[VOTE] Al Kasava Proposal

NovaFire

Al Kasava proposal vote  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should we lower the number of players for Al Kasava?

• Lower the number of players who can enter Al Kasava
    • Keep the numbers as it is

2 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

isn't Bash supposed to be working on the FC NPC to make it work without GM constantly making players FC manually?

Just like on Aeria, there was a FC NPC bitch in Mereholt (forgot her name), and FC was avaible just from time to time, anywyas she was always there... :)

53478284_400530024068942_397475122465315                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  gl with vote, and thanks what atleast said true what u cared what think your side only :D

• Haha 1

So, where is everyone for Mid-Week Al Kasava? I was about to post that those have been good, even battles, unlike the Weekend AKs that feature 30+ Royal Guards and half that many Free Knights. FKs won 2 weeks ago, RGs won last week. (I think we had 18 FKs to 16 RGs 2 weeks ago and last week it was 16 FKs to 20 RGs.) 

It looks like Mid-Week is going downhill as well. About 10 Free Knights-and One GS on an admittedly weak character-showed up initially, maybe 14 or so AFTER the battle was already settled and all the drops taken. I don't know if FKs all got sick of the one-sided Weekend AKs and MOST of the Nuclear Bunkers but this bodes poorly. (Disconnects were an issue in AK on both sides also.) Is everyone logging their RG Alts. in AK and NB because the drops are better, then logging in a FK Character for the Consolation Prize? Turn the game completely into PvE?

Edited by MichelleZhivago
"Cleaning" it up.
  • Sad 1

On 3/11/2019 at 11:22 PM, Uzora said:

53478284_400530024068942_397475122465315                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  gl with vote, and thanks what atleast said true what u cared what think your side only :D

Nothing wrong with what I said. This issue effects FK the most and that's not a bias opinion it's fact
we wanted to see if players wanted change and clearly they do so poll successful

Also of course I care about my faction it's my job as a GS to care about all the players of this game which you seem to have missed does in fact include the FK faction :)

Edited by monoki
  • Like 1

Hello Hello! Nova here ?
So for any still reading this thread I have submitted a new idea to the rest of the staff that could potentially fix BG through out the game and benefit both factions while also making BG more rewarding for both Winning and defeated factions EQUALLY
No details will be released until we have gone over it thoroughly however It will not involve a decrease in Numbers to BG
but it may counter the current issue we are facing and has a possibility to balance PVP in Scarlet Blade.

When we are ready and have consulted vivi we will release details should we decide to go through with it.
Thank you for your feedback and help with this poll

We are in agreement with my new plan and hope that should we implement it into the game the player-base of both factions will find it healthier and more beneficial overall.
This thread will now be closed❤️

Edited by monoki