Punisher Build

Tokijin

Hello, I am completely new to SB. I am looking for someone to provide a skill sim of an endgame PvE Punisher build. I looked in the forums already but all of the information seems to be dated before a balancing patch came out that changed the skill trees. If you also know the rotation that would be amazing but if not I am pretty good at figuring that stuff out. If you know the best skills to prioritize while leveling that would also be helpful but not necessary. Thank you in advance.

• Like 1

Hi hi my lovely~ 
if your completely new I highly HIGHLY~!!!!! recommend not rushing to end game
a lot of our newer players tend to rush and end up getting stuck or out skilled because of the high level
and gear. I will leave it to a more skilled Punisher to guide you we have plenty in the game who
are very skilled, (Sentinel main right here oof)

I can offer you my guide here that will help you also as a new player with PVP!
If you have any questions about the game at all outside of Punisher please feel free to ask!

Edited by monoki

10 minutes ago, Tokijin said:

I have no intention of rushing. I am also more PvE focused.

Its good to get to know PVP in this game because there are items you may need that only come from PVP
even if you don't go often it will be good to get practice especially since higher level maps are PVP zones

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/5/2019 at 10:29 AM, Filomena said:

You must know PVE game here is 99% alone: find teams to run dungeons togheter, at least till level 59, is really hard. I don't know in 60+.

There isn't a lvl 60+ player that does dungeons in a team unless they are farming exp a lvl 60+ player is just farming. Though for pve purposes, I would stop at level 59 and just farm The Archeron as that's the only dg that would drop unique costumes, no other dungeon seems to have that in their drop list.

Buddy, don't try to reach lvl 60+ too early, i'd to stop on lvl 59 for 1-2 months more or less, PvP for lvl 60+ is very hard and you would need to make a preparation do reach this lvl, if you need help about PU, try to call me in game, i'm a FK Punisher then if you're RG you would need to create a FK char :P

But i'd made a guide for PU, maybe this can help you ...

About a combo, just try to practice overkill+bike - swingers - offense coccon and firing squad - penetration - mech and detonation and after this just spam your skills, is a short and easy combo.

Go 60+ and save 2 months, gear will come with time, some dungeons, some items bought with gold will set the first steps, BGs will help with droppings and PvP. It's not life or death, as being lv 60+ still grants u the use of lv 50-59 gears, but PvE at 60+ is a lot hard, however everyone manage, you will too.

On 3/29/2019 at 7:44 PM, Norleras said:

Only problem is being able to get SGs while undergeared.  And I've been seeing more activity in BGs lately.

people whos already finished gearing up will help you by letting u have their sg for free if you ask to use it on your gears. as long as you know them that is, which is why guilds are useful if they can help you in that.