Sign in to follow this  
infecttado

Alpaca Capsule

Hello this suggestion is real unecessary but just asking cuz i use this item alot and will be good if i can get it without buying from players or getting on altar.

its possible add portal stone (NT) to Alpaca Capsule Coin , with same % change from world calls?

Also make new Capsule Coin with old costumes alpha ones and white version, this can be 10k coins if possible on this new one remove colors so we can just hunt costumes for collection.

3 hours ago, Jordan said:

After the whole Crystal Utopia fiasco no way.

Not only Crystal Utopia, others also have some quest with same reward and some of then can be more fast than Crystal Utopia, was talking about it with vyzer but as well ppl not doing that so isn't a ''fiasco'' but i understand u, Ty anyway for the content, this make me back to lv 75 cap doing rep quest in Searing Valley, so nostalgic <3.

9 hours ago, COmetkun99 said:

Is it possible to put honor stars too xD

1x or 5x is okay

just a suggestion

Honor Stars is so easy to get doing PoD, if put x10 u will need 5 quest = 200 mobs this amount of mobs gives u 1 point and a half u can just roll it and try to get Runnaway Moster Rampage (Treasure Hunting) and get it , u can get 0-3 boxes per ''summon'' , each box gives 50 Honor Stars.