weeks maintenance (14th February 2019).

General Changes:
 - Champion Level requirement for entering Rainbow Battle has been increased to level 48.
 - Updated the stats of the following items:

Quote

Necklace of the Forgotten Hero J
    [modify] Increases PvP attack power by 8% -> 4%.

Ring of the Forgotten Hero S
    [modify] Increases PvP attack power by 5% -> 3%.

Bracelet of the Forgotten Hero M
    [modify] Increases PvP attack power by 5% -> 3%.

Honourable: Robber Gang's Golden Armour
    [removed] There is a 80% chance that damage from ranged attacks is reduced by 20%.
    [added] Damage from critical hits is reduced by 40%.

Robber Gang's Golden Armour
    [removed] There is a 100% chance that damage from ranged attacks is reduced by 20%.
    [added] Damage from critical hits is reduced by 40%.

Robber Gang's Shining Armour
    [removed] There is a 10% chance that damage from ranged attacks is reduced by 100%.
    [removed] There is a 10% chance that damage from melee attacks is reduced by 100%.
    [added] Defence power in PvP is increased by 8%.

Honourable: Robber Gang's Golden Robe
    [removed] There is a 80% chance that damage from melee attacks is reduced by 10%.
    [added] Damage from critical hits is reduced by 30%.

Berios' Crystal Robe
    [removed] There is a 100% chance that damage from melee attacks is reduced by 8%.
    [added] Damage from critical hits is reduced by 25%.

Leather Boots
    [modify] Magic attacks below level (+5) cause 15% -> 5% less damage.

 - Increased the sell price to 30,000,000 gold for the following items:

Quote

Luminiel's Shining Crossbow
Abyssal Lorten's Spell Gun
Broken Krem's Left Blade
Broken Krem's Right Blade
Seli-Lusha's Branch of Light
Azrael's Wings
Brave Shares' Heavy Armour
Mukraju's Robe
Leather Armour of Silver Soul Glacernon

 - The following runes will no longer expire when un-equipped or logged out.

Quote

Lightning Rune
Wave Rune
Cloud Rune
Wind Rune
Fire Rune

NOTE: This may only affect new created Runes, any existing ones may still work as their original way and expire as normal.

 - Increased price of Needle to 12,000 gold.
 - You can now purchase Needle from Bash NPC in NosVille.

Bug Fixes:
 - Fixed a bug causing the server to crash.
 - Fixed a bug with messages in Mini-Game Channel.
 - Fixed bug where Magic Sleigh and Magic Sleigh with Red-nosed Reindeer could not be added to a Mount Bead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this