BG > RP >SG

sicat

Just a bunch interrelated suggestions.

1. Remove all rewards in winning BGs. I'm just against the dynamics of the current BGs aside from NB and AK. Putting up good rewards and loot expecting people to fight over it is lame. I simply show my opponents in lower BG that, in such system, working together way more rewarding than trying to kill one another, thus, peace. And peace is the least thing we need for pvp. My point here is that if you position pvp between the players and the reward, then heretics (like myself) would simply bypass the pvp part and/or avoid battles that cannot be won.

2. Increase RP gain in every successful pvp kill while decrease if not remove RP loss in pvp death. Increase if not abolish daily RP cap. Remove RP earned from doing mobs so it can only be earned through pvp. This would make RP pvp exclusive. RP becomes the best "reward" for doing BG. In the current system, if you happen to be in the winning side, no matter how poorly you perform in the BG, you still receive the same juicy SG and medals. Consequently, if you happen to be in the loosing side, no matter how many kills you get, you still get relatively nothing. Kindda unfair! On the other hand, RP is earned based on individual effort so it having it as the reward system for BG is definitely just and fair.

3. Make SG(NT) obtainable/purchasable exclusively with RP. Maybe do the same for anc spanners(NT) and other essential stuff. This should make RP the most valuable game resource. This would change people's behavior cuz winning is no longer the ultimate goal in doing BG.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DrDieLess said:

Point 3 I will disagree with. There are lots of people in this game that enjoy doing only PVE and removing any ability to get a SG without doing PVP could kill that.

Well, 3 is about making RP the most valuable resource. If it can be done without involving SG, then the better.

RP caps off at 50k a day unless they do double resets which I, like many others is against double resets. Also, if you make RP a requirement for most of the needed purchases then players will never reach archangel rank. But hey I will reach it later today when I farm RP again so any RP after that is no sweat off my brow. Increasing RP and removing RP loss would be great and all, but making players purchase items through RP is pretty stupid because higher ranks do get better stats, just like being higher levels. Just look at the HP gain between an archangel and a cadet or spiritwalker.

Lack of PvP is why so many players stopped playing at higher levels, we don't create lower level toons like so many others for pve because we can pve at higher levels easier and rewards are better. But should we use our higher level toons to feed lower level toons for pve would be a waste of time and if I were to do it your precious pve friendly safe zones would turn into pvp farming for me if I wanted to farm a bunch of under geared, under level, and under skilled players that rely on higher level toons like myself to kill event bosses for you. Waste of game removing pvp aspects because playing against players is more challenging than playing against a game setting.

Now wait you want to increase RP from PvP and remove RP loss from PvP, while making things pve instead of keeping them pvp inside pvp zone? Makes no sense how this is supposed to help if you aren't killing players in the first place. 

yes, there are times when the reward system can be beneficial to only the winning side, but that's part of the point of bgs is to win through pvp. There are players I don't mind having a tied game with, but part of what caused the players to leave is the lack of pvp.  

16 minutes ago, DrDieLess said:

@GoddessSand you'd be surprised how many people have lower level toons.

I'm am aware of the number of players with lower level toons, why else are higher level bgs and amara empty while lower levels are also getting players for pvp in Viledon. I am wondering when bosses in Amara are going to be worth fighting over by way of loot being changed to something better as well as their level being lowered so players feel like they can pvp for them without being a huge struggle against others at the same time without zerg force, saying this as bosses hit hard and not as if it should be easy by any means.

4 hours ago, sicat said:

2. Increase RP gain in every successful pvp kill while decrease if not remove RP loss in pvp death

This is the only point I strongly agree here. I'm discouraged to PVP in Viledon cause I lose around 1300 rank points every death, and this means lot of time to recover it. I guess some other high ranked players think the same, why we should lose so many rank points?

On 2/13/2019 at 11:25 AM, Filomena said:

This is the only point I strongly agree here. I'm discouraged to PVP in Viledon cause I lose around 1300 rank points every death, and this means lot of time to recover it. I guess some other high ranked players think the same, why we should lose so many rank points?

I lose 2045 as Archangel.  Imagine how that feels. lol

RP LOST needs a big nerf  this is tru  but all the other points are bad 

if you Remove all rewards in winning BGs.  why go ther then 

hell no Make SG(NT) obtainable/purchasable exclusively with RP.

if you do this then all RP mobs and RP chips need to be removed from the game