Jordan

Patch 44 Feedback & Issues

Oh another bug I've encountered, but it would be nice for others to test so i know its not just me...but when using BM, especially in the new dungeons (mostly dragon's keep), if i stack a full oneric sword combo for 100% damage, and i ever use the skill again, my buff is removed. At first i thought it was me missing or time expiring, but i tried it a second after and it still disappears...and i hear the sound of me hitting.

9 hours ago, Marcaroni said:

Oh another bug I've encountered, but it would be nice for others to test so i know its not just me...but when using BM, especially in the new dungeons (mostly dragon's keep), if i stack a full oneric sword combo for 100% damage, and i ever use the skill again, my buff is removed. At first i thought it was me missing or time expiring, but i tried it a second after and it still disappears...and i hear the sound of me hitting.

The dungeons have 0 influence on your buffs. If this is happening its likely something unrelated like a specific gear you're wearing or you killing the monster so the buff doesn't come through as killing a monster with an attack means the buff from that attack isn't given.

22 hours ago, Hamatora said:

Pls debug delivery quest i cant confirm a Dragon knight quest and main quest ...

I understand your frustration but when you keep asking me it doesn't help me and if anything just adds headache to me. There needs to be a maintenance for any issues of this sort to be fixed so you must have patience.

16 hours ago, Alouette said:

The only thing I didn't like is shield asking for 5 items from Wormmy, my friend actually believed you removed that boss in the patch because it's alive for about 15 seconds and there's at least 5 people camping it at a time, everything else is good o/

I would've liked to have more variety on boss items required instead of 5 of the same

This is a fairly common Awaken Quest to do and a fairly common item to anyone thats been playing the game for atleast a couple of months. It will calm down eventually when people have actually Awakened their items as this always happens with new quests that have requirements from none dungeon bosses. I already here lots of reports of fighting over DSR bosses and DOS bosses.

5 hours ago, Jordan said:

The dungeons have 0 influence on your buffs. If this is happening its likely something unrelated like a specific gear you're wearing or you killing the monster so the buff doesn't come through as killing a monster with an attack means the buff from that attack isn't given.

I use the same gear for trials and clearing new dungeons, but during trials I can keep the buff active by using oneric sword, however in the new dungeons i cant. Also it happens on boss before the monster is dead...if someone could try with a weak katana and confirm that'd be great. Not sure if bug with dungeon or with BM itself.
edit: or if anyone knows what gear causes this lemme know as well

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Alouette said:

The only thing I didn't like is shield asking for 5 items from Wormmy, my friend actually believed you removed that boss in the patch because it's alive for about 15 seconds and there's at least 5 people camping it at a time, everything else is good o/

I would've liked to have more variety on boss items required instead of 5 of the same

patience and perseverance, the key to success. :)

• Like 1

@Jordan add DoS bosses in Alternate DoS, we having alot of problems to get wormmy items, i hunt this boss with full party and bag full but just get x1(did it in 5 channels), also we have alot of players doing that quest.

about GoP BP are too hard to break cuz we can't reset it and bug , have any possibility of making it more easy?

possible up the amount of quest we can have on list? (L tab).

Requesting for this again , Upgrade Mimic Scrolls from alpaca coins to 120.

not sure if this was resolved but ill say it anyways... i can sell in dungeon in 0/2 of the new ones but not 0/10  version relogging doesnt help.

20 hours ago, Toast said:

not sure if this was resolved but ill say it anyways... i can sell in dungeon in 0/2 of the new ones but not 0/10  version relogging doesnt help.

I don't have any obligation to support the use of a bug sorry. Even though there should be no difference between 0/2 and 0/10  asside from the monsters to cause this issue.

19 hours ago, Yǒngyuǎn said:

Long cast Sif skill on new fae causes your character a 100% chance to get the status "Uninvited Alpaca", lasts until your relog.

Do you know what skill it is exactly so I can look into this?

On 3/9/2019 at 12:16 AM, Mark20 said:

Please if possible to add NPC in the new battle camp to trade pots like DoS with more higher recover MP- HP etc etc

Maybe in future but at the moment not.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, infecttado said:

@Jordan add DoS bosses in Alternate DoS, we having alot of problems to get wormmy items, i hunt this boss with full party and bag full but just get x1(did it in 5 channels), also we have alot of players doing that quest.

about GoP BP are too hard to break cuz we can't reset it and bug , have any possibility of making it more easy?

possible up the amount of quest we can have on list? (L tab).

Requesting for this again , Upgrade Mimic Scrolls from alpaca coins to 120.

As mentioned in an earlier post it will be fine when the hype dies down a bit, there is no need to start adding more and more bosses as the same people will just kill those too and the experianced players will have the bosses on spawn timers so they can camp the spot before it even spawns so it just wont make a difference.

GoP BP should be the exact same as before as the fix to the BP was 100% visual so unless something else has changed it shouldn't have any difference what so ever. Just checking on Zigbar the BP is half the value of the HP value so if anything I suggest less triple hit gears and you will be fine.

It's possible but my priority at the moment is some other things so it will  have to be a todo thing.

Sorry about this I remember you asked this before but I forgot as I have so many suggestions.

On 3/9/2019 at 1:52 PM, Jordan said:

Do you know what skill it is exactly so I can look into this?

I actually tried to look up which one is , but since the animations are customized, I found it kinda difficult. It looks like it is the skill with most cast time, but not sure of it

Edit: I am now 100% sure that the alpaca skill is NOT the insta-cast fire one. I heard from a guildie, as well, that if you kill everything else in the map and leave Sif for your last battle, she wont alpaca you. Not sure of it, did not test as of now.

Can we please make where mp frog pot is unremoveable like the rest instead of them being a waste against bosses and even pvp? literally no point using them if they are just gonna always be removed, that or make mp not a issue again like we did before ://, also can we change the p-atk on the awaken axe to dmg I'm doing about the same dmg with the awaken axe as I am with pre awaken club/shield and p-atk at this point doesn't help a class lol.

Edited by popzy
suggestion

On 3/8/2019 at 5:35 AM, Jordan said:

Upon testing i realized it happens only with the tachi katana

6 hours ago, Marcaroni said:

Upon testing i realized it happens only with the tachi katana

So only when using the Tachi Katana in general or when using the Tachi Katana in the new dungeons?

Hello Jordan,

First, as always thanks for the patch ;) 

Just here for an issue that happen to many people, since last patch with have many random dc, sometimes alpaca, sometimes the client just close directly. This issue happen in dungeon, maps, or even when afk in aven, guild town. Don't seems to be a problem from our pc, cause i have a gaming setup that able to run 10+ client in same time and never got any issue before. Also sometimes it happen very often, yesterday i got 3 dc in 20min, restarting the client don't seems to be very efficient. 

Hope you can fix that as possible, we know you are doing your best.

Thx again for your works !

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jordan said:

So only when using the Tachi Katana in general or when using the Tachi Katana in the new dungeons?

When using in the new dungeons I assume...It only happens when i do dream palace and dragon's keep dungeon bosses.
Now that i know its only the tachi katana i guess it isn't that important to be fixed asap

18 hours ago, FunkyJumbo said:

Hello Jordan,

First, as always thanks for the patch ;) 

Just here for an issue that happen to many people, since last patch with have many random dc, sometimes alpaca, sometimes the client just close directly. This issue happen in dungeon, maps, or even when afk in aven, guild town. Don't seems to be a problem from our pc, cause i have a gaming setup that able to run 10+ client in same time and never got any issue before. Also sometimes it happen very often, yesterday i got 3 dc in 20min, restarting the client don't seems to be very efficient. 

Hope you can fix that as possible, we know you are doing your best.

Thx again for your works !

Strangly enough I never had this problem and I'm running on a low end gaming laptop at the moment. It's hard for me to fix something if I cannot reproduce the issue unfortunatly. As for for disconnections they have nothing to do with the patch as if it was patch related you would have channels crashing or alpaca's not disconnections.

The only problem I'm aware of that I can fix is there is an issue with the Sif Boss trying to access and animation it doesn't have which is why It can crash you inside the dungeon.