Domme04

Comfortable Perfection

Just a simple one. Do NOT close the perfection window after each try. If you stop doing it you can just press ESC or close the window but its annoying to always reopen the window. ^^

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Domme04 said:

Just a simple one. Do NOT close the perfection window after each try. If you stop doing it you can just press ESC or close the window but its annoying to always reopen the window. ^^

We can also make the thing to do all perfections at once, making it less annoying for those with idk 100 gems or more?

Also if it reaches max perfections it will stop at 100 and not add more

How about that? 

Edited by 13175

I'd rather do it 1 by 1 because if an sp is not going well at +80 I'd usually stop perfecting it.
Good quality of life suggestion, +1

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nayxa said:

We can also make the thing to do all perfections at once, making it less annoying for those with idk 100 gems or more?

Also if it reaches max perfections it will stop at 100 and not add more

How about that? 

Imo I'd make it like "Continous Production" - the character would just constantly perfect SP without clicking anything. 

6 minutes ago, 13175 said:

Imo I'd make it like "Continous Production" - the character would just constantly perfect SP without clicking anything. 

Its technically more advanced , soo what if can do both one that doesnt close and the other which does that? I mean it can be useful for many of those with many and those who want 1 by 1 or putting another sp into it 

There's an link there which can kill 2 birds in 1 shot ;)

Yea i actually don't mind the way to do it. I also thought about that instant but as someone else said some ppl stop if its crap. But i think you got the point ^^

22 hours ago, Siseneri said:

I'd rather do it 1 by 1 because if an sp is not going well at +80 I'd usually stop perfecting it.
Good quality of life suggestion, +1

This seems to be the perfect solution for me.

Would already be enough if the window doesnt close after each try, i personally wouldnt need any fancy "continous production" things.

• Like 2

On 2/10/2019 at 7:41 PM, 13175 said:

This will be the right rework.