make lingerie jewel drop to lower levels too

Zenetic

now GS are saying  lingerie jewel are luxury  item...  but still you need em starting from viledon...

so the word luxury is a lie 

atm. only max level players have a access to  lingerie jewel so it only Support the strong stay OP.......

how many times we have heard they balance things but still restrict 

even in aeria  they dropped more   <----- that sounds so wrong 

• VGN GM

Actually they don't only drop in max level areas. They drop from all bosses in Nemesis (and as such Nemesis v2) though you might not see them as much because Nemesis may not be farmed as much there. So it's not access to just higher levels, but actually 39-65 if you're willing to actually farm for them.

The whole notion of only "supporting the strong so they stay op" is counterproductive on what you're saying especially regarding balance. If I wanted to balance the entire low level brackets, I would've restricted gear enchantments so those "max" level players in 29/39/49 couldn't 1 shot new players that are just coming in with full level 40 pets, +12 gear, etc. The idea of giving the already op, MORE items just completely skews the line of balance even more. Plus, I rarely would like to change the lower levels in terms of content (not counting skills since they require changes across the board) and drops unless absolutely necessary - like fixing the unique that drop in the lower level dungeons.

• VGN GM
28 minutes ago, Zenetic said:

ok tho i'm not sure if i can kill a boss in nemesis but thx for this info 

but i have to say i did ask a lot off ppl and they all say ther is no lingerie jewel  in nemesis 

but hey meaby rare

I checked the bosses drop table myself to be sure I wasn't giving out incorrect information and they are indeed on there.

• Haha 1

It’s not like self-dropped Ling jewels would make you op anyway... there are so many other things hard/impossible to get in Vile: SG, spanner, materials for pet chip upgrades, RP for major upgrades (much easier farmed in Ellis). The maxed toons have that sorted out with alts. Jewels are peanuts.