Pet Chat (Round 2)

DrDieLess

giphy.gif

You heard the lady, Round 2 of the Pet Chat Event. This one will be this week only, closing on Friday at 12pm Server time.

Rules;

1. Keep it clean!

2. No amount of cheesiness will be denied (break out your dad joke collection)

3. Keep it relatively short (2 lines of chat only)

4. Each person (yes, no alts or no prize) will be allowed 3 entries, please put them in the same post. If you have posted, please edit your existing post.

5. Post your entries in a reply to this post.

PRIZES!!!

First place: A prize of your choice! (anything currently in-game, ie. Diner Derby, Ancient Spanner, CB Nipple costume, etc)

The next 4 best chosen will receive an event point!

Edited by DrDieLess

1. Hey, remember when you mooned that werewolf in Barbiron? Good times...
  2. Don't look now, but Commander is staring at your butt again... I'm just looking at your toned calves though...
  3. What do you call a Flame Stag with no eyes? ...No idea.

Are these too long? I thought they were short then I looked ant everyone else's... ?

1. Why do I even pick things up if you're the one who runs in for the good drops, anyways?

2. What's with this new pet skin? Are you trying to say something?

3. I heard pressing Alt+F4 before a boss fight will guarantee you an ancient spanner.

1. Arkana! ARKANA! Look that shiny unique that dropped in front of.....HEYYY WHO PICK THAT UP :@
  2. Come on! Say it! Say how much you love me for risking my life to pick this for your lazy ass.
  3. Let's make a deal. You go out there and fight them and i will let you sleep on bed tonight.

Edited by NoRunNoGun
  • Like 1

• DrDieLess unfeatured and unpinned this topic