game going forward

GoddessSand

So, considering Vivi's long absence and the amount of work that certain things take, I can understand some of the items that have been approved for future patches taking some time so I am hopeful that those things will still happen and some of the things improve the pvp aspect of the game like reducing chest points in TP rather than removing them all together, because then you still have player who will afk if the only points gained are from pvp and there's no way to force them into the pvp zone if winning is still lowest level wins in a 0 point match. But moving forward, I do look forward to some of the planned patches.

I mentioned it earlier today, but lvl 60+ really doesn't see all that many rare gears that can be salvaged. Was wondering if we could get some in DV as well as in DS. I say use kappa gear, but the new pve gear I think would be fine too if we get some of the items that kappa give like clusters, pet food, and base stardust(crimson and emerald gems, shards, silver, and throw in some steels).

Drops from DS world bosses, can I also suggest removing or reducing the high number of trash drops, when my pet goes and starts picking up stuff, it mostly gathers all the trash and our bags end up getting full of stuff we can't use that make it harder for us to get the items we actually want. I can understand having some of the trash drops, but I think the amount is just way too high.  

• Like 1