More Tradeable stuff

Larissa

I say no, don't do it. The ways to get blue clusters are to join BGs for 60+, if you need them sign up, too many not signing up already having logged in after work and before bed BG attendance was 1 vs 1, because all that signed up was 1 on each side, with the exception of a 2 vs 2. Making them tradable is backwards to increase BG attendance and PvP. The other clusters require  players to salvage gear or attend BG, gear is not NT so why do they need to be tradable if they can get them without needing to trade them. Napalms need a CD down to 1 hour put back, not sure why they made them 24hr use because it's not like players could use more than 1 in AK or NB as if they need too and PvP if it ever happens and happens for longer than an hour then let them use a Napalm again. Personally 30min CD work better on napalms so to allow NB 1 Napalm per player per match and 2 napalms per player per match, not that zergs need napalms. 

• Like 1

On 2/11/2019 at 4:52 AM, Armada said:

What about simpler stuff like common hypovials and pet scraps? You may not believe but I happened to need these stuffs a couple of times, and would have bought them through Gloria if available.

try salvaging rare gears or entering BGs. Kappa and I believe Zeta rares give lvl3 hypovials. They all have some amount of Pet Food, cluster levels for the gear, stardust, and so you don't need to buy them specifically just salvage gear. Besides players probably still need to salvage 2,000 gears if you are going for the title to help your ME or going for the Infinite or the One Titles. The other options is to run a few DGs killing everything or enter BGs like players should and you will get everything you mentioned that you need.