I was wondering If the GM's could look into adding another path to get honor stars apart from arena and POD(or Gambling like a madman on the gem altar). I was thinking a sort of repeatable you can only do 5 times (or a certain number of times) per day that gives you some Honor stars. I've spent a lot of time personally trying to get the fame sets and some arena sets and it feels like the effort you have to put in for the set is really not worth it, it doesn't have extraordinary stats or anything compared to its crafted/str counterpart and it feels a bit unfair that it is much harder to obtain for those who want it.

I dont think it's necessary, BUT you must have a lv100 character on your account, because the spots to farm POD (Viroona and Mayland) doesnt work in higher levels. Maybe a new good spot to do it in lv110+ should fix the problem, because we can get honor stars easily in this way (with POD and racial tools to improve its efficiency ofc).
To make the lv100 heavy armor set, it took me around 4 hours of farming in Mayland with an alt, its not that bad cuz you can get items to do your Aven Fame and EP, so yes, it is harder to make, but you can get more usefull stuff in the process.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Sasori said:

I dont think it's necessary, BUT you must have a lv100 character on your account, because the spots to farm POD (Viroona and Mayland) doesnt work in higher levels. Maybe a new good spot to do it in lv110+ should fix the problem, because we can get honor stars easily in this way (with POD and racial tools to improve its efficiency ofc).
To make the lv100 heavy armor set, it took me around 4 hours of farming in Mayland with an alt, its not that bad cuz you can get items to do your Aven Fame and EP, so yes, it is harder to make, but you can get more usefull stuff in the process.

I don't think you understand my point. A new POD map doesn't change the vastly disproportionate man hours involved in getting the set compared to the str set... POD is random, you need to purchase twist of fate tools and you need to get fame as well. The fame is a bit of a chore but not as big a deal to get, but the honor stars are a nightmare compared to that. As for the four hours of farming to get your set IDK about that. I've farmed a fair bit and spent a ton of gold on the eden altar and only have 2 pieces, IDK how you got yours in only 4 hours and it's damn near impossible if you don't find any TOF to buy....there should be an option that doesn't involve you basically relying the availability of a racial craft to get. The other set does not and is in some ways even superior to this set, I just don't see why it should be that more tedious to get this one .

• VGN GM

This is not something I plan to do because I do not feel its neccessary. Everything you mentioned is part of the effort that should go into getting the armor that isn't farmed. Honor stars are so easy now with POD being added, back in the old days when there wasn't POD then it would take weeks and weeks to get an armor set regardless of its %. I remember spending a month grinding medals for my Awakened level 70 set in official, running trials and calling illusionist medals etc. Now you can buy a couple of TOF's and then farm pod for a couple of hours and your done. Farming POD optimally is what your lacking to be honest, you need to go for the Brown Runaway Monster Rampage, the other spot I personally go for is the Brown Unexpected Gains to get the other POD items that let you get more rolls per map and resets the dice options.