Jordan

Patch 44 Feedback & Issues

Recommended Posts

There is possible to add another ALT map to run since i feel the real fight for spots will coming soon , dungeons can't leave with the almais. there at the moment my checks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Yǒngyuǎn said:

I went to Crystal Utopia dgn and couldnt open my portable auction. Bank had no problems

 

17 hours ago, Zsoltgewinn said:

Some Soul Guardian in DNG buged

There has been some issues popping up that NPC's will randomly break (as portable bank and auction work in a similar way). I will be looking into it but if you restart your game the issue should resolve itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quest Issue

Due to some issue that I'm still looking into quests that are around level 70 and above that require you to hand an item to an NPC is currently bugged. (The quest tracker will list it as something along the lines of "Deliver <ItemName> to <npc name> to complete the quest).

Quests under 70 will skip this steps requirement as if the requirement doesn't exist.

I am currently looking into the issue but a fix will likely not be available until the week after the next maintenance as the fix will likely take a while to fix and then will need testing along with any other issues that may pop up over the next week or so. I apologies for any inconvience and will update here if I find the solution.

Example of the issue:

 

Update:

I have resolved the issue and a patch will be released when possible.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The soul guardian in Ruin of Ages have no option where you can't leave the Dgn using the guardian and if you go out using the portal you will be teleported not in the entrance but far away from the dgn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks a lot for the patch Jordan! I was in a slump for about 4 month then this patch came, lol. Anyway, I have a problem. I can't seem to teleport out of Alternate Dimension of Souls. For some reason, it only happens on my alt. Any suggestion?

https://postimg.cc/G8WDgLRv/69dec7bb

 

P.S I am glad that Thy came back from M.I.A. He was gone for sooooo long, lolxDDD

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had 2 awaken 95 armour quests where i completed everything except getting the armour from trials...and now everything except the collection (so all the "defeat _____", including the wb) have been reset to 0/1, 0/50 etc. Guessing I'll have to do them over but not sure what caused it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marcaroni said:

I had 2 awaken 95 armour quests where i completed everything except getting the armour from trials...and now everything except the collection (so all the "defeat _____", including the wb) have been reset to 0/1, 0/50 etc. Guessing I'll have to do them over but not sure what caused it

If this occured on patch day then it was likely because we had to do some work on the quests code because the way it was made the quests where limited to 4294 and we surpassed that limit. If it bugged say like overnight and not during the maintenance then I'm not really sure what could have caused that as those quests should never reset and its an issue if it is resetting. Try doing 1 objective and then logging out or which ever you did and let me know what happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, impactiko said:

Thanks a lot for the patch Jordan! I was in a slump for about 4 month then this patch came, lol. Anyway, I have a problem. I can't seem to teleport out of Alternate Dimension of Souls. For some reason, it only happens on my alt. Any suggestion?

https://postimg.cc/G8WDgLRv/69dec7bb

 

P.S I am glad that Thy came back from M.I.A. He was gone for sooooo long, lolxDDD

Isn't the level requirement of dos level 93? If it is then your alt is simply too low level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow great patch, we get to play AK + EE in one game,

i have a problem i can log in to game it says game 'is out of date' but the patcher says its 'up to date',

and on the login screen the Bottom left text says "Ver: Error"

 

--edit

SOLVED

Edited by XLR
SOLVED
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are some few things I've noticed:

- Some areas in the new dgns lower fps but can often be remedied by finding the right camera angle.
- Recently been getting alpaca upon entry to dgn (Though this and the above are likely due to that it's a custom map but I do hope it will be optimized better in the future patches ^^).
- Move speed buff for new dungeons like fae because of the length of the dungeon itself, as well as the spacing between mobs and bosses.
- The area(? or range?) for some mobs in Dragonside Ridge is a bit bigger than the size of the mob.

That's about it for now ^^
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Shahto said:

There are some few things I've noticed:

- Some areas in the new dgns lower fps but can often be remedied by finding the right camera angle.
- Recently been getting alpaca upon entry to dgn (Though this and the above are likely due to that it's a custom map but I do hope it will be optimized better in the future patches ^^).
- Move speed buff for new dungeons like fae because of the length of the dungeon itself, as well as the spacing between mobs and bosses.
- The area(? or range?) for some mobs in Dragonside Ridge is a bit bigger than the size of the mob.

That's about it for now ^^
 

The dungeons are from Twin Saga so it would only be natural that the intensity of the map has increased, there's not much optimizations I can make. One thing I can note is the Dragon's Keep dungeon has a small issue on loading which will make the client not respond for a small part of the loading, this does not cause crashes but if a player is say impatient with it they can close it on the assumption of a crash when it hasn't. Actual alpaca's shouldn't be the case so it is concerning. We tested this patch on multiple low end pc's to avoid running into such issues so I'm hoping these are minimum to a point that aren't intrusive on players.

Move Speed buff was added to fae as a grinding request, I might look into adding it but no promises.

What do you mean? Do you mean the circle thing? If so thats because the mobs had to be scaled down and after a point the circle doesn't change. It's a similar issue to when you preview some mounts from the other games and they're so big.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Problem With almalis in the new Dungeons :(....dont open the windows, and the windows of guild (when i click "g" open the windows), but the option of Quest for Guild fame, i cant open, like almalis, but in others time i can open the Almalis Windows so the guild fame windows too in same time...and the alpaca (rare) apear in when i enter in the new dungeons (this alpaca apear, sometimes, when i can talk with the almalis when finish the dgn)

Nice Job all of you for this patch, nice places, history and Items! Thanks! ;)

(sorry for my english.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Jordan said:

The dungeons are from Twin Saga so it would only be natural that the intensity of the map has increased, there's not much optimizations I can make. One thing I can note is the Dragon's Keep dungeon has a small issue on loading which will make the client not respond for a small part of the loading, this does not cause crashes but if a player is say impatient with it they can close it on the assumption of a crash when it hasn't. Actual alpaca's shouldn't be the case so it is concerning. We tested this patch on multiple low end pc's to avoid running into such issues so I'm hoping these are minimum to a point that aren't intrusive on players.

Move Speed buff was added to fae as a grinding request, I might look into adding it but no promises.

What do you mean? Do you mean the circle thing? If so thats because the mobs had to be scaled down and after a point the circle doesn't change. It's a similar issue to when you preview some mounts from the other games and they're so big.

Thanks for the consideration on the possible addition of move speed buffs on other dungeons ^^ and yes, the circle thing on the bottom when you target them. 

Also some more minor things:
- Pressing 'Tab' for nearest target doesn't work on bosses of the new dungeons and would target an ordinary mob instead of the boss even though I was standing infront of it. 
- The mobs near Crystal Utopia dgn entrance are too close to the entrance and the Soul Guardian to sell items and can be a bit annoying at times.
- Previewing 2H weapons only replaces main hand and shows what's currently equipped in off-hand.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, COmetkun99 said:

The gold drops of Crystal Utopia Dgn are lv 85?

Yes, cuz permanently or just for now, it is a grinding dgn, exactly like fae, and your goal in there is to drop rings and not golden gear (even tho I think Jordan could cut off the golden gear drops and increase ring and necklace drop rate in exchange 🤣🤣 )

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, COmetkun99 said:

The gold drops of Crystal Utopia Dgn are lv 85?

Intentional. Mainly just for the gold grinding.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hamatora said:

Pls debug delivery quest i cant confirm a Dragon knight quest and main quest ...

GMs already know about this issue, its going to be fixed this friday most likely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2019 at 8:46 AM, Shahto said:

Thanks for the consideration on the possible addition of move speed buffs on other dungeons ^^ and yes, the circle thing on the bottom when you target them. 

Also some more minor things:
- Pressing 'Tab' for nearest target doesn't work on bosses of the new dungeons and would target an ordinary mob instead of the boss even though I was standing infront of it. 
- The mobs near Crystal Utopia dgn entrance are too close to the entrance and the Soul Guardian to sell items and can be a bit annoying at times.
- Previewing 2H weapons only replaces main hand and shows what's currently equipped in off-hand.

This "tab" issue is there since Viroona dgn, that Kimuy boss is immune to tab command xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only thing I didn't like is shield asking for 5 items from Wormmy, my friend actually believed you removed that boss in the patch because it's alive for about 15 seconds and there's at least 5 people camping it at a time, everything else is good o/

I would've liked to have more variety on boss items required instead of 5 of the same

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now