Timmy

add act 6 books to a shop

It is really hard to get to all of the A6 Books by farming them because people just camp at the boss or just know exactly when it spawns. There also aren't many books on NB (especially Hp Books) so they are expensive as hell. So what about putting them on a shop for a fair amount of Gold?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Timmy said:

It is really hard to get to all of the A6 Books by farming them because people just camp at the boss or just know exactly when it spawns. There also aren't many books on NB (especially Hp Books) so they are expensive as hell. So what about putting them on a shop for a fair amount of Gold?

Agree, however we need a list of those books that are unattainable in order to do that which we have in another post or just adding all at once 

Adding items to a shop each time isn't a healthy solution. If books are too hard to gain we could in the future widen the range but right now there is no need they're a big item everyone wants and it's important to have some items harder to get for the longevity of a game.

Well, there is also people going there with 4+ alts to farm them.. and you know, the boss don't drop if there are more than certain people hitting him (maybe around 8-10 persons? i read about that on official)

That thing it's unfair.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Ciri995 said:

Well, there is also people going there with 4+ alts to farm them.. and you know, the boss don't drop if there are more than certain people hitting him (maybe around 8-10 persons? i read about that on official)

That thing it's unfair.

It's not that nothing will be done. Just when the time comes and we find it necessary we'll place some focus in it's direction. As it stands there are plenty of areas in the game which, need more attention than this.

Not saying this should stop all suggestions as we welcome all, but it's just not something the community needs right now.

I find it incredibly ridiculous people can make 2.7kkk from 1 drop if it is 1 person farming the bosses
Nasta farms the 4k HP book and sells them for 300kk each
He farms it everytime it respawns

why is that fair? It literally requires no effort to kill this boss

I agree with it being added to the shop

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Bash said:

It's not that nothing will be done. Just when the time comes and we find it necessary we'll place some focus in it's direction. As it stands there are plenty of areas in the game which, need more attention than this.

Not saying this should stop all suggestions as we welcome all, but it's just not something the community needs right now.

I understand that there are more areas of the game that need attentions

And im not saying that i agree to put the books in the shop

I just think that it's unfair letting people drop books with multiple alts when there is a "limit" on how many people can earn the drop there.

10 minutes ago, Elrond said:

I would not add them to a shop. I would add them into Raidboxes. 

This is probably a better solution.

38 minutes ago, Bash said:

This is probably a better solution.

Zenas,Erenias and Fernon raids now that they are act 6 raids?

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Nayxa said:

Zenas,Erenias and Fernon raids now that they are act 6 raids?

So you want to create bookraids? What about the Perfection (manes, claws) and Equips that drop there

Idk exactly how many books there are, but there are quite a lot

1 minute ago, Timmy said:

So you want to create bookraids? What about the Perfection (manes, claws) and Equips that drop there

Idk exactly how many books there are, but there are quite a lot

We can just divide them between those 3 raids?

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Timmy said:

So what about people that can't do fernon? They wont get the books that only drop there? 

The ones that already have them will sell the books and the price will be reduced 

• Confused 1

I think we should figure something out for this, the biggest issue in my opinion is that only 10-12 chars can get it, I don't think it's too problematic to find the timers and follow them for the rest of the day but if there's 2-3 teams going for them it's just a fuckfest. 

Making them available at NPC or raidboxes are interesting ideas but not quite the ideal solution in my opinion, cause the fact you have to go and time it and kill those specific mobs for a chance to get it is better than making them available by throwing money at an npc or raiding as usual.

what about making these books not tradeable? this way we could solve both problems:

• Only ppl that actually need them will go there (so no one would make gold out of this)
  • There will be still the 'challenge' of farming a rare and good item without giving it almost for 'free'
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Agree with shop or raidbox.Nasta and their team and maybe some other people knows the boss timer and only they kill heaven and hell bosses.We(other players) get nothing so we have to buy from them

24 minutes ago, hollowknight said:

what about making these books not tradeable? this way we could solve both problems:

• Only ppl that actually need them will go there (so no one would make gold out of this)
  • There will be still the 'challenge' of farming a rare and good item without giving it almost for 'free'

Sounds pretty fair I guess

• Thanks 1

Why not just make a global Boss timer so we are alerted 15-30mins before the boss respawns that way everyone has an equal opportunity to kill it.

42 minutes ago, Hakawai said:

Why not just make a global Boss timer so we are alerted 15-30mins before the boss respawns that way everyone has an equal opportunity to kill it.

This rather than solve the problem, would make it bigger because with a timer, each time the boss spawns, there would be +30players to kill him; and no one would get any reward. This was already disscused btw: 

We could also make a hidden ts that will have those monsters as bosses and making the books not tradeable to make this process a lot easier for those who doesnt have 

-There would be many killing those bosses if they were not tradeable so why not adding a new hidden ts 

-Making the books non tradeable would make those who farm them leave the bosses but that wouldnt solve the problem with the lack of the bosses as the other players would kill those and well theres why i want it into ts 

-Spamming ts to get all the books , which gives a chance to everybody to have equal power in books

The question here for this suggestion that is mine here is if bash can do this 

U cant add books in shop, they are hard to adquire it, but its something that u have to fight to get it.

If u cant/dont want to time bosses like other ppl do, then farm and buy it like most of the people do.

• Confused 1