[VOTE] Al Kasava Proposal

NovaFire

Al Kasava proposal vote  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should we lower the number of players for Al Kasava?

• Lower the number of players who can enter Al Kasava
    • Keep the numbers as it is

HAI HAI GS NOVA HERE~ ❤️

So after speaking to a few players particularly on the Free Knight side and witnessing for myself there seems to be a imbalance on numbers for AK where one side has greater than the other who struggles to get the numbers they need. After consideration on what could be done to help this I am proposing a reduction of the number of players able to enter.

PLEASE NOTE! While I understand this is not ideal for everyone I ask that you please consider why this is being brought up in the first place. This would not be up for consideration unless it had been requested over a long period of time, which it has and could very well make things a bit healthier overall.
The number may even be increased again if more players start to join in but at the moment for Al Kasava it seems very one sided. However we cannot make this change unless it is what the players want which is why...

I AM PUTTING IT TO A
VOTE!
When voting please take into consideration how this could be beneficial to ALL players of the game
and consider that even if you are winning that for some losing is not very fun at all.

Edited by monoki
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Versteckt said:

Would be great if AK and NB battle system were same to those of other BGs, but with 1 hour for registration or something like that. But a "democratic" vote will be usless here, 2/3 of the active players are RGs on this game ...

I mean its really a decision we need the players to make because if we implement this without asking if its what they want first then we could receive backlash. Sometimes its best to let the players decide rather than to assume its what they want.
As for the 1 hour reg I don't think that would be implemented sadly >.<

Just now, Shadow said:

As long there is more active RG players, resoult of this voiting is pretty obvious so..... I am proposing a reduction of the number of players able to vote ;)).

well the idea of this is to see if there is interest, as long as FK players show this is what they want then there's every reason to consider it which is why it's important for you all to let us know.

Just now, Shadow said:

This idea might be good, but goes with the risk that sompe ppl will log opposite side with low geared toons just to afk and block to enter real players, that goes to both sides - just saying...

if that's the case then I or one of the other GS can prevent that
with every change comes a risk but its either the number is lowered with that risk or you deal with the current number

25 minutes ago, Versteckt said:

Would be great if AK and NB battle system were same to those of other BGs

i thought about that too, and i think there is nothing else that would be as fair as this is, 

example ~

let everyone enter the map, those who enter map first got better chancec to stay in , like the reg. button for bg's if u press reg. first ur in for sure.

so RG - 30  and FK - 18...

so system kicks the 12 ppl that were late  on rg side .. and make this a even fight

2 minutes ago, Larissa said:

i thought about that too, and i think there is nothing else that would be as fair as this is, 

example ~

let everyone enter the map, those who enter map first got better chancec to stay in , like the reg. button for bg's if u press reg. first ur in for sure.

so system kicks the 12 ppl that were late  on rg side .. and make this a even fight

The problem is I don't think we can implement something like that sadly since AK and NB work differently to our other BG

2 minutes ago, Larissa said:

example ~

all fine and dandy till players DC.

So, question though, what are max numbers of RG and FK entering AK? I haven't been able to attend AK on Saturdays due to I'm not waking up early for a pvp battle. And Tuesday's as of late because I have things to do, especially when I get my kids or I need a nap.

If it is constantly 30 RG to 18 FK dropping it down to 25ppl each would be my suggestion, but if it's like 30+ to 10 or bellow, might say that is should max out at 20, but I've seen AK where both sides reached 20ppl. Just need some statistics of average player amounts on both sides to for me to say what might work, though lowering it from 50 is fine, but by how much?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GoddessSand said:

all fine and dandy till players DC.

So, question though, what are max numbers of RG and FK entering AK? I haven't been able to attend AK on Saturdays due to I'm not waking up early for a pvp battle. And Tuesday's as of late because I have things to do, especially when I get my kids or I need a nap.

If it is constantly 30 RG to 18 FK dropping it down to 25ppl each would be my suggestion, but if it's like 30+ to 10 or bellow, might say that is should max out at 20, but I've seen AK where both sides reached 20ppl. Just need some statistics of average player amounts on both sides to for me to say what might work, though lowering it from 50 is fine, but by how much?

Well tonight's AK was around 40 RG to 18 Fk roughly so as you and Larissa have both said my thoughts were to drop the number of players down to 25-20 since FK tend to have numbers in that mark (around 18 for the most part) I have no doubt RG will fill this number easily and I'm sure they won't be pleased about that but as it stands its just not healthy to have FK deal with such large numbers so constantly, I'm sure if need be we can increase it later on but for now a decrease is very much needed

1 minute ago, Shadow said:

worth a shot after all, but hoping that GS's will keep an eye on afkers there, 20-25 sounds good? That always can be adjusted later right?

Yes the number can always be adjusted later if needed especially if more decide to participate
FK numbers sit around the 20 mark at an average rate so its a good number to place it as. GS will try to be present also to keep an eye on things including myself

3 minutes ago, SparkOne said:

Its just the ppl to decide which side they play which side they loot...Having alts on each side with easy switch is main problem...its like mini FC at will

sadly you got that right, some looting w.ores around xD

5 minutes ago, SparkOne said:

Plz kindly make it limited to Voting only ...or might have some this n that...

Its just the ppl to decide which side they play which side they loot...Having alts on each side with easy switch is main problem...its like mini FC at will

The idea isn't what answer gets the most votes but rather if this is what players want us to try and form what I am seeing in the comments and the poll it looks like lowering the number is favourable 

Problem with this is it was done before and many people also sat at portal trying to get in like Sand said all fine til you DC. So the biggest problem I see is what happened before in 59 cap is that players were constantly DCed or crashed and then not able to get back in. This applies to the GS that might be there to monitor it too. In theory this is a good concept, in practice though it doesnt work so well. I remember being a GS and being kicked out in 59 cap and not able to get in to see those AFKers or dual loggers. My biggest issue is the people that will dual log a same faction or opposing faction and blocking real active players. 

This isnt speaking from just an RG perspective, but from a GS perspective as well as a FK one. If the best geared FK get DCed and some lower level or lower geared get in it could also mess with either faction. Sadly this is a hard issue to deal with, a lot of it depends on time zones as well which is just so uncontrollable. As for a suggestion for a fix to this I am at a loss, cause nothing has seemed to work. Peoples spirits get broken and decide it isnt worth their time to show up so they just dont. 

1 minute ago, Jade said:

Problem with this is it was done before and many people also sat at portal trying to get in like Sand said all fine til you DC. So the biggest problem I see is what happened before in 59 cap is that players were constantly DCed or crashed and then not able to get back in. This applies to the GS that might be there to monitor it too. In theory this is a good concept, in practice though it doesnt work so well. I remember being a GS and being kicked out in 59 cap and not able to get in to see those AFKers or dual loggers. My biggest issue is the people that will dual log a same faction or opposing faction and blocking real active players. 

This isnt speaking from just an RG perspective, but from a GS perspective as well as a FK one. If the best geared FK get DCed and some lower level or lower geared get in it could also mess with either faction. Sadly this is a hard issue to deal with, a lot of it depends on time zones as well which is just so uncontrollable. As for a suggestion for a fix to this I am at a loss, cause nothing has seemed to work. Peoples spirits get broken and decide it isnt worth their time to show up so they just dont. 

That is a risk sure but there isn't much else we can do even just reducing the number by 10 could help a bit right now AK just isn't sitting in a healthy spot and just like with FC were we said it wouldn't work or is pointless we still did it anyway so it might be worth trying again. I'm sure vivi could come up with something for us GS also to help with being locked out

This is not a new good Idea its just a repeat of what happened at 59 cap and made many quit.

If people cannot get into premier bg then they stop playing.

Sorry but this is an extremely bad idea that has been tried with bad results before, including alts blocking the opposing faction from getting in

3 minutes ago, Uninformed said:

This is not a new good Idea its just a repeat of what happened at 59 cap and made many quit.

If people cannot get into premier bg then they stop playing.

Sorry but this is an extremely bad idea that has been tried with bad results before, including alts blocking the opposing faction from getting in

WHELP! if you have a idea of what can be done i am all ears my boy

• Haha 2