Jordan

Patch 44 Feedback & Issues

8 hours ago, Jordan said:

Strangly enough I never had this problem and I'm running on a low end gaming laptop at the moment. It's hard for me to fix something if I cannot reproduce the issue unfortunatly. As for for disconnections they have nothing to do with the patch as if it was patch related you would have channels crashing or alpaca's not disconnections.

The only problem I'm aware of that I can fix is there is an issue with the Sif Boss trying to access and animation it doesn't have which is why It can crash you inside the dungeon.

Weird, i asked in world chat if i was the only one having this kind of issue and many people confirmed that's happen to them to pretty often, that's why i came to report you that issue. Every day i let 2 alt in shop, each night one of them is dc (not alpaga, the client just close) and each day i'm playing many hours and got so many dc. 

• Like 2

About the feedback for the patch, i have a lot of Bugs Splats that came out of nowhere and iv'e aldready lost so much entry on trials that were fucked up by thoses Bugs. Id'like this to be fixed so hard. If u can try to do something about it.

Sry if my english sux it's not my main language 😛

7 hours ago, FunkyJumbo said:

Weird, i asked in world chat if i was the only one having this kind of issue and many people confirmed that's happen to them to pretty often, that's why i came to report you that issue. Every day i let 2 alt in shop, each night one of them is dc (not alpaga, the client just close) and each day i'm playing many hours and got so many dc. 

Yeah I'm having issues like that too the client just forced closed idk why, I open 3 clients then most of the time 1 got DC, I open 2 clients 1 also got DC, and when I open just 1 client I experience alpaca, thought it's a server issues but maybe it's something to do with the patch since I experience this issues after the latest patch 

So far the only really bad feedback i can give after this patch is the lag, i know its always normal to have like 2-3 days with the server lagging more than usual after a big patch, always been like this, but it been almost 3 weeks that we got the patch, and most of players still are having a big amount of delay and lag, as example taking 10seconds to open the mail after clicking, same to npcs and other things, also it started to happen in pvp too, again the insane delay that you get stuck without been able to use any skill and only chat working, and no, its not because my provider are having issues with the server as you guys always say, because on this especific tw, many ppl from different countries was having a similar problem.

I expect you guys to fix those delays because its already starting to be really annoying, thank you.

Hello there, I figured after weeks of doing new content it's time to give my overdue feedback.

The new zones are nice, not much quirky stuff except for mutant bosses but good enough definitely. Looking at the latest past updates I thought battle maps are probably gonna be the future main way of leveling since only enthusiasts were grinding to lv 110+ anyway so I'm glad we are getting regular content even tho a good portion of the current playerbase can just blitz through that. With current options if you take your time and prefer not running drs you can reach lv 120 just by doing the new multiplayer dgn and rep grind.

I was suprised with how much gold you can make with the new dungeons, sure the inflation has already hit prices for various stuff but considering the amount of ec people generated by a past bug and that I have a better time with affording these crazy priced pets I think it leans to the good side overall.

The new awaken weapons are some of the most interesting weapons brought out in vendetta, while a good bunch of them have essentially tweaked effects from lv 75 awas they still open up new unconventional ways to improve your performance. The decision to make holy weapons transformable into skill gems greatly compliments this as that also opens up more synergies with the new awaken weapons for some classes. I'd like to ask if you could bring more of these gems in the future (as in rather when you see fit than in the near future) since while the holy weapon concept was a hit or miss indeed now with not being fixed on a weapon holy skills are fine, not every skill being useful in one way or another for every class isn't a big deal imo.

Content wise I'm happy with the patch and it makes me look forward to the next stuff you pull out of your sleeve :)

About stability tho I have to say the following:

- I'm with the people who tell that the server is lagging more than usual but everything necessary to that has already been said.

- I experienced more than the usual amount of alpacas on the new maps like losing 3 - 4 entries out of 12 in palace of dreams when using a gtx 1050 with 2gb vram. After switching to a gtx 1060 with 6 gb vram I switched back and forth from roaming hills to temple arena with 5 clients like 5 times and only experienced 1 alpaca in the end. Maybe it has to do with how much vram you have but I don't know if it's exactly that.

Cheers o/

25 minutes ago, Frost Knight said:

Hello there, I figured after weeks of doing new content it's time to give my overdue feedback.

The new zones are nice, not much quirky stuff except for mutant bosses but good enough definitely. Looking at the latest past updates I thought battle maps are probably gonna be the future main way of leveling since only enthusiasts were grinding to lv 110+ anyway so I'm glad we are getting regular content even tho a good portion of the current playerbase can just blitz through that. With current options if you take your time and prefer not running drs you can reach lv 120 just by doing the new multiplayer dgn and rep grind.

I was suprised with how much gold you can make with the new dungeons, sure the inflation has already hit prices for various stuff but considering the amount of ec people generated by a past bug and that I have a better time with affording these crazy priced pets I think it leans to the good side overall.

The new awaken weapons are some of the most interesting weapons brought out in vendetta, while a good bunch of them have essentially tweaked effects from lv 75 awas they still open up new unconventional ways to improve your performance. The decision to make holy weapons transformable into skill gems greatly compliments this as that also opens up more synergies with the new awaken weapons for some classes. I'd like to ask if you could bring more of these gems in the future (as in rather when you see fit than in the near future) since while the holy weapon concept was a hit or miss indeed now with not being fixed on a weapon holy skills are fine, not every skill being useful in one way or another for every class isn't a big deal imo.

Content wise I'm happy with the patch and it makes me look forward to the next stuff you pull out of your sleeve :)

About stability tho I have to say the following:

- I'm with the people who tell that the server is lagging more than usual but everything necessary to that has already been said.

- I experienced more than the usual amount of alpacas on the new maps like losing 3 - 4 entries out of 12 in palace of dreams when using a gtx 1050 with 2gb vram. After switching to a gtx 1060 with 6 gb vram I switched back and forth from roaming hills to temple arena with 5 clients like 5 times and only experienced 1 alpaca in the end. Maybe it has to do with how much vram you have but I don't know if it's exactly that.

Cheers o/

Yeh the gold was a bit overkill mainly on the REP quests so likely will be tuned down a little bit, not too much to make it pointless to farm but I think at the moment its a little much.

The new Awaken procs that where based on old 75 ones was mainly down to those weapons still being used past their time such as the Axe, Guitar and Grimoire. Others I tried to make some new ones for but yeh I think at least each weapon has a good proc for the classes which use it. I had a really cool Darkness Blade sword idea that had to be canceled as the game limitations just couldn't make it work but other than that the rest went well.

I'm not sure I will be adding more Holy Skills but I cannot say I wont either its just if I can have power to make another 40 skills trying to make the different and fit into the kit, after that balance patch making skills is one of the harder things for me to do as I just wore myself out on that aspect of the game. I'm glad people like my decision to make them gem's now so that weapons that rely on the skill can still be played regardless of weapon.

~~

Stability is more of a Bash thing as he manages all that stuff but from what I've noticed from player count is the player count is over +50% at PvP times (Usually the prime time for people to be online both PvE and PvP players) now compared to before the patch and the weeks coming up. So I'm possibly guessing lag might be related to more players but we've had this amount of players in the past and it wasn't as huge of an issue so I'm not sure what else could have effected it.

Alpaca's in the dungeon in Crystal Utopia has a known issue with Sif that if she casts a specific skill you will be alpaca'd 100% due to the skill trying to use an animation she does not have. As for the other dungeon's I'm not really sure what could be causing it other than the dungeon being from Twin Saga so it has a lot more objects packed into it and higher resolution textures but I dont think that should cause crashes. Maybe it is due to VRAM like you said but when testing the dungeons @Nanami tried her really old laptop which likely uses onboard graphics and didn't really run into issues.

1 hour ago, Jordan said:

Awaken Stuff

Just throwing some thoughts out here, awaken axe for example now having a lv 100 version makes blood knight able to be considered in scenarios where you want to kill a though boss solo with a slash weapon in which you'd either pick zerker or executioner to a greater extend especially with access to it's holy skill. Even with lv 75 awa axe at our disposal bk would not make it to the situation where it would compete with the other 2 classes in what they are doing otherwise.

The awaken sword dark blade is actually more interesting to my mdps pala build than the demon soul (I see what you did there) mace as now with all the matk procc items it would be a good thing to partially build towards proccs and switch back to templar's honor after reducing holy res with sword. I get where you wanted to go with the mace but I don't see a hybrid dps paladin being practical in our current situation. Another idea I had is building a bloodknight bear towards using a hammer, maybe it will still work at high hp areas without the +40 % patk from kp.

1 hour ago, Jordan said:

Holy Skill Stuff

I understand where are you coming from which is why approached this carefully. What I had in mind was either something quirky or something that opens up ways for classes to compete with others in specific aspects (like the example I mentioned in the awa section) but again there is no reason to rush this.

18 hours ago, Frost Knight said:

Can't be from the GPU i got a GTX 1080 and still have multiple dc/alpaga even in 800x600 minimum resolution and afking with only 2 client open.